Customize

Marty Reveals Truth - shows the world he's an idiot (oh, and babbles again on OTVIII)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by ChurchOfCylontology, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I don't know why Kha Khan hasn't cut/paste Marty's posts lately so I went to the dark side today for a few laughs. Marty's latest post "reveals" more about OTVIII. I didn't get through one paragraph without laughing, although his recent retarded poem was worse than this latest post.

I'm hoping someone will translate this babbling fool's words for those of us who didn't pay dearly for the Scilon glossary.

I think this is enough proof to illustrate that even years away from the Cult isn't enough to stop him from drinking the Kool-Aid.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. grebe Member

IIRC Rathbun left the cult in 2003. If he was auditing people on OT-VIII in 2002, then this story don't make sense.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Hey Marty, all it takes is one OT as out-lined by that fat cunt hubbard. He died long before miscarriage supposedly altered the tech, right?
    So, if complete omnipotence is returned to the thetan's 'natural abilities' via scientology application(complete unadulterated source), then why the fuck hasn't just one OT stepped forth to crush DM with that all powerful tone 40 command intention?
    The answer is easy!
    Hubbard was full-o-shit and you duplicate him.

Can't take the rat out of Rathbun
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Smurf Member

It's the very same people that respond over & over to his blah..blah..bullshit threads. A number of his fan club members have stopped posting altogether. Maybe they're finally waking up to the tard in their midst.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Can you tell me the radio edit version of what he said in that post? I kept getting images of leather studded gimp gear when reading this because he kept using words like "implant" and "cage".
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CarterUSP Member

You're probably not far off.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AnonLover Member

Seriously? If so - thats encouraging to hear. I've tried to look for that when i lurk there, but i skim so much of the blah blah i guess i dont see it.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonophunkik Member

It's the squirrels I feel sorry for, I always understood they found leather quite chaffing.
  9. Anonymous Member

tl;dr version of marty's post... the Church bridge will fk you up bad, its all inverted and assbackwards and makes you into a mindless grunt if you get the whole way to OTVIII. But never fear - the indy bridge as discovered the cause and therefore has a cure. So they can bet fix you up and back on track, all you have to do is leave their evil suppressive cult and go join their totally free cult.

helluva marketing angle there - suck up the endless stream people of have been chewed up and spit out while their still ripe for being sucked in all over again.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Same old same old:

mandmanddm.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  11. Batty L. Ron Hubbard's insane bullshit is batty and insane and extra batty and produces koo-koo's like Marty (The man who would be Tyrant) and professional liars like Hubbard henchman Mike Rinder.

It's been a big fraud since day1.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Fraud

Hubbard's "Wall of Fire" is science-fiction crap.

There's never been 1 clear, not 1, not ever, never mind 1 of Hubbard's imaginary operating thetans.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. OTBT Member

I grow weary hearing about Marty's new, improved, totally on-Source snake oil.

Go ahead, knock my hat off from 50 feet away, using your super OT powerz.

is :

there is no damn whole track in the first place, just like there is no reactive mind, until you create the one that Hubbard told you that you have. Just like there are no damn Body Thetans, which Hubbard got you to imagine are deathly real.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. BigBeard Member

Who cares what Marty's dreams of replacing DM have him rambling about? And why do his blatherings warrant a Situation Room on WWP??

BigBeard
  14. Further exposure of Hubbard's fraud and to get the word out to exes that vultures like Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are out there trying to lure them back in.

There's always the entertainment value of shit like Marty's poem, Big Beard.

:)
  15. If Marty got a tattoo:
    [IMG]

But seriously, it's sad to see how wrapped up he still is with Scientology. Scientology is hard to get out of your head even when you know it's wrong, and when you still believe it... Well that's his cross to bare I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Those poor OT VIII's. Thought they were getting super dooper powerz but Miscavige screwed them. Only Marty can fix them.

What happens after you fix them -when they still dont have powers Marty?
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Optimisticate Member

There's a lot that's not quite making sense and isn't quite right about this whole thing with Marty and it has my bullshit radar going off.

I'm thinking that him "leaving scientology" as well as his little pussy fight with Miscavige is nothing but a big "through the looking glass" play that has been scripted by someone that is not Marty.
  18. BLiP Member

Dick-Dastardly.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Hubbard spent the last decade of his life mentally incapacitated in a fetal position wearing a soiled diaper.

if this where you want to end up, by all means knock yourself out, go follow Marty and his band of batshit crazy fucktards, since they seem to have that extra level of batshit crazy the cult can't deliver anymore.

