Customize

Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakster Triumphant!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakster Triumphant!

In the thread "Marty Endorses Freezone Site, Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Slaps down Sneakster?," I initially noted:
    Later, I observed:
    HISTORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

Marty has WITHDRAWN his endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix! Sneakster Triumphant!

In Marty's post Toronto Is Delivering
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/toronto-is-delivering/ :
    the link to "Chris’ profile" has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to lead to his profile on Free and Able.

Similarly, the link in Marty's Blogroll to: has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to the entry for Class VIII C/S, Class IX Auditor on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty has surreptitiously DELETED all links to Scientolipedia.org. Sneakster Triumphant!

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

DOWN WITH SCIENTOLIPEDIA.ORG! ALL PRAISE FREE AND ABLE!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Fuck the independent xenu lovers
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nice pick up.

Im all Sneakstered out at the moment after reading that excruciating dome thread. I'll raise a glass for his triumph tonight maybe.

PS Disconnection does not exist
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Executive Summary and our story so far....

1) Sneakster attacks "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" for allegedly leaking Steve Hall's rant about the Freezone from the closed Indie Facebook group to ESMB.

2) Marty makes a post entitled "Toronto Is Delivering" in which he links to Chris Black's biography on, therefore refers readers to, and impliedly endorses, the Scientolopedia.org website, and thus David LaCroix.

3) Marty adds a link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" to his Blogroll. The link leads to Chris Black's page on the Scientolopedia.org website.

4) Points 1, 2 and 3 above are noted and rather loudly and rudely announced on both ESMB and WWP.

5) Without notice, Marty changes the link for Chris Black in the post "Toronto Is Delivering" from the Scientolopedia.org website to the Free and Able website.

6) Without notice, Marty changes the link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" for Chris Black in his Blogroll from his page on the Scientolopedia.org website to his page on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty surreptitiously deleted all links to Scientolipedia.org.

Therefore, there are only to possible conclusions.

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Sneakster Triumphant!

The Saga Continues.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

So does this mean that the indies are at war with the freezoners, WWP, ESMB, as well as the Scientology corporation?

Bad strategy for them to be isolating themselves more and more. On the other hand, I guess they were used to being isolated when they were clients of the company, so this is nothing new. It's just sad.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

This just went up on the site. Clearly their is decent in their camp. Looks as if all is not well in Casablanca

Haters

Posted on November 4, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 53 Comments
    By Maya Angelou
    A hater is someone who is jealous and envious and spends all their time trying to make you look small so they can look tall. They are very negative people to say the least. Nothing is ever good enough! When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters…That’s why you have to be careful with whom you share your blessings and your dreams, because some folk can’t handle seeing you blessed…
    It’s dangerous to be like somebody else…
    If God wanted you to be like somebody else, He would have given you what He gave them! Right? You never know what people have gone through to get what they have.
    The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don’t know my story… If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, you can rest assured that the water bill is higher there too!
    We’ve all got some haters among us! People envy you because you can:
    Have a relationship with God
    Light up a room when you walk in
    Start your own business
    Tell a man / woman to hit the curb (if he / she isn’t about the right thing)
    Raise your children without both parents being in the home
    Haters can’t stand to see you happy, Haters will never want to see you succeed, Haters never want you to get the victory, most of our haters are people who are supposed to be on our side. How do you handle your undercover haters?
    You can handle these haters by:
    1. Knowing who you are & who your true friends are *(VERY IMPORTANT!!) 2. Having a purpose to your life? Purpose does not mean having a job. You can have a job and still be unfulfilled. A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be. Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you. 3. By remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation. Fulfill your dreams!
    You only have one life to live…when it’s your time to leave this earth, you ‘want’ to be able to say, ‘I’ve lived my life and fulfilled ‘my’ dreams,… Now I’m ready to go HOME! When God gives you favor, you can tell your haters, Don’t look at me…Look at Who is in charge of me…’
    Maya Angelou
  7. Anonymous Member

OMG, let the shtifest begin.

brb... grabbing popcorn
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Fuck the popcorn, I am getting some lube and going to jerk to this shit!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Woo Hah Member

Indie bitch slap fights. May the Standardest group win a Pyrrhic victory.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

It is not quite that simple. Marty has endorsed and referred people to the Freezone website recently renamed "The Association of Professional Independent Scientologists":
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/

Thus, to date it appears only iScientology.org and its owner, David LaCroix, have been disconnected, excommunicated and culled from the herd per the Edict of The Sneakster.

