Customize

[Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Post)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 9, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

"The gist of this policy is that reducing prices is a non survival act promoted by suppressive persons. "

What about when COS has price redutions on courses, emeters and and crap?
    That doesn't count?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

Meh.

How is this any worse than cuttationing THE HOBBIT?

For pretty much the same reason!
    You've gotta wonder what part DM played in this debacle.

Balin?
    Dwalin?
    Bifur?
    Bofur?
    Bombur?
    Dori?
    Nori?
    Ori?
    Fili?
    Kili?
    Oin?
    Gloin?

or
    Gollum_w_coney.jpg
  3. PodPeople Member

Helpful Tip to OT 8's:
    There's a sale on tar & feathers at Home Depot, This Week Only! Hurry In before Prices Go Up! (Special Sliding Scale for those who already bought their 100 hours of Objectives) (OT8 Part II clue is in upper left hand corner of pic below)

tar-and-feather-515.jpg

Here's OT 8 Part II Miscavige's Hold Out: (Priced per Gallon)

cabanel_angel.jpg
  4. timthephoto Member

/r/ specifics on this. pref. in single sentence clamspeak, for use on the phone
  5. Zak McKracken Member

cuttative COB squirrelled Source scriptures, OT8 altered against Commodore's orders, obviously inflating inflow without worrysome withholds, eliminating ethics and suppressing scientology's success.
  6. Anonymous Member

Cuttative COB squirreled Source scriptures, altered OT8 against Commodore's orders obviously inflating inflow without worrisome withholds, eliminating ethics and suppressing Scientology's success.

Just had to polish it a little. Love these little gems so much.
  7. eddieVroom Member

Gurl, you so Gishy-GaGa!
  8. exOT8Michael Member

LOLOL SPONGE
    Love
    OT8Spongebob.
  9. Anonymous Member

More OT8s die of heart disease and cancers because they are older than the other Scientologists. By they time they get that far on the bridge to nowhere, they are older than the others lower on the bridge.

You're assuming that Marty didn't just make up this crap about the half level. Then again, I freely admit that I know nothing about OT8.
  10. Kha Khan Member

The comment upon which the OP is based wasn't written by Marty. The comment was written by Tom Martiniano aka Virgil Samms.

Unless, of course, you are going to assume that Marty ghost writes the comments as well. In which case, would you be interested in the purchase of some tinfoil? :)

/
  11. timthephoto Member

Marty doesn't have to make stuff up on a subject as crazy as this, merely sit there playing conduit.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Virgil Samms is from E.E. Smith's Lensman series, and he was the First Lensman. Didn't Marty use that for his email addy?
  13. Anonymous Member

4617153802_858eaabd3e_o.jpg

MY AXE. You can has it.
  14. Anonymous Member

Hmm...That's right:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...et-marty-rathbun-speaketh-51455/7/#post974524

15. Anonymous Member

Cutative is the opposite of additive.

David Miscavige is the opposite of OT.

OT VIII is a synonym for gulliblebatshitcrazymoonbat.
  16. BusinessBecky Member

We don't really ever need to speculate. These days there is so much out there that the Tinfoil clans don't think they can have their little sock-orgies.
  17. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]

Captain Bill Robertson was a big fan too, with his Galactic Patrol. After all, it was much better Space Opera than any drool by Hubbard and it was written by someone with a real doctorate.

(Yes, the same Astounding that Dianetics was published in 11 years later.)
  18. Anonymous Member

Ratbomb censors anything which he feels doesn't benefit him and he published this, so, what's the benefit to Marty-tology? It seems that he's saying, "if you want da good stuff, come into my web." CoSers of any stripe have their brains packed with self-delusion, but if you want the "good" delusion, isn't he saying that, he, Marty, can deliver the real tech and the official "church" can not. Yes, those on official lines should leave, but going into Marty's one true church is just doing a back flip out of the frying pan and into a new pan.
  19. exOT8Michael Member

EXACTLY this ^^^^
  20. Anonymous Member

Kind of what I was thinking. Might as well be playing the game "telephone" right now.......
  21. eddieVroom Member

