Customize

Marty Reveals Truth - shows the world he's an idiot (oh, and babbles again on OTVIII)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by ChurchOfCylontology, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

Do you blame them? They don't want Mahty dis-inviting them to his Independence Day shindig in Texas.
  2. OTBT Member

Everyone is a bit OT to some extent.

Here's an example, to test OT perceptions.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Not sure?

Ok, maybe try concentrating on which finger I'm holding up.

See, that wasn't so hard, was it...
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Thanks, Tikk. I agree with your logic and I wish that someone would post a similar argument, using Marty-Scilon-Crazy speak, just to see how poorly he tries to argue his way out of that one.

What is obvious on his latest blog of OT Powers, is that Marty can only illustrate his unnatural 'abilities' to those that still pretend that Oz isn't a tiny, afraid man standing behind a curtain pulling levers.

So 2+2 = X, and only with the purchase of the Scientology calculator you get X=5. To the rest of us that do not buy the Kool-Aid, X=4, but we are using our fingers to count, which uses rigid objectivism and is wrong (according to Marty). We absolutely have to buy the Scilon calculator to see that the answer is 5, and as everyone knows 5>4; so 5 is better than 4 because the absolute value of 5 can get you more than the absolute value of 4.

So only by using Scilon math in the Scilon calculator, we get a greater value. But as Tikk pointed out, it is WOG math and WOG science that assigns values in the first place.

Marty gives me hours of fun. Too bad I don't partake in any smoking activities because the drivel coming from his fingertips would probably make me hyperventilate from laughing so hard.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I spit out my 'water' just now reading this reply from AO:

• Like Like x 2
  5. RolandRB Member

^^^
    Don't do it Marty. I know you might be tempted after you have worked out how to recondition these people back to full OT powers but if you unleash these OTs on the world doing spectacular paramormal things it will panic the government.
  6. exOT8Michael Member

My Sooper dooper OT perceptions saw something like this...

twofingerstype.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • Like Like x 4
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Random guy Member

The force is strong with this one!
  9. DeathHamster Member

The Emperor's new Super Powerz. (Too bad that there was one SP kid in the audience.)
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Why doesn't Marty just do the test for free? Or, even better, give the million bucks to his favorite charity? Then he'd be helping the world while showing all the "greatness" that LRH to offer humankind.

Sounds like it'd be a win-win to me.

Every con man has an excuse, though...
  11. Anonymous Member

Comment on Marty's blog:
    Friend of Ron | March 19, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Reply
    F.R.
    Yes, OT=CAUSE, as in improving conditions along all dynamics.
    The beings are the CAUSE, Scientology only gives you the tools to be more CAUSE. It is up to us beings to use them.
    There are a number here on this blog who have what it takes to eventually become another [Martin Luther] King or Ghandi[sic]. Using the tools Ron gave us speeds up that process. That is all. The rest is up to us.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. PhAnonynom Member

Plus, its not even good science-fiction crap. It doesn't make any sense. Everything he came up with resembled 20th century technology. H-bombs? Jets? Chaining people into volcanoes and then dropping bombs in them? Why not just blow up the spaceships on the way to Teegeack? Jettison them into space?? Did he actually put any thought into it or was he too far gone at that point?

It was like it was all written by some drug crazed, bad breathed, ugly, bloated hack writer who couldn't get anyone to buy his books unless he brainwashed them into a cult first.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. grebe Member

Normal people do that by watching a show together. Kids do it by playing the same pretend game together.

When you're with people who understand pretend verses reality, you can do both. You can share both. This is moar better than being in a cult where you have to constantly play along with the more dominant personality's special brand of crazy.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Wait what?!? Sauce please Texas Anons need to get rolling!
  15. Anonymous Member

I caaaan't do it when yeeeeeer loooooking! Waah!
  16. There is no fraud without a fairytale.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Scatman Member

Ya, that's the ticket!
  18. Scatman Member

Precisely. It makes them feel good. Present hedonism. Ever wonder why so many scilons smoke cigarettes? Similar effect from auditing. It gives them a rush right now. They run some false memories or imaginary body thetans and they feel like they have accomplished something. It gives them a win.
  19. Anonymous Member

Marty: [Blah, blah, blah, self-serving and/or deluded bullshit]
    Response: So, I can't see the pixies unless I believe in the pixies? And there is way for the pixies to have any miniscule detectable influence in the real world? That's absoultely super, but I suggest you claim the James Randi prize before you get back to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

marty, what are your crimes?
  21. RolandRB Member

Marty, I know you have uncovered the fiendish but brilliant plot by the Dwarf to subvert the tech to invalidate OTs and I know you have, by your own Tech genius, managed to reverse this damage done to OTs but PLEASE do not encourage the OTs you have rehabilitated to take revenge on Dwarf-Boy. I know it would be deserved but PLEASE show mercy. Think of how the government might get panicked if your rehabilitated OTs postulated themselves over to Gold Base and challenged DM to a glare fight and fried that loveable little man. It would be well deserved but it might result in a suppression of all OTs everywhere by the US government.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Caliwog Member

And why has everyone given Hubbard a pass for missing the fact that the DC-8 does NOT have propellers? It's a jet, for crying out loud. He was closer to the mark when he said "fans," but then he "corrected" himself. And by the way, if he thinks propellers are just giant fans, then he doesn't know fuck-all about powered flight. No wonder he stuck to gliders.

