Customize

[Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Post)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

[Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Post)

Interesting and important tech comment from Marty's blog:
    If Scientologists who actually care about the Tech learn about this and believe it, it will be major. A huge "overt" and major slap in the face.

Scientology auditing levels are supposed to be separate and discrete. Each typically has a cognition / end phenomenon (an "Oh, I get it!" Like, "I mocked up my reactive mind!") and a specific ability gained (e.g., "ability to communicate freely with anyone about anything," "return of self-determinism"; see grade chart at bottom of the post).

A pre-clear or pre-OT is NOT supposed to stop at the middle of a level. An auditor who abandoned a PC or pre-OT during the middle of a level would be in big trouble. A person who, without just cause, prevented a PC or pre-OT from completing a level would be in big trouble.

Further, nobody (including the PC or pre-OT) would expect a PC or pre-OT who failed to do all the processes of a level and complete the level to obtain the cognition / end phenomenon and ability gained for that level. It would be impossible. Such a person would be, in Scientology terms, an "incomplete product." Or, worse, an "overt product."

Here we have evidence that DM decided that the people at the very top of the auditing bridge should receive only a half, fatally defective level that could not possibly work. That DM was deliberately creating "incomplete products" or "overt products."

If Scientologists who actually care about the Tech learn about this and believe it, it will drive more of them out of the Church of Scientology.

On the other hand, this may be bad news for the Anons who not only want to bring down the Church of Scientology and (perhaps) in addition eradicate the religion of Scientology as it is currently practiced, but also want to eradicate the religion, philosophy and ideology of Scientology from the face of the earth (which, of course, isn't going to happen anyway). The above revelation will give Independent Scienologists, Freezoners, and other defenders of the Tech yet another excuse for why the Tech does not work. Their reasoning will be, "No wonder our OT8s are not bright and shiny and look so bad! DM caused them to receive incomplete auditing! DM was deliberately creating overt products! Obviously, when these people receive any necessary repair auditing and the full and complete OT8 they will be true OT8 products! Yeah!"

ESMB Thread: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Post)

/

grdchart.gif
  2. EyeOnSci Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

Juicy and delicious infoz.
  3. CarterUSP Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

So that explains why OT VIIIs don't have OT powers.
    But why don't OT I-VIIs have any powers either? Could it be evil DM messing everything up?
    Or was Hubtard an insane con man?

I vote both.
  4. Krytenanon Member

Or perhapse Marty intends to re-release the new revised versions of those levels for 1 easy payment of $xx,xxx.99.
  5. mongrel Member

Can someone who is more fluent in scilon word-clear "cuttative" for me? Srsly, wtf does that mean? Is it another word for "send money to the tiny midget"?

Dear Lord, please let the MR's choke on their own bile soon (but not before they're done trolling Co$). Pretty please?!?!?
  6. Zak McKracken Member

I have a cognition for YUO.

OT VII is also defective.
    OT VI is also defective.
    OT V is also defective.
    OT IV is also defective.
    OT III is also defective. (but LOL)
    OT II is also defective.
    OT I is also defective.
    LRH is defective. And dead too. So can't be mended
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sponge Member

I googled. First relevant hit:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=272467#272467
  8. xenubarb Member

So it's a cromulent word after all. Okay, I thought Mahty was just emulating El Phatard and making shit up.
  9. mongrel Member

I lol'd. Then I fapped. There's no connection between the two but both happened. I think I'll go fap again now...
  10. Random guy Member

So, only the 2,5% of the human race that are truly evil and anti-social ever holds sales?
  11. Kha Khan Member

Beyond the substance of the information released, what I find interesting is that it seems more and more information is coming out, and from higher and higher levels of the Church. I can't imagine there is much more sensitive "tech" information (i.e., excluding practical information of crimes, etc.) than information that DM cut OT8 in half.

