Customize

Marty Wants you as an Auditor!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Rockyj Member

Re: Marty Wants you as an Auditor!

Ya thin Marty eating a lot of ribs?
  3. Triumph Member

"Deep Fried Squirrels" with "Illegal PC' Sauce"

should send a swarm of cult controlled PI's into overdrive....

maybe they can muster a "Mad Picket" on Marty's "Auditor Shack and House of Waffles"..

Marty was heavily involved in harassing and Taking down Squirrels...during his cult days..

Davy will have his panties in a wad... again..
  4. Rockyj Member

Rocky J Squirrel is angry @ Marty for deep frying my friends!
    Please replace Huck's head with Marty!

huckabeesquirrelwg3.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

martysquirrel.jpg
  6. Zak McKracken Member

OK, I'm in.
    How much training do I need?
    Do I actually have to [STRIKE]suck Marty's wang[/STRIKE] train with Marty, or can I get the necessary Tech from Wikileaks, etc.
    Attn Scientology Exes:
    anyone want to Hat me for Dianetics / Scientology auditing?
  7. Rockyj Member

LMAO!! I love you!!
  8. Anonymous Member

In the video,,Is his fuckin cowboy hat on backwards? I swear it is.
  9. Anonymous Member

This is a potentially dangerous development. Up to now, non CO$ followers of Hubbard each interpreted things their own way and did things their own way.
    There was freedom in the FZ. Debate. A free market version of Scientology, where users had a choice of what style of "auditing" suited them, where debate on the interpretation of Hubbard's writings was permitted.

What MR is now trying to do is to rally them all under one standardized banner: his.

He also just put up a YT vid on his channel describing his grand scheme of training new auditors, but his way.

An interesting little slip of the tongue in the vid is where Rathbun first says "The person listened to my advice" but then corrects himself to say "I mean LRH's advice".

What he is proposing is placing himself in charge of what is "official". If he succeeds, we may start seeing Scientology corp v. 2.0, with MR at the top of the pyramid.

MR knows how the scam works as well as Miscavige does. It is not impossible for MR to start his own successful cult.

Ever read the book 1984? I predict that if he succeeds in convincing enough others that his interpretation of Hubbard is the best, this will turn the FZ/independents into Rathbunologists, and all the abuses will start to creep in again little by little: first to die will be the freedom to disagree with Rathbun's interpretation. Anyone who disagrees will be coerced into submitting to the will of Rathbun or suffer the usual Scientology consequences.
  10. anon8109 Member

I wonder if Rathbun has seen the following video and is using it as a how-to guide.

11. Anonymous Member

Marty has been trying to "rally the troops" for years.
    His announcement of a "bold new strategy" for the coming year isn't too much different from what he's been doing every year, and will likely have similar results:
    some sheep will follow, some will blow, some will continue to dither on the sidelines.

If he's as successful in herding the cats as LRH was, sure he's dangerous.
    If he's as successful catherding as he has been in making "Real Live OTs" I wouldn't worry too much.

Marty remains on the radar. He's "Target 2" for some Anons, but the "wins" haven't been very impressive so far....
  12. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Relevant pic is relevant.
  13. Anonymous Member

hubbardsezmartyrathbuns.jpg

URL corrected.
  14. pooks Member

Another attempt by Marty and his top soldiers to fleece the terminally brainwashed.

Per this article,

Thursday, 30 December 2010 17:02
    RE-OPENING THE TRAINING BRIDGE

Re-Opening the Training Bridge | www.scientology-cult.com

Jim Logan is to be the Lead Supervisor of the new "Training Center". Jim Logan is one
    of Marty's henchmen and is a nasty and wacky piece of Scn shit. To know that Jim Logan
    is going to be the lead Sup is the bright spot in all this because Jim will be sure to piss people off with his over the top, 100% standard tech.

I imagine this training center will do well for a year, maybe two and then it will slowly go down the drain like all things Scn.
  15. Anonymous Member

Happy New Year Pooks! :) :)
  16. Anonymous Member

.... forgot to add in my New Year's alcohol haze ... hmmmmmm! LMFAO at Jim Logan - *rubs knees and waits patiently*.

Bwahahhahaha!
  17. Anonymous Member

18. mirele Member

Good observation, Pooks. Here's some thoughts that occurred to me, not in any particular order.

