Customize

Marty sez we all need to de-PTS....

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty sez we all need to de-PTS....

The prophet speaketh:

I believe the way we are going to effectuate the most effective genuine change is by de-ptsing ourselves. Several mechanisms are wielded by Miscavology to keep the sheep in the pen and to keep the more adventurous ones in fear of straying too far. The most common weapon is the disconnect card.

It is used to keep people in a state of terror of losing their family, friends and livelihoods. Many on-line, or at least in good standing, public and former staff have reached out for advice on how to keep pursuing the truth without losing one or more of what they consider integral parts of their communities.

As more appear and more are made aware of fellow independent minded folk in their vicinities little communities are forming.

Moving On Up a Little Higher
  2. Herro Member

Re: Marty sez we all need to de-PTS....

It's nice to have a mirror of this dude's blog here in case his site goes down.
  3. TinyDancer Member

Lol. Your comment would have been apt if the OP were a complete mirror of the Rathbun post. It's a snippet. :p
  4. Anonymous Member

^This... and I think Marty's losing his marbles. It makes me so sad to see such blatant paranoid symptoms in someone who has been brainwashed over so many years.

Any psychs around? Thorazine, stat ;)
  5. amaX Member

ditto
  6. Anonymous Member

Scientology attracted the some of the most sociopathic people in the world.
  7. mrfyde Member

And an even more effective way to keep sheep in a pen than disconnection (that causes upsets and requires people to choose between people they know and the cult) is the idea of people being a "Potential Trouble Source" that means that some people are 'just trouble' and you don't want to get to know them in the first place, instead of talking with them and trying new ideas and seeing if their way of life is something you would like to try.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

That is likely how the whole $cilon mess will end up being footnoted.
  9. Re: Marty sez we all need to de-PTS....

You would benefit (or probably not) from using some of the criminally convicted cult's Study Tech to research what mirroring is all about. Heaven forbid you might actually learn something.
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty is Chanology's greatest asset.
  11. Anonymous Member

1/10
  12. Anonymous Member

FTFY
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

I prefer the summary offered by a fellow sci-fi author (at least I think it was; memory is hazy on that):

Hubbard went mad and took a lot of people with him.
  14. Anonymous Member

I wonder if Marty ever stopped an realized that he is an "SP" according to (not only DM's rules) LRH policy. Does it blow his mind to realize you can criticize his cult... and be an SP and still have the cults interest in mind.

Rinder and Rathbun spent years dealing with handling SPs and now they are the very thing they tried one to crush because they were applying LRH tech.
  15. DeathHamster Member

16. mrfyde Member

17. Optimisticate Member

Marty has about as much validity right now as Tom Newton.

If one wants to read his blog, fine. Leave the trash there, no need to relocate the dumpster here.
  18. A.Non Hubbard Member

Marty needs to realize the tech doesn't work and he should stop living a lie
  19. gizmogirl Member

Marty must be in some kind of disconnect. By leaving the cult and publicly attacking the leader, he is, by his own beliefs a suppressive person.

Suppressive people are bad and have either to be "cured" OR "disposed of quietly and without sorrow".

So which is it Marty, as you totally believe in the tech, will you go grovel to DM or kill yourself?
  20. webkilla Member

i think marty is a pts for us then

lets ditch his cultish ass

lolwin
  21. DeathHamster Member

I'm sure Marty's done the required mental surgery on himself and won't be trapped by that. Hubbard was and always shall be the leader of Scientology. (He just needs some loyal assistants to run things until he gets back.)
  22. Optimisticate Member

ftfy
  23. crockhat Member

Potential good use for scientology: once all the sociopathic nutbag higher-ups are in, stack 'em round a volcano and....
  24. Anonymous Member

So, I went over to Marty's site expecting another crackpot diatribe in barely comprehensible scienospeak cementing what diehard scilons already know to be true.

What a surprise, then, to find a post that simply promotes "community" and begins to explore just a little what that might look like.

I don't know what he means by "de-PTSing", but I think he means to get away from the suppression in the CoS and, instead, to begin building community with independent Scientologists.

There's not much to argue about in that.

Did you guys actually read the post before you criticised?
  25. Erra Member

yup
  26. Shalashar Member

Sorry, but between his other posts, his lack of apologies for past actions it's pretty clear as to what kind of society you'd end up with - meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

"De-PTSing" is a cute way of saying disconnection. Because what scientology needs more then anything else is more broken families.

I did. Difference is that I consider him to be every bit as bad as the poison dwarf with only one difference - right now Marty doesn't wield his power.

I've no time for the man, or his apologists.
  27. Anonymous Member

Marty could clusterfuck organized Scientology without too much effort.
  28. mrfyde Member

I did, I read his blog before posting here, (last night) I was least offended by this one. He talks about how living in communities where people talk to each other don't get heart attacks, because some doctor made a non scientific BS observation.

He is talking about getting away from SP's like DM. And if DM is ever gone I can only assume he (marty) will still believe in people being PTS and SP's . And it seems to me he believes that people that live in some stereotypical Norman Rockwellian society will do better in life. (That is kinda cultish if you ask me.)
  29. TypingChimp Member

Why would he want to, and why would we need him to? David Miscavige is doing an excellent job of fucking up the cult as it is.
  30. Herro Member

Criminally convicted cult? Oh, you mean the Church of Scientology.
  31. Anonymous Member

Marty needs to STFU. Someone needs to raep his blog and show him who really runs this.
  32. Anonymous Member

No u.
  33. timthephoto Member

Can't let the squirrel down can we?

and you'd still be reading the OP down here where my post is
    i think Marty must've caught diarrhea of the keyboard from Hubbard
    like two peas in a pod LOL
  34. Re: Marty sez we all need to de-PTS....

That right there was OG action. He got exactly what he was looking for. OG tested, Anon approved.
  35. Anonymous Member

Marty is an incoherent cultist that is sad he was kicked out of the cult.

It seems to me he has become what he was fighting and he is stuck on an incident of Davey kicking his ass.

He needs auditing to get rid of that. :p
  36. none given Member

True, very true. At the same time, reading comments (mostly by other FZs/exes) on Marty’s blog I was reminded that a lot of these people fell for the line “Make the world a better place.” While those may all be fools and suckers they are a compassionate, empathic bunch.
    I am still amazed at how inherently schizophrenic scientology is.
  37. Anonymous Member

You have to remember Marty joined Scientology in order to get their help getting his brother out of a mental hospital.

Can mental illness be inherited?
  38. Mutante Member

:D
  39. tazor Member

You guys missed Marty's point. The world would be SO much better if people formed little communities to practice SCIENTOLOGY. THAT'S really what he means. He's still scilon to the bone.

And he doesn't think he's an sp. He thinks he is saving scientology from the Squirrel. He is getting the show on the road because it's the greatest good for the greatest number.

He's scientology's white knight coming to save the day from the evil usurper, dm.
  40. Anonymous Member

Marty is a huge faggot.