The other thing I find interesting, to be honest, is that the original poster on Marty's blog feels real guilt and has for years. He knows he committed an "overt" (a wrong, an evil act) and as a result has had a "M/WH" (missed withhold, i.e., concealing an evil act) from every OT VIII he ever met. For someone who obviously takes the Tech seriously, that was a real burden. I'm sure he feels better for having fessed up.

/
  12. BusinessBecky Member

If DM provided defective products, would that mean that DM was defective and also the source that gave him the authority? So if DM was not 'given' the authority to produce Tech by LRH, I think the ultimately responsibility for not removing DM with the 'spiritual or tech' abilities stops with LRH.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

This is the first I have ever heard of this DM decision to cut the OT8 tech short of its full delivery.

I won't go into specifics but it answers a lot of questions I had concerning what happened to me after OT8, which was very unpleasant for a long time, cost me a fortune and harmed me broadly in ways i would rather not go into publicly.

It comes across as a massive betrayal after the loyalty I (and thousands of others) had demonstrated while following the "Bridge".

I am interested in any more leaks about this fraud. it is newly discovered today.
  14. willhaven720 Member

zomg such powers!
  15. Kha Khan Member

Michael,

I've attempted to request more information from Tom on Marty's blog. My comment requesting that information is awaiting moderation. (And to be fair to Marty, he has yet to reject any of my comments. Then again, I try to communicate on a level people can receive.) If I get a response, or otherwise receive any more information on the subject, I will let you know.

-- Kha Khan

/
  16. EyeOnSci Member

I was wondering wut you were thinking about this new revelation.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

So, let me see if I've got this right:

A half-crazy, half-stoned half-tonner wrote some half-assed fiction which was then half-released by his half-height half-wit replacement?

I half to know more.

Also, inb4halfoffwhilesupplieslast
  18. OTBT Member

Scilon Admin Dictionary:

19. Kha Khan Member

I get it.

I think the question may be, "Given that it is all bullshit, how can cutting the amount of bullshit on the last level, OT8, in half make any difference?"

The only conceivable answer I can come up with is the power of belief. I'm not saying this answer is correct. I'm not saying this answer is not, indeed, laughable. It is the only one I can come up with.

Assume you are taught and indoctrinated for years and years, at great cost in time, effort, devotion and money, that if you always, at every step, follow the sequence "A, B, C, D" you will be all right... at least for a time, when you start the next level. "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." "A, B, C, D." For years and years.

And then, at the end, unknown (put perhaps on some level suspected) by you, you are given and complete the sequence, "A, B, done." Maybe, just maybe you "realize" that something is "missing," something is "incomplete," that you have been abandoned "mid-cycle," that something is not as it "should be" (or, more precisely, as you truly believe it "should be" after years and years of indoctrination and repetition.).

Could anyone really tell the difference? Well, at least one person on ESMB claims he did and has been telling people for two years:
    Now, I'm not saying I believe the above hypothesis is true. It is just my speculation.

ADDED:

After posting on a related topic on ESMB, I had the following additional thought. Perhaps we can think of it this way.

Prior to DM cutting OT8 in half, the OT levels were bullshit, but they were internally consistent bullshit. After CM cut OT 8 in half, the OT levels were not only bullshit, but internally inconsistent bullshit.

The brains of people on the OT levels could deal with bullshit. The bullshit didn't do them any good. The bullshit in fact did them harm (and harm beyond the cost in time, effort and money), but they could deal with it. But feed the brain internally inconsistent bullshit, and the brain frys.

Think of a computer program that produces answers and results that have no correlation to the real world. It is completely useless. But it does run. Now introduce a divide by 0 error.

Again, just speculating. What I find interesting is that OT8s are picking up on this and believe it is significant. Now, as I said in the OP, this may just be another form of special pleading, but I am also getting reports of real anger.

/
  20. OTBT Member

Here is the Cutative policy refered to, for anyone interested.

This Policy Letter used to be part of the Keeping Scientology Working Series, although that that probably changed over the years.