* Marty's figured out that if he's going to really counter DM, he needs an organization that appeals to Scns. The backbone of such an organization (and a source of ca$$$hflow) is going to be the auditors.

* But how to appeal to people in the Co$? Why, Marty's going back to LRH standard tech! None of this Golden Age of Tech for him! (Way to stick it to the little dictator!) They're reviewing the checksheets and making for sure that it's all straight LRH, LRH, LRH.

* Marty's smart as well as crazy (like a fox). He knows that if he does the training, he'll have OSA and PIs all over him, his trainees and their marks all the time. So, instead, he has someone else doing it in Georgia, which is a stone's throw away from Clearwater compared to South Texas. It's a real in-your-face challenge to DM, and at the same time, it takes the heat off Marty to some extent.

* Additionally, if this thing doesn't pan out, Marty's insulated from it. He's not running it, he's at a distance. He's hands' off. And if it's successful, (however one defines "success" of auditor "training"), then he can claim to be putting the "Tech" and the "Church" back on the right track.

This could be a big win for Marty, even if it ultimately fails to get off the ground. In the meantime, Marty will get his jollies watching the spectacle of devoted Scienos going straight for that sweet sweet standard LRH Auditine [TM], which will no doubt be cheaper and not burdened with crush regging for all sorts of extraneous bullshit like at FLAG. Not only that, I'm sure little Davey's head will be exploding as Marty details the big wins on his LRH standard tech adverblog.

But it's still all bullshit in the end, innit?
  19. pooks Member

Yup, you very nicely nailed it mir. And yes in the end, it's all bullshit.
  20. Anonymous Member

Not just at the end.
  21. Smurf Member

This is one time I hope the despots that control "Radical Scientology" sue the shit out of Marty & his fellow mindfucked twits and puts him forever out of business...

then we can get back to destroying the cult.

Marty has proved himself to be one pompous, sick fuck.
  22. Anonymous Member

Why learn something verbatim that's so obviously false?
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh and they still have the insane KSW policy on their checksheet.
  24. OTBT Member

If Marty's going to try to claim "LRH" "unsquirreled" scientology, then KSW must be included in his agenda, to woo scilons into his snare.

KSW pretty much sums up a lot of true LRH scientology: take over the world and do or die in the attempt, while crushing any opposition.
  25. Re: Marty Wants you as an Auditor!

Happy New Year, Anons.....This is Why....

Marty belongs in jail for being an accessory with his "handling" of the Lisa Macpherson coverup after her brutal death brought on by the use of Marty's hero, abusive conman and utter lying fraud L. Ron Hubbard's medically dangerous introspective rundown.

Marty himself oversaw the removal of all critical, incriminating records concerning the brutal final two days of Lisa's life using the introspective rundown treatment by Scientology "caretaker's" at the Fort Harrison.

Was this atrocious treatment standard tech, Marty?

Everyone following standard tech and afraid to help this poor woman and simply watch and record her emaciation and death, noone would speak up and say "Get this woman some real medical help, this introspection rundown is killing her?"

Hubbard's "standard tech" also includes writing down and filing people's innermost secret's which have been used at every turn against former scientologist's who have spoken out about all of the abuses inherent in Scientology.

Standard tech is dangerous, controlling, hypnotic and abusive bullshit put together by a complete fraud, LRH who lied about every single alleged accomplishment on his phony make-believe biography to scam money.

David Miscavige abused Marty Rathbun at Gold Base and took Marty's control and phony Scientology power and position away.

Marty wants the control back and refuses to discuss Hubbard's phony claims and wants to implement more of LRH crap to make money, make more money, etc......

Standard Tech is a major part of this controlling, abusive scam called Scientology.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Fraud
    Google: Lisa Macpherson

Marty ^^^^^^^ Do this and stop moving on down a little lower at your bogus, bullshit, heavily censored, standard tech Marty's Place.

This standard tech bullshit has caused enough damage, please get help, Marty or at least move on from Scientology and the incredible harm it inflicts.
  26. Anonymous Member

this
  27. Anonymous Member

So, it's the same shit, only different. KSW.
  28. Triumph Member

huckster.jpg

whether its Martyr or McScabbie... is still the same poison...just a different label