Anyway, yeah. If he was a better science fiction writer, he probably wouldn't have had to write a self-help book and start a religion to make his money. Of course, as far as I know, Issac Asimov didn't have his own ranch in California complete with fake ship-deck. But he did have a nice apartment on the upper east side.

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

No disagreement from me about what you've written. However, it seems to me that LRH was a (capital "P") Psychopath.

While it is true that much of psychopathology remains a mystery, there has been some steady, plodding, positive research done over the last 20-30 years.

This doesn't get a lot of attention due in part to the fictions perpetrated by mainstream media, about what the words "psychopath" and "psychopathology" mean. This garbage eclipses the more nuanced understandings that continue to develop and have been developed. Ask almost anyone what they believe a psychopath to be and the typical answer will be "... a crazed killer."

Based on the reading that I have done, I now believe that LRH was a certifiable psychopath. His breed of the condition is unique distinctive, but not unheard of before.

He has invented and spread out a preposterous fantasy world and conned a very large number of people into believing in it deeply.

The program took on a viral form in terms of getting marketed and circulated but it also has a viral form in terms of what it has done to the minds of some human beings. In a sense, and I'm reaching here, I now believe that those human beings who are obsessed with Hubbard's fantasy have in turn, become a kind - or maybe a "type" - of psychopath themselves; capable of spreading the psychopathic virus even further.

For this notion to work, we must abandon our attachment to any fixed ideas about psychopaths being mass murderers exclusively. Psychopathology is a condition that exists on a scale or spectrum of aberration.

On one end of the spectrum, are the "milder" forms of psychopathology, such as bullying and various other kinds of manipulative behaviours that are progressively more dangerous as they head towards the other end of the spectrum; the end where murder and such can be found. I have found this thread to be a discussion of this phenomenon.

What research has been discovering is that the "types" and "kinds" are legion. Identifying all of these is some of the work that remains to be done on the subject. We have so much to learn about this 'condition.'

Thank you all for your fascinating (and sometimes funny) thread. It is something that I have found to be instructive and educational, in addition to providing lotsa lulz. Your crusade is humbling and I commend you.

EDIT: [unique distinctive]
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Have you heard of the Scilon front group the CCHR? They are the arm of Scilons that try to get rid of Psychiatry ore actively than the rest of the cult. You might want to check them out. If you haven't heard.... Listen to 13Heathens take on their propoganda film.

http://www.youtube.com/user/13Heathens#p/c/3CBFE85AE3E44645/0/eRnEQ1uhQug
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I am aware of the anti-psychiatry and anti-prescription meds platforms. CCHR is news to me. Thank you. I'll shall investigate.
  26. Scientologists like to think of themselves as being something other than morons, just as the people who sent money to random con men in Nigeria also like to think of themselves as being something other than morons ... both are sadly mistaken, Marty knows this and is taking advantage of the opportunity presented him. I'm starting to think W. C. Fields was right, it's immoral to allow a sucker to keep his money. If you have internet access and join Marty's batshit crazy UFO cult, or send money to Nigeria, you deserve to get your bank account cleaned out on principle alone.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Yeah basically CCHR is their way to try to recruit people that don't know about Scientology, but don't like Psychiatry. And while I agree Some parts of Psychiatry do have problems..... the CCHR Is way out there.... Just listen to 13 Heathens. He does a great job of taking them down.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. All you need to know about CCHR

• Like Like x 1
  29. Smurf Member

This is excellent...
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

Thank you, Dude!
  31. Random guy Member

Just to nitpick: If his condition was unique, it would not be unheard of before. That's what unique means. Appart from that I agree he probably suffered from some form of psychopathology.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

You are entirely correct. I FAIL at grammar in that sentence. I should have used a word like "distinctive" instead of "unique" but I'm too tired to be even certain of this. Beddy bye time...
  33. RolandRB Member

If he had said it was DC-7 space planes instead of DC-8 space planes I would still be a Scientologist to this day. :(
  34. RolandRB Member

You are absolutely right. As for his condition, I blame it on whole-track psyches.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Itt: Anons can't make Scientology go away and Bawwww about it a lot.
  36. Anonymous Member

2+2=5 Maybe Marty could do a clay demo to convince me?
  37. OTBT Member

First, Marty needs to strip away your false data regarding addition implanted in you by Radical Scientology.
    Then Marty can then teach you the true, on-source method of adding.
    At which point, you won't need a clay demo anymore.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Are you saying playing with clay was a dwarf idea and not an elron idea? I didn't realize this.
  39. Caliwog Member

If he did his homework, he would have picked the DC-6B. Much more reliable. Damn DC-7s were always losing an engine on the way to Teegeeack. I understand that the Loyal Officers used to call them "Space's best trimotors." (Airplane anorak joke.)

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
  40. Anonymous Member

Clay is all LRH.

Flunk for squirreling the Study Tech. Pink sheet. Go get yourself star-rated.