I may be wrong. YWMV (Your Woo May Vary). The Saga Continues.
  11. Anonymous Member

Arghhhhhhh. Now it is ME who can't keep the players straight without a score card. The above of course should be:

Thus, to date it appears only iScientology.org Scientolipedia.org and its owner, David LaCroix, have been disconnected, excommunicated and culled from the herd per the Edict of The Sneakster.

iScientology.org is one of Steve "Thoughtful" Hall websites, and was expressly endorsed by Marty in the post iScientology.org.

Sorry for the mixup.
  12. thesneakster Member

1. iScientology.Org belongs to Steve Hall, not David LaCroix. LaCroix's site is Scientolopedia.Org.

2. Hopefully Anons in general are not so stupid as to believe that I have any power or position to issue "Edicts" to anyone else whether in the Freezone or amongst the new Independent Scientologists.

3. It would be even more stupid to believe that Mark "Marty" Rathbun would take any kind of orders from me of all people.

4. What happened to the propaganda message that I take orders from Rathbun that was being pushed pretty hard on the other thread that got Domed ?

5. I sure hope the percentage of Anons here with IQ's so low as to buy into all this attempted PR manipulation is very small.

Regards,

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

P.S. - Who knows? Maybe I got promoted to boss-of-Marty and nobody sent me an email. I should try telling him to send me pizza.

13. Isn't Wally Hanks in charge of enforcing abusive LRH Scientolopedophelia policies?

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Abusive Children's Policies

Spare everyone the 'independent' and 'corporate' defense of the convicted fraud and writer of abusive children's 'policies' L. Ron Hubbard's 'Religion'.
  14. Anonymous Member

Did you miss the corrective post immediately above your post? Or did you simply ignore it to score points? You know, the one that was posted thirty-six (36) minutes before your post?
    "Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power." Scientology Code of Honor, #4. After all, you decreed that David LaCroix was a "viper" whom it would be "unwise" to keep even as a Facebook friend and, lo and behold, his website was eradicated from Marty's blog! Pretty impressive! Also, you're a Scientologist. Therefore correlation = causation.
    See above. Or you simply announced in the Decree of Sneakster the Independent Scientology ARC Understanding that the viper known as David LaCroix was to be Disconnected and Removed. And he was! Very Well Done!
    Different Anon.
    Let me understand this. You're the one who devoted four years of your life to the Sea Org, left the Church of Scientology only after seventeen (17) years, still are an Independent Sscientologist, still have not cognited... and you're the one who is going to raise the issue of intelligence?
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Why didn't Rathbun join in with the Freezone, but instead started his own group, and called it a new name? Is it because he didn't want to be part of a group where he wasn't the leader, because that is what it looks like to an outsider like myself.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Word clear "facetious." Word clear "sarcastic." Word clear "irony."

Wait, wasn't the latest edict from Independent Scientology not to be overly literal?
  17. thesneakster Member

Mark "Marty" Rathbun is not a leader now.

I certainly don't speak for the man and neither do I expect an Anon outsider to really understand because none of you believes anything we do, so how could you be expected to understand ? I don't really speak for any the new Indie Scientologist group as a whole either, but I'm the only one here, right ?

This is an purely an insider's viewpoint I'm expressing of course. The new Indie Scientologists as a whole want Ron Hubbard Brand Scientology (accept no substitutes, please). The one thing most commonly repeated in the various "Why I left the Church of Scientology" announcements on Marty's blog and Steve Hall's "Scientology Cult" site is that they left Co$ because they want Hubbard-brand Scientology and not David Miscavige's brand that we believe to be greatly altered from the original.

Most of us don't want to be even associated with the name "Freezone" because that the *majority* of person's who call themselves "Freezone" are involved with altered versions of Scientology or other practices based on Scientology but nearly completely different. In order to present an attractive alternative for Churchies, we *have* to make it absolutely clear we are doing everything in our power to uphold what we call Standard Tech, Ron Hubbard Brand only.

When Marty first appeared on the web in 2009, made his public video statements as part of the Truth Rundown series of news articles by Tobin & Childs and then started his blog, he made it clear that his primary reason for leaving was that Scientology was no longer being done as Ron Hubbard intended in the Co$ and that every effort he made to correct this was stopped by Darth Midget. Therefore, those of us who were already out and felt similarly gravitated to his blog.

All he has to do is keep posting on his blog, give Darth Midget the virtual finger and continue to be there despite everything DM can throw at him (P.I.'s, Squirrel-Busters, whatever). By demonstrating that David Miscavige *can* be defied and promoting that Ron Hubbard Standard Tech is available outside the Church of Black Scientology, he is making it safe for people who still want that to leave Co$ and that comes straight from the various "I am now Independent" public declarations of those who have been leaving.