How do they get that door off the ground?
  22. CarterUSP Member

Suppressive people are cutative people. As a suppressive person, I have cut the tech down to a single command that will increase the freedom and self determinism of ANY scientologist at any point on the bridge.
    WALK OUT OF THE ORG AND LEAVE SCIENTOLOGY. THANK YOU.
  23. anonakatie Member

Assuming that you had proof that the CoS was knowingly selling a "false" level apart from what you believed you were buying, not only might you have a civil claim, but there could, theoretically be a criminal action for fraud for each OT VIII. And, one might argue, since it was just "discovered" one could fairly argue that the statute of limitations runs from now. Thus there could be a criminal action for every OTVIII that came under DM and this change.

Now all anyone needs here is proof of what TM is saying.
  24. Anonymous Member

Remember, the amounts paid are "donations," which amounts they most certainly deducted on their tax return... Add to this the "wins" each of these OT8 gushed about after completing their level...
  25. Crappy Member

Holy shit. A TINFOIL AXE. God help us.
  26. eddieVroom Member

It makes sense to do this to the OT VIIIs, they're the most indoctrinated, and have survived the top end of the donations scale with their donor bone more or less intact. Anyone else presents increased risk that they might wake up and blow.
  27. Anonymous Member

It's duct tape, not tin foil.

axeda.jpg
  28. Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

Does anyone think Miscavige is actually batshit crazy enough to be afraid to let anyone get the material in it's original form because the idiot thinks someone might actually get Hubbard nonsense to work as advertised and it won't be him. If he actually buys into this fucknuts bullshit he's more fucked in the head than Hubbard himself. How else do you explain withholding half of a pile of shit like OT8 and to call OT9, rather than just making up some more bullshit and calling it OT9
  29. Anonymous Member

Making bullshit up requires some effort; whereas re-packaging existing Hub-shit is for free, and more moneys.
  30. Kha Khan Member

I think DM's problem might be something more than this.

The OT levels are bullshit, but they are (from a Scientological perspective) internally consistent well-done creative and entertaining bullshit. OT VIII is (from a Scientological perspective) internally consistent well-done creative and entertaining bullshit that is consistent with the prior bullshit. Also, as many people have noted, the OT levels concerning BTs are just 1950s sci-fi versions of prior, and indeed ancient, practices of exorcism dealing with demon possession. Hubbard tried to insert some depth, some meaning, even if it was borrowed and regurgitated.

The point is not that it is crap. The point is that not just anyone can write this crap. Not convincingly. Not entertainingly. Not convincingly and entertainingly enough for Scientologists. And certainly not DM.

No, to convincingly write this crap, one would have to be "technically" trained -- i.e., truly schooled in the mythology, history and "technology" of Scientology. And you would have to be able to insert some depth, some meaning, even if it was borrowed and regurgitated from prior philosophies, religions and practices.

Hubbard was, if anything, creative. The man had a wild imagination. And he was self-educated enough to "borrow" ancient ideas (e.g., exorcism, demon possession) and repackage them as then relatively new sci-fi ideas (Xenu, Implant stations on Mars).

DM does not have an imaginative or creative bone in his body. He is incapable on creating anything new. And certainly not anything new that is consistent with, and would meet the so-insane-it-makes-you-laugh-but-to-your-embarrassment-kind-of-entertaining standards of Hubbard. (Have you listened to Hubbard give one of his moonbatty sci-fi Scientology lectures? People laugh, applaud. His nuttiness is infectious. They are entertained. Admit it, so were you, even if only in a Mystery Science 3000 sort of away.) And DM is not educated enough to steal and repackage meaningful ideas [e.g., Zen => TRs; exorcism => BT eradication] into a new OT level.

While DM has rewritten a lot of Hubbard stuff over the years, it is always at the margins. A lot of deleting of now embarrassing material. Redefining the fricken floating needle. Nip and tuck, but no new designs. DM is like a seamstress who can alter someone else's clothing, but can't come up with an original design. The copy editor who never becomes a writer.

[Which may be one reason why DM hates LRH.]

DM has not created anything new. He has shown no evidence that he can.

