Customize

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Rockyj Member

Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Does NOI not know Co$'s roots in Satanism? Bewildering!
  2. Anonymous Member

The truth is its not a religion just ask Larry Brennon.
  3. Anonymous Member

It is Marty's black-envy talking. Marty seriously wishes he were born black.
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/images/evolution.jpg
  5. Rockyj Member

6. Rockyj Member

7. Rockyj Member

I was going to say something (like a opinion) but decided against it out of concern of being infracted.
    I will say after researching today about NOI (yes very little but plan to do a lot more) & their cult leader pushing Dianetics on his sheeples that all this may be a lot deeper then what it appears. It is my hope, since authorities (FBI) are already keeping tabs on NOI they also know about this!
    Which makes me SMILE:)
  8. Sponge Member

9. Anonymous Member

Marty's parents breaking the news to him.

TheJerk.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

So, Mr Farrakhan says this 9000mph magic space wheel is full of flying saucers with bombs, created with the supreme scientific knowledge of the black man.

And it was made in Japan in the 1920s.

And the purpose of this magic wheel is blow up the USA. (And he's happy about that, obviously.)

And, by the way, screw metric measurements. Everything about the magic wheel is measured in miles and shit.

So, 1,500 Black men are cruising around in flying saucers, buzzing military bases.

This all makes me so proud to be a black man.

But, dudes, seriously.

Don't you know that the white devil's magic space sausage is 5,000 MILES long? And full of 10 BILLION WHITE MEN with SPACE LAZERS?

Oh Mr Farrakhan, can't you use some of your super magic science for anything other than crazy shit?

Help us with the four color map theorem or Fermat's theorem etc.
  11. Anonymous Member

I wonder how long until the Babylonian Brotherhood gets invited to the party of madness.
  12. Anonymous Member

Don't forget that Farrakhan's flying saucers are made out of "the finest steel" that the 1920's could produce, to give them a good power to weight ratio.
  13. Anonymous Member

Up until this point, I thought that NOI might be embarrassed to be associated with Hubbard's delusions. Now, I think, maybe not. They're used to that sort of thing.
  14. RightOn Member

15. Anonxmous Member

[WIKI]Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan[/WIKI]

Have done a chunk of formatting - plenty more left if anyone wants to get in there. Also needs to be sorted better under relevant ===Headings=== and ====Sub-headings====
  16. Anonymous Member

Can this wiki link be added to first thread?
  17. Anonymous Member

No, of course it's not and for the most part it seems that those among the Nation of Islam that are hitting on the tech aren't in any hurry to pollute their own sense of religiosity with Scientology. They've already got plenty of their own woo woo to contend with.

Evidently Scientology and Farrakhan both recognize this and seem to be doing a pretty good job of selling Dianetics as a separate entity. It's still a tough call how many NoI members are buying into this, at least percentage wise. There's a fairly large block within NoI that are pushing for less woo and a closer relationship to Sunniism. Farrakhan's ongoing health issues have given these elements a stronger voice over time and now that he's proclaiming that it's going to be L Ron's way or the highway, he may just wind up alienating (lol, alienate - get it?) more members than not.

Even if it turns out that only a relatively small percentage of NoI members are going to be dabbling in the tech, it's going to be the most hard core and difficult to sway bunch among them. Speeding them along to the inevitable conclusion that they're simply being pwned by some of the craziest white devils ever to come down the pike isn't going to be easy but it's got to be done.

For the lulz.

For great justice.
  18. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the valuable insights into the politics of NOI and for the pun.
  19. Anonymous Member

I hope you are right. I haven't read about Farr-Gone's health issues but that didn't stop the cult of Co$ from carrying on LRH's sic BS. I also have concerns about Anonkatie's confrontation with a possible NOI member who made a point that he wasn't a $cientologist. Why in the hell would he go out of his way to cross the street to tell her this?
    It's all like trying to mix water with oil!
    As noted...this won't end well but who is the real culprit?
  20. Anonymous Member

I believe the plane is powered by fried chicken.

NOI + COS = Black Dianetics
  21. Anonymous Member

Wow, and I thought it was the black guys who were supposed to be well-hung. Do I detect a trace of peena senvy from Farrakhan?
  22. Anonymous Member

An actual sane comment from Marty's Blog.
    Warning Marty's Blog Link: Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard | Moving On Up a Little Higher
  23. Anonymous Member

Reading some of the comments after Marty's post there seems to be some confusion.
    & Marty may be backtracking:

24. Anonxmous Member

Do we have the full text of Marty's original posting? I pretty sure it's changed, but not certain...
  25. Anonymous Member

LOL, so what was Obama's attitude about NOI in his book?
    I'm also interested in a true Tea Bagger's (opps I mean true Tea Party's) opinion.
  26. Rockyj Member

OMG pissing my panties! You are so RIGHT MR actually posted a Tupac vid as one his themes! WTF?
    Truly if Marty had a brain in his head he would take it out & play with it!

Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard | Moving On Up a Little Higher

As a result MR's recent post I have a feeling he will eventually lose some of his his base. Indies are NOT restricted from the Internet access like Scilons & GOOD people who really want to make positive changes in their lives will not forget.
  27. Anonymous Member

Thank you so much for doing this. Your work is timely. Just checked my email and have heard back from media who I tipped to gauge interest in the story. They are very interested!

We still need to know what happened at the NoI meeting today (yesterday).

Anyone who can do more work on the wiki page would be helping with great lulz and great justice at this point. Any more research would also help.

So delicious.
  28. Anonymous Member

found this on Google it's a NoI Forum

Freedom Forums :: View Forum - Open Forum
    Dianetics Talking points please! ... Will Scientology teach Tony Muhammad how to fight? ... DIANETICS, What is it? What are you getting involved in? ...
    Freedom Forums :: View Forum - Open Forum - Cached

Freedom Forums :: View Forum - Open Forum

having trouble locating the thread lots of threads there
  29. Triumph Member

the search function on the forum sucks there... but I found it and then some.

a few of the threads

The New God of Farrakhanology: L. Ron Hubbard
    A letter from an ex-scientologist (long read)
    Its official! Farrakhan has embraced Scientology?!?
    Mr Press Secretary !? Dianetics Talking points please!
    Scientology???
    Will Scientology teach Tony Muhammad how to fight?
    A DIANETICS CLEAR: SHOW THE WORLD ONE!!!!!!!!!
    SCIENTOLOGY is succesfull.............
    Negro to Clear to Operating Thetan
    Who is your God? The God of Elijah or 'God' of Scientology
    Hypnotism, Sung Yung Moon, Now Scientology?
    Scientologists will mentally evaluate Farrakhan followers!

Freedom Forums :: Search

adjust your tinfoil and proxy up

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/viewtopic.php?t=42505&highlight=scientology

4218649935_2fec40ea7a_o.jpg

on what day was Sparrow assaulted?
  30. Anonymous Member

OK. Media outlet has the wiki link and a summary I provided. They are considering publication in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow evening. More dox (especially from NoI...those forum links will be GOLD Triumph) are needed and my contact will be watching the wiki tomorrow for updates there.

Good job anons. Good job.

Also, oh hai, OSA. We're fucking your shit up RIGHT NOW and you cannot stop us. bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

12451212589.jpg
  31. Triumph Member

most there are able to Search the Net and find out about Hubbard and Scientology is a Scam
    quite a few there see it for what it is.

heres one quote

"I'm not sure about Minister Farrakhan's relationship with the church but all I can say, stay away from those venomous snakes."( the Venomous Snakes hes defiantly referring too is Scientology)

the search function sucks there . use simple one word terms Ie. Scientology, Dianetics,etc
  32. Anonymous Member

Samefag here. Just so you know, this for me is the lulz. Open source teamwork that can't be tamed or controlled and that's targeted at screwing with the bullshit spewed forth by this cult is the BEST FUCKING PART of what we do, and what I enjoy most.

Also, I have had too much to drink (again) tonight.
  33. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

This is what I wrote on another thread. Someone mentioned that there are many black people in the DC Org though most Scilons in other areas are white. Well I've seen black Scientologists in AnonSparrow's videos too. Nation of Islam is teaching those black people to hate whites so whites could suffer as well as blacks. To stop black people getting seduced by the cult we need to educate the people of DC regarding what Scientology really teaches about other religions.
  34. Anonymous Member

THIS.

Getting more people comfortable with editing the Wiki would be a VERY GOOD THING.

It's not as hard as it might first appear, and you can learn as you go - starting with just adding / correcting text or whatever, you'll see the formatting codes and slowly get familiar and comfortable with them and able to use more of the functionality.

And once you've started, you can easily deploy those same skills on other project wiki pages.

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan - Why We Protest Wiki

Please?
    puppydog.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

"NOI + COS = Black Dianetics "

OUTSTANDING
  36. Anonymous Member

I get the impression that NOI is shying away from the crackpot, bullshit, racist cracker scam islam-hating, nut-job-invented religion called Scientology, and is sticking with the reputable, scientific, carefully administered, altruistic, non-racist but afro-centric Dianetics.

Good judgment, NOI. Keep up the good work.
  37. Anonymous Member

Obviously the 2007 edition of Dianetics.
  38. Anonymous Member

This calls for Plan /b/lackup

rinderrathbunniggorz.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

video of connection with clips of Anon's close encounters is needed.