When it comes to Batshit Crazy, the Freakzone aka Independent Scientology Movement goes to 11

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  20. BLiP Member

It wasn't until about 1985 that Hubbard became physically incapacitated. Up until then he was running his organisation by proxy while hiding out from document servers. But, yeah, sure, he was nuts since forever.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. subgenius Member

22. Anonymous Member

It's interesting how DM has gone from being an idiot who has no idea how to progress the tech to being some Sith-lord master who has turned the tech against itself.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

QFT. We should tattoo this on Marty's forehead, so he might have a chance to cure himself someday...
  24. Anonymous Member

The truth about why they don't show the OT levels until they are well on their way to insanity.
  25. an0nim0uz Member

Marty while writing this wall of bullshit:
    derp_53bc5f9e12907bff3da61e292de5cf57.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

"imagine your NED case becoming more solid and more arduous "
    Hmmm sounds good to me!
    that's what she said

It seems the one with "amnesia" is Marty. He can't seemd to remember to go to the authorities about all he knows or what he has been involved in illegally with COS. Perhaps the amnesia will lift when the statute of limitations runs out on some of his past "overts"? Or when karma comes knocking on Casablanca's door
    • Like Like x 3
  27. tikk Member

Yeah, heh. Similarly, this is something I've noticed about some ex-members' take on Hubbard, who was somehow both the most transparent fraud to ever walk the earth and also a diabolical genius. This contradiction often arises when exes discuss "Black Dianetics" in grave and serious tones (as does Marty above), which, when it doesn't cause me to glaze over, finds me wondering, "Wait--I thought the tech didn't work." In Marty's case I guess it's less of a contradiction because he actually believes the tech works. And I've always figured that it does "work," at least to the extent you're willing to hypnotize yourself (and to further hypnotize yourself that you're actually gaining the promised abilities). But it's nevertheless the height of delusional ridiculousness to imagine the tech as a precariously balanced chemical mixture (or the fugu fish) that can be either beneficial (or delicious!) or deadly and poisonous depending on whether a word is missing or a comma is out of place.
    • Like Like x 10
  28. Anonymous Member

Kha Khan hasn't been active since Oct 2010.

:-(
  29. RolandRB Member

I think Marty has goofed the floof.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

If Marty couldn't audit people, what would he do for a living? Serioulsy
    He certainly could not survive as a serious writer.
    He must keep the grift going, so he can have a job. amirite?
    I mean the ex's can donate whatever they want to him, like a place to live and such, but would they continue to support him financially if he stopped auditing and stopped providing courses? And if so, why?
    • Like Like x 3
  31. tikk Member

This is also further evidence of a theme developing with regard to Marty in that there is a contradiction between his observations indicating some sort of sudden awakening as a whistleblower, and the fact that he was present as one of Scientology's top officials during the time whatever conduct he's complaining of either occurred or began occurring. His failure (from all I've read) to even try to reconcile or explain his presence damages his credibility because it leaves such a gaping hole in whatever angle he's pushing, and begs so many questions regarding his own role.
    • Like Like x 11
  32. Anonymous Member

He's looking more and more like the whistleblower from "The Informant".
  33. elwood Member

Let me make sure I've got this right: OTVIIs and OTVIIIs can't show any OT powerz because Miscavige (evil Sith Lord with mysteriously acquired super-powers) has sabotaged the Tech. But Marty can fix it (for a small contribution, I am sure). In fact, he's running a virtual OT refurbishment shop there at Casablanca.

LOL!!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  34. AnonLover Member

March 13, Jeff Hawkins posted a one helluva article about questioning whether or not scientology produces OT abilities. He raised the issue in a really crafty way stressing his point that the question is NOT do the abilities exist - but rather, can they be produced. Instant megathread where many of the comments cant get past the clarification of what the post is about, or they compartmentalize the post down to just what they want to take away from it.

It's hilarious to read the comments aside from calliwog's scientologist-troll trolling fellow scientologists with scientology who he treats like trolls. And it seems to me that Jeff figured out something rather amazing with this post - how to counter the compartmentalizing justification denials by defining a compartment that falls outside the normal denial zone. IOW, they have to take their fingers out of their ears and stop going la-lala-lala-lala-la-cant-hear-u long enough to think outside of the box in order to respond, and it takes so much effort to do so - they dont even realize the whole point was to make them think outside of the box in the first place.

It's a brilliant tactic, altho i doubt anybody but Jeff could do it so effectively. 240 comments and its still growing like weeds on steriods:

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/ot-abilities/

March 16, Marty posts his "Truth about OT VIII" and when read *after* Jeff's post and the comments on it prior to the date of Marty's post - marty comes across entirely different i think. It seems to me marty's post is simply a handling - he's handling the subtle hornet's nest Jeff stirred up before any of the faithful indies realize their thinking outside the box he wants them to think in. Jeff broke down the compartmentalizing and the justifiable blaming of cause, and marty jumped to put it right back in place.
    • Like Like x 11
  35. Anonymous Member

I get so tired of the same three to five anti-cult camps all gossiping about each other ... INSTEAD OF PROTESTING AND RAIDING THE FUCKING CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!

Thanks for listening.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Do yo urealize that instead of posting this tirade, you could have gone "PROTESTING AND RAIDING THE FUCKING CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!"
    • Like Like x 1
  37. tikk Member

And I'm tired of anon posters attempting to invalidate discussion with meaningless calls to arms. Go raid and protest instead of presuming that discussion occurs to the exclusion of everyone's capacity and ability to raid and protest.
    • Like Like x 7
  38. If Miscavige were to leave / die / fly off in a space-ship and someone became CoB promising to fix the problems "created by Miscavige", how many independents would come back to the mothership?

Trying to help the indies free their minds is a valid side project.
  39. OTBT Member

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/ot-abilities/

^^^ what a nice read.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. DeathHamster Member

So if Marty can fix the OT powerz, why can't the OT Knights all go Yoda on Miscavige's ass?
    • Like Like x 2