Later on, Cutative was generally referred to as Quickie Grades, a big no-no in scientology.

http://www.tep-online.info/laku/usa/reli/scien/SECRETDOX/OEC4_txt.pdf
  21. Anonymous Member

A couple of "interesting" responses:

and

Apparently incomplete OT VIII causes death and serious illness ^^

Of course it's all a crock.
  22. Anonymous Member

Incomplete OT VIII sounds just as deadly as wogs reading OT III
  23. Sponge Member

2mh8l7t.jpg

Indy clams will probably lol their crazy heads off at that.
    Meh. Fuggen scilon jokes.
  24. Anonymous Member

OMG OT 8 was incomplete! How can I go on with my life now, with all those cut cutatives and arbitrary arbitraries. No wonder the great concept of Scientology went to crap with all that inaccurate tech. We need to fix Scientology, immediately!
    If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    If it is broke and should be broke, don't fix it either.
    If it was beyond repair the moment it was constructed, there's no point in fixing it.

Stupid cult.
  25. Anonymous Member

was
    Start, change, stop.
    now
    Start, change, ???
  26. Kha Khan Member

You are absolutely right. As I indicated in the OP, this will be used by Defenders of the Tech (tm) as just another form of special pleading.

But I'm already hearing some rumblings that this is being used to get some already disgruntled OTs out of the official Church of Scientology. As exOT8Michael said above, this will be seen as "a massive betrayal" by DM.

/
  27. Sponge Member

28. JohnnyRUClear Member

So the Late, Great Hubbard was just reinventing the word "reductive" in a phonetically ambiguous form? What was wrong with the perfectly useful word we already had in our dictiona--ohhhhhh, right, he didn't control that word. Time to create a new one! Another entry in the Hubbard-English dictionary. Another pointless stain on our lexicon.

That overfed, underdisciplined narcissist was the BP to our linguistic Gulf of Mexico. At least, he was trying to be.
  29. Anonymous Member

If it helps to get them out, why not. But even after some years of looking at Scientology I'm having a hard time understanding how it can be taken seriously by anyone and even by people who are out. I know about the methods that are used and that people who join aren't stupid, but still... how can such a tiny detail be so meaningful to people when it must be plain obvious even to people who are in that they don't have any special "MEST" powers and clear and OT doesn't exist and so the whole concept is bollocks? When there are no OTs, where's the big deal with an inaccuracy in OT 8? Or is it a violation of KSW and the big deal is that the tech has been altered? I'll probably never understand this. Also, I don't think you can use Scientology to get people out of Scientology.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Define "Scientology" -- both times you used it.

You can (perhaps) use internal conflicts within "organized Scientology" to get people out of that entity.
  31. Kha Khan Member

LOL. I don't think it was as bad as that.

But this is the analogy I tried to make on ESMB:
    The last point about the EP of OT8 is one that Paul first raised on ESMB.

/
  32. Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

So does that mean the CoS is suppressive for offering discounts on their books and courses?
  33. Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

Christ-on-a-bike, there's a truckload of twats on Marty's Blog:

It's called being sea sick, you dick.

The only thought that was provoking me after reading that shite is that you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop talking airy-fairly horseshit.
  34. Sponge Member

^LOLmungus
  35. Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

Wouldn't half of OT8 = OT4?
  36. DeathHamster Member

She seems contagious.
  37. another123 Member

miscavigebook.jpg
  38. BLiP Member

I wonder if the OTVIIIs can claim back half the money they paid?
  39. AnonyVix Member

One wonders if David Miscavige is running out of bull shit if he has to resort to cutting OT levels in half to keep the money rolling in; I thought OT levels were practically never ending so there should be no need to cut one in half to make them last longer.
  40. Anonymous Member

No, they agreed to pay whatever amount they paid in the first place. They are Scientologists, that's what they do, throw whatever amount of money in return for Hubbard's blabberings.