Customize

[Marty] There are no OT IX and OT X levels!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010.

1. deirdre Member

Re: [Marty] There are no OT IX and OT X levels!

That. Would. Be. Awesome.
  2. Anonymous Member

There've been soooo many reasons to wake up, especially in the last decade, that if they haven't by now, I don't know what will. There aren't that many cash cows with unlimited funds left. Doesn't matter how much you have, DM wants more than you have, and eventually will get it if you stay to the bitter end.
  3. RolandRB Member

Maybe two signs and really large so the clams can see it while sneaking a look through their window from the back of their Org (the lettering of the second lines being bigger).

THERE IS NO
    OT IX

THERE IS NO
    OT X

I hope somebody does this at a demo and posts photos here.
  4. eddieVroom Member

Are you suggesting that you view Scientologists as Nihlists in a way?
  5. RolandRB Member

Maybe better would be....

THERE
    IS NO
    OT IX

THERE
    IS NO
    OT X

This would be extremely enturbulating to those clams who have already sacrificed so much to Scientology. Ideal for using outside Orgs.
  6. genoramix Member

naive you;) i have seen your nick for quite a while on those forums, and you still are asking yourself those questions?
  7. Anonymous Member

So what about the supah powah building, and the spinny wheely thingy and all the other stuff that puts you into ot9 powah?
  8. Anonymous Member

See Leaks thread on latest superduper. It's almost done! Honest! All it needs is 500 more slaves (same number as what, a year ago?)
  9. RolandRB Member

That's not OT IX. It is Super Power.
  10. exOT8Michael Member

Correction.
    It is Super Fail.

This is a new level of OT powerlessness.
  11. RolandRB Member

You must believe. Complete the Super Power Rundown and you will become a Marc Remillard.
  12. Anonymous Member

The more likely explanation is that Marty was never informed about the "secret area" where OTIX and the higher researches were kept.
  13. Re: [Marty] There are no OT IX and OT X levels!

14. Anonymous Member

LOL

Secret area
  15. Anonymous Member

DON'T go there, the secret area.
  16. Anonymous Member

THE ACTUAL SUPER POWER PROCESS
    Super Power Rundown Series 5
    The final step of the Super Power Rundown is to give back to the person his full
    potential power as a being. All prior steps on the Super Power Rundown have been
    designed to get a person into a state wherein he is set up to regain his ability to handle
    infinite power. These processes are run just like any other process with full F/N, Cog VGIs
    as the EP. If the person goes exterior continue to run the processes. If there is a dial wide
    F/N continue to run the process. The only time you would end off the process or the session
    is if the person has a persistent floating TA.
    At some point during the running of this series of processes the person will reach
    a state wherein they are speechless. They will laugh with wild abandon. Their TA will be
    floating! They will probably also be exterior and will be unable to communicate in words
    what they are experiencing. This is the end result of the Super Power Rundown. It is rare
    for this to occur prior to the running of the last flow of this series of processes, but if it
    occurs then acknowledge the win.
    One thing the auditor must not do is interrupt the person while in the middle of this
    major win or during the laughter. Otherwise it will invalidate the win. The auditor simply
    maintains his TRs and lets the person have his win. Do not end the session until the
    laughter stops as this will also tend to invalidate the person and his win.
    The laughter can go on for some time. Perhaps up to an hour. Be sure and just be there
    with the person during this win and not end the session until the laughter has subsided.
    The following is the last series of processes one runs on the Super Power Rundown:
    1. Get the idea that you have infinite power.
    2. Get the idea that another has infinite power.
    3. Get the idea that others have infinite power.
    4. Get the idea that you can cause yourself to have infinite power.
    5. Get the idea that you have been given infinite power.
    6. Get the idea that another has been given infinite power.
    7. Get the idea that others have been given infinite power.
    8. Get the idea that you have caused yourself to be given infinite power.
    9. Get the idea that you can give another infinite power.
    10. Get the idea that another can give you infinite power.
    11. Get the idea that others can give others infinite power.
    12. Get the idea that you can cause yourself infinite power.
    13. Get the idea that you are infinite.
    14. Get the idea that another is infinite.
    15. Get the idea that others are infinite.
    16. Get the idea that you can cause yourself to be infinity.
    Make sure to run only the reading process and check for interest. Do not run any
    process on the person in which he is not interested
  17. Re: [Marty] There are no OT IX and OT X levels!

1. Get the idea that you are a sucker.
    2. Get the idea that another is a sucker.
    3. Get the idea that others are suckers.
    4. Get the idea that you can cause yourself to be a sucker.
    5. Get the idea that the sucker has given his money to the cult.
    6. Get the idea that another sucker has given his money to the cult.
    7. Get the idea that more suckers have given his money to the cult.
    8. Get the idea that you have caused yourself to be a sucker.
    9. Get the idea that you have caused another to be a sucker.
    10. Get the idea that have caused others to be suckers.
    11. Give us the phone numbers of those suckers.
    12. Get the idea of the cult emptying the suckers bank accounts .
    13. Get the idea that you are stupid.
    14. Get the idea that another is stupid.
    15. Get the idea that others are stupid.
    16. Get the idea that you can cause yourself to be stupid.
  18. Cudgel Member

Their so afraid of the Anons protesting in Cincinnati that they've closed off the fron of the org with ceiling to floor blackout curtains and locking the normal front doors, thus forcing anyone entering or leaving to go through a set of doors that make them look directly at us.