I think the reason we have not seen OT IX, OT X, etc. (and why DM needed to save the second half of OT VIII to make OT IX in the future) is that DM is incapable of writing a convincing OT level, and no longer has anyone left in the COS who is "technically" able to do so. DM has driven out all of the Tech people who might be able to come up with OT IX, OT X, etc. If David Mayo were still in the COS, we'd have OT IX and OT X. DM alone?

For the love of Xenu, if Hubbard were still alive we would be on OT XXV by now, and people would be auditing nano-paticles in 12th dimension black-hole hyperspace (whatever the frick that means).

/
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

If the terror midget has OT VIIIb up his sleeve, I've gotta wonder what he's waiting for to play it.
  32. Anonymous Member

Think that you are giving these space opera clowns a little bit more respect than is due.

"Well done creative"? C'mon K? Anyone with even half of a dinosaur-brain laughs at this shit.
  33. Anonymous Member

Where do you think the "silver grey" color in duct tape comes from?
    Hint: its not 29bn190.jpg.png
  34. Zak McKracken Member

I think he's waiting for the Rasta Klingons to show up.
  35. Anonymous Member

Where did you get that? He told you so?
  36. Random guy Member

Nerd!

(Man, have I known a few like her in my time...)
  37. Random guy Member

Actually, if Kha Khan is right (and from what little I know, hes assessment seem sound) the little dwarf may not be able to finish the half he's got left into a proper, full level.

Speculation:
    It has been a quarter of a century since the old fart died, the amount of scotch David Miscaviges drinks is not exactly good for creativity. He may have put it off and put it off until he no longer can do it.
    /speculation
  38. DeathHamster Member

You might as well ask why he's wearing boots and pants for horse-riding on a space ship.
  39. Kha Khan Member

You may be right. I may have over-stated my case. And I did so unnecessarily.

My central, TR;DR point remains -- Not just anyone can write a convincing OT level, much less one that that creates new material, new "juice," something to keep people coming back for more. And DM is not one of them. Hubbard was the creative story teller behind Scientology, and DM can't fill the role.

Let me speculate -- purely speculate -- about what a (pre-dementia) Hubbard might do when faced with the problem of an increasing number of OT8s with nothing left to do.

Perhaps Hubbard reads a book on Shamanism. Perhaps The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner. Hubbard superficially learns an ancient spiritual tradition that 99.99% of Scientologists have never heard of. Now some shamanism (I took Harner's intro class years ago and read the book) involves spiritually (or visualizing) going "underground," encountering Power Animals (spiritual entities) and learning from them. Excellent! So Hubbard translates this for his overwhelmingly ignorant clientele in terms of not "space opera," but "underground opera." Maybe Hubbard encounters.... THE THIRD WALL OF FIRE after spiritually battling THE MOLE PEOPLE! The Mole People ("MPs") are what impinge on the Fourth dynamic! (We will save the Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth dynamic engrams for another story.) So now we learn, with the use of an e-meter, how to confront MOLE PEOPLE.

The above is ridiculous. Completely stupid. Does anyone doubt that Hubbard could pull this off? Remember, we are talking about a customer base that has already bought OTIII. That realizes that OT VIII was the first "real" OT level. And, unknown to Scientologists, the story, actions and procedure would incorporate shamanic practices that have been used, and people have for some reason found meaningful and rewarding, for thousands of years.

What does DM do when faced with the problem of an increasing number of OT8s with nothing left to do? Recycle them to the bottom of the bridge to do objectives. Pathetic. Even some of the most deluded adherents are asking, "WTF? Really? Objectives?"

ps. Aren't you all glad I didn't stay in the COS and eventually take over for LRH? I'd be selling the hell out of Metered Shamanic Clearing of Mole People on the Fourth Dynamic.

40. Zak McKracken Member

I am not glad.

If you had stayed in, you'd be serious competition for AlphaOhm
    for what comes next when Marty and DM destroy each other in a fit of squirrelation.

I'm concerned that there will literally be no one left to stop this deranged monster
    unless he who really must not ever be named should rise to the challenge...