Customize

[Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Post)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

What about each of the twins of our Thentans LRH never got around to. They were the ghost of the first Galatic Kingdoms, and are what the original Thetans evolved from. These Mortans left the ever forgotten hole in the universe prophesied to return with LRH to fight the fallen Thetans. The Mortan will rapture the dead and reuse the dead MEST world for control of our bodies which have become temples for suppressive persons. In order to help the Mortan pilgrims settle in our sector we must become better caretakers of the dead MEST world. It is the minerals that help us understand this world and the use of our minerals will help us to protect our selves from the dark worlds. The spirits have implanted symbologies all over this sector and through the understand of these symbols we can reproduce the portals that will be used as conduits to these dark worlds. In those dark world are where the last battles for this sector will occur. The fallen Thentans with the help of our earliest friends the Mortans will sent to fill the void that existed for so long when the Mortans first disappeared.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: [Marty]: Techy II, OT VIII Is Defective (aka Techy II, The Return of the Tech Pos

L RON has returned!
  3. OTBT Member

For many years, I was under the impression that OT IX and OT X were somehow linked, sort of like a part A and part B. Somehow, listening to DM at events pontificating a couple decades ago about the release of the upper levels made me think IX & X were hand in hand.

That idea was reinforced later on when DM arbitrarily came out with the edict that OT IX and X wouldn't be released until all orgs became Saint Hill size.

Saint Hill size has disappeared, replaced with Ideal Orgs.

Anyway, this thread got me wondering if OT VIII was actually split into 3 parts - VIII, IX and X.

I'm not true believer anymore in this crap, but was extremely well indoctrinated in it. Just throwing out the idea it might have been split in 3, not 2. Mods, please don't infract me again for blatant tinfoil speculation.

Do not tempt me for I will smite thee with thy smiting stick - Azazel
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Very good points! Thanks.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

The Fishman texts on OT8 were not part of anything I saw or did on OT8 myself, so I can't vouch for them or deny them, unfortunately.
    Splitting OT8 into 2 parts or more was a highly suppressive act, and many OT8s may have paid for that with their lives.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's on top of the stacks of pneumonia victims who saw OT III too soon, of course. Dangerous business, this road to total freedom.
  7. Anonymous Member

Why so bump?
  8. Zak McKracken Member

rexdianetics2b.jpg

^^^^^
    BUMP
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Zak McKracken Member

Add to that, those victims of lead poisoning, who dared confront an OT VII before completion.

If David Miscavige hadn't ruined OT VIII, maybe Rex would have better ethics over his financials,
    and he wouldn't have had to accidentally the whole
    thereby turning wogs under his hat into ruthless PTS monsters, which then had to be put down.