Could someone please explain this contradiction/foot bullet?
  19. Anonymous Member

This doesn't look to healthy.
  20. Anonymous Member

Shhhh. It's a secret.
  21. Anonymous Member

I'm sensing that this particular post from Marty is going to upset the tiny dwarf in a big way.
  22. Re: [Marty] There are no OT IX and OT X levels!

If the scilon bought the pile of shit Miscavige sold them about Hubbard's death, then they will buy anything. They are like junkies looking for a fix. He will probably ask them for more money to help fight the lies Marty is spreading about OT IX and the chumps will pullout their credit cards and pay,
  23. pedrofcuk Member

Pulling it off and pull it off is mentioned so often and hilariously is a slang term for wanking, fapping or masturbating, now that is interesting.
  24. Anonymous Member

He he.
  25. RolandRB Member

Aha, so you are one of those few who know about the mountain retreat where the OT levels from OT IX upwards were developed. The place where you leave your body just inside the entrance like you were leaving your shoes when entering a temple. The place where all auditing is done exterior to the body.
  26. RolandRB Member

You are right and the reason it will is because it removes the imagined carrot in front of the scilon donkeys that they are striving to get their whole lives. The truth is that OT VIII is the end of the line and does not give OT Powerz. Just the cognition "now I know who I am not and am interesting in finding out who I am" which is a lower realisation than the average wog on the street.

Using the following in picket signs will be very effective in demoralizing the scilons.

THERE
    IS NO
    OT IX

THERE
    IS NO
    OT X
  27. basil Member

Nope, I know the answer to those questions.

I was merely asking whether the clams start asking them. I know it would result in sec checks and "condition of doubt" if uncovered on the cans - but there must eventually, slowly, be some sort of waking up, however deep the brainwashing?
  28. RolandRB Member

Now you mention the spinny wheely thing then people should realise that this is the bottleneck in the Super Power Rundown and limits the rate at which they can scam money from the chumps. So even if it did give Super Powers it could not be done at a rate fast enough to cover the costs of running the place. So this means there are no Super Powerz to be had in any form in the cult. People in it have sacrificed the best of their lives for nothing.
  29. jensting Member

But that's only because it's being controlled by dilettantes. Disney could make a better spinning-wheelie-thingie and get more people through it.

Best Regards

Jens

PS: How's the health situation? All tickety-boo, I trust?
  30. Anonymous Member

Um, your heart is in the right place but when you post a URL deep into the Scn wesite to a page that the casual visitor probably never reaches, OSA can assume that every single hit there for the next week or so is from this website.

So folks, proxy up if you go there but it is just the Grade Chart (wish you had said that) or, for that matter, when you go to any back Scn page mentioned here.
  31. RolandRB Member

To go with the above two.......

WARNING
    BRIDGE
    OUT

THE
    HUBBARD
    IS
    BARE
  32. DeathHamster Member

33. SOJOA Member

I have often thought though that the top of CoS would one day just go for the cash grab and collaspe the church around everyone still standing in it.

It would make sense. Just come out with some stupid "newly discovered" LHR tape and claim that they have been doing it wrong all along. Resturcture the whole thing and kick most people out, then grab the money and run and start over again with all the powerful people and just have a compound in some 3rd world country.
  34. Anonymous Member

It's in the Forbidden Zone. You kids stay away from there!

ForbiddenZone.jpg
  35. DeathHamster Member

Or from the Wikipedia pages that cite it. (I'm sure the TeamScientology editors wanted to remove the cites, but how would they justify it? Heh!)

However, the referrer string in the HTTP request with the WWP URL is probably a tip-off, and they can add your IP address to their Anon list. (No problem if behind a proxy, not so bad if your home IP changes frequently in a large range, really bad if from a fixed identifiable IP like, Xenu forbid!, your place of work's /24 address block.)
  36. Anonymous Member

The main entrance to the secret area was collapsed with a backhoe in the 1980s.
  37. Anonymous Member

The poster broke the URL string in an effort to prevent that tip-off but seeing how it is a back page that really would make no difference to a savvy OSA and anon errs at their peril if they assume anything less.

Wiki-what?
  38. Soljenitsyne Member

Not really. I view Scientology as a Gnosis.
    The nothingness I'm talking about is the nothingness of LRH's theories : nothing is true is these theories.
    I've been looking for something true in what he writes about human beings, communication, freedom, space, time, energy, etc, etc. I found nothing.
    Every time I found something that sounded true, it had been stolen from another searcher's theory, but in a way that made the original thesis go wrong and crazy.
    Not all cults are that wrong, I mean. Some use elements of philosophy that could be saved in other contexts. But not Scientology : it goes from zero to zero.
    Of course, the fact that RLH arbitrarily redefines all the common words he uses, and arbitrarily invents the rest of his language, doesn't help : even before he assembles his sentences, his linguistic basic material is fully absurd. Even if he wanted to tell the truth, he couldn't : his vocabulary would prevent him from thinking and writing in a coherent way.
    I find that meaninglessness, that perfect emptiness, quite interesting.
  39. Soljenitsyne Member

And you can't even trust yourself.
  40. Skeptic1337 Member

Looks like a bunch of people posting itt have been hardcore kool aid drinkers for a very long time.

Hey you guys should donate to anonsparrows legal defense fund!