People still inside have been taught to equate "Freezone" with "Squirrel". That may not be entirely fair, but that's how it is. Marty Rathbun could not align with the "Freezone" and get people out of Co$.

The above is just how I see things, of course. I'm sure some folks are going to say I'm full of crap, and maybe I am. But I'm far from the only Indie Scientologist who sees it that way.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  18. Anonymous Member

Thanks for answering my question. Do you think people in the Freezone agree with your assessment that they practice an altered form of Scientology?

As a followup, how can the indies claim to have abandoned abusive practices like disconnection and fair game when they were invented by Hubbard? Are these then not part of the pure Hubbard tech as well? It seems like a contradiction. Not an attack, just a naive question.
  19. Anonymous Member

Is this another clusterfuck?

Has WWP been invaded by the freezone, indies, mardi-ites while i was in the bathroom?

I hate to admit it, but I really can't even tell who is who anymore ......
    I don't want to sound like a bigot...but they all look alike to me!

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvWC9ZJlzdMPPArgu94SN-ScO0C88T-
  20. Freezoners, independents; a squirrel by any other name is still just as nuts.
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice try.
    The whole of the 'Hubbard' experience is a study of nuts. Big nuts, little nuts, tiny wee rotten nuts, Lron's empire of putrid fuckery covers the whole tree.
    The squirrels should be careful where their nuts come from, some plants are poisonous, and the LRonshittybush is definately toxic, no matter how anyone cuts the watermelon.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Nice post. I don't agree with you, but this clear explanation is what I've been waiting to see you post in this forum.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Krautfag Member

Sheesh, the hall monitor has arrived to handle the out-pr.

Hobson, srsly, fuck off.
    You are not fooling anyone, you lot are 110% standard tech per Elron and that involves KSW, disconnection and all the other shit which has to go.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

Now now, be nice-er :)
  25. Anonymous Member

Hey if this guy Hobson is at cause over anything, why is he so obese?
  26. DeathHamster Member

The main "Church of Scientology" is nuts too, except that they have money, lawyers, PIs, goons and a note from the IRS giving them the religion excuse. Even to an outsider, it's obvious that they're altering Hubbard's work, disappearing some books, which makes them squirrels too.

I just wish that the squirrels would stop eating walnuts on the front steps. The stains from the shells are next to impossible to remove.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Show us your tits of GTFO.
  28. RightOn Member

how about Sneakster's moobs? Will they do?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Tourniquet Member

30. Ogsonofgroo Member

*electro-shocked* Make that image go away!
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

I think enough time and bandwidth has been spent on Hobson-Jobson already... and ScnTO was more fun.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Considering all the cock-sucking and ass-licking that is going on at Marty's blog, it appears to me that a considerable number of "indy" Scientologists regard Rathbun as some kind of a folk-hero, opinion leader or grey eminence. Given the fact that all of these people have been moulded and conditioned through an authoritarian cult with a vertical hierarchical structure, it is no wonder to me that these people seek a similar structure outside of the "Church". Scientologists - whether outside of inside the church - are like sheep. They need a leader - whether it's Ron Hubbard, Miscavige of Rathbun - to tell them what to do in their lives: how to communicate, hot to spot suppressive persons, how to free themselves from evil spirits, what to do with their money, etc.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Tourniquet Member

Ironic how Rathbun was the one who used to go after all these "squirrels" as the head OSA spook and now they lionize him. The level of amnesia is nauseating.
  34. Anonymous Member

To add support to your argument, it's also worth noting that Rathbun heavily censors what people are allowed to say on his blog. Anonymous has tried numerous times to extend an olive branch, but Rathbun never allows that message to get through.
  35. Tourniquet Member

You can't possibly run a cult without controlling the lines of communication and what travels on them.
    Rathbun learned his lessons from Miscavige well.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  36. McLOVIN_1982 Member

In case everyone wasn't paying attention, Martology has arrived and has been thriving. The drooling on his site reminds me of my neighbors dogs, shoestings hanging from their mouths as they wait for the next morsel to come. He has them by their tin foil hats, he knows it, we know it, and his followers don't care.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. McLOVIN_1982 Member

A little context:

honey-drool5.jpg
  38. another123 Member

Even Spock (and McCoy) tend to agree with you.
    Audio clip @ hark.com
  39. Granted, the following document was written by the then CO OSA Int. Mike Sutter, but it had certainly the approval of the Sea Org "in crowd" of those days (Miscavige, Rinder, Rathbun, Yager, etc.). I wonder if Hobson approves of the basic message of this particular document:

View attachment Squirrels-1.jpg
    Squirrels-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  40. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1