Customize

Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Radical Scientology’s Protection Racket | Moving On Up a Little Higher

tl;dr

Marty says he is being attacked by Miscavige because DM is terrified that Marty is making real OTs (super-human gods).

2. Scatman Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Marty is indeed insane. Next.
  4. Squirrel King Member

This is insulting! I thought I was the master of Black Dianetics and Reverse Scientology. Ego deflated. Harpoons manned.
  5. Jeff Jacobsen Member

How much does Marty charge for these miracles?
  6. Anonymous Member

"Oh no, Marty's not trying start a new cult". "Oh no, Marty's not trying to take over scientology."

What say you now you faggots and you know who you are.
  7. Anonymous Member

HARPOONS, FAGGOTS!
  8. Anonymous Member

If Marty takes over, but ends the abuses, then it's a significant improvement.
    Marty lets people pay whatever they want to (last he spoke publicly about it).

AFAIK they don't have an OSA, a seaorg, an RPF, or regging. If he keeps it that way
    the public and media will quickly lose interest, since there won't be much to report.
  9. Anonymous Member

My Four Days With Marty | Moving On Up a Little Higher

3 cheers for Marty, (Source 2) the world's best auditor.

Hip Hip, Hooray

Hip Hip, Hooray

Hip Hip, Hooray

/ clapclapclapclapclap
  10. Anonymous Member

I don't think Marty is charging enough for his services. You charging enough for your services, Marty? You can move on up faster if you bleed them completely dry. Sell the snake oil faster, Marty.
  11. Anonymous Member

Marty does not have the tools to take over a turd. Marty is an OSA batshit pleading insanity. Leave it alone.
  12. anonymous612 Member

Fuck you, this is Clearwater. If there's anyone on the planet still calling themself a Scientologist, then I have yet to be fully paid back for what they did to my city. Job's not done.
  13. Anonymous Member

Stay on target. This cult is going down. Anything else is a distraction.
  14. Anonymous Member

I encourage you to reclaim what you lost, and I hope you're paid back with interest. But that fight is one for a civil trial to decide one day, it's not why I protest.
  15. Anonymous Member

naw, they are saying until every sucker client has left the cult, it's not over. i approve.
  16. anonymous612 Member

This. When I can buy the Ft Harrison Hotel for $100 because of how bankrupt they are, I'll START to consider letting up. Until then, non-negotiable.
  17. Anonymous Member

Hey sis, stormfront.org is that way -->
  18. anonymous612 Member

I'mma Jewfag, so that's just confusing.
  19. Anonymous Member

tmp8428.jpg
  20. Anonymous Member

Yea anything they want, here is how that sales pitch might go "lets say I give you super powers that will increase your earnings from $25,000 to $100,000 a year, what would that be worth to you ? Be honest with yourself how much would that really be worth? And not just for ONE year EVERY YEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !" How much would that be worth ? [STRIKE]7,995 ? 6,995[/STRIKE], no just the low price of... and you only have to give me half up front."

He doesn't have OSA or Regging but Hy, and Mike Rinder. Hy was a Power Reg, and held EXOT8Mikey hostage (along with Marty) and Mike Rinder who was head of OSA. No nothing to worry about there ! He doesn't need Sea Org he has a much sleeker business model.
  21. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Marty, How can you be making real live OT's when your hero, the abusive, totally exposed and convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard never produced even ONE CLEAR. Have you or anybody else shown Jason Beghe or anyone else 1 clear? Show us one mother-fucking clear with perfect recall, eyesight, etc. per insane Hubbard's phony claims.

Stop the fraud, don't try and sell this horsehit that abuses members mentally, physically and financially. You and all Scientologists have been victims of Hubbard's scams for far too long, Marty. In your case you've been involved in commiting,enforcing and the covering up of many abuses yourself, including the death of Lisa Macpherson.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Fraud

WAKE THE FUCK UP, MARTY RATHBUN.
  22. Anonymous Member

We were told:

Our IQ would go up 1 point per hour of auditing.

We would throw away our glasses and crutches.

We were told that we would recall past lives and be able to command our spirit to leave our body at any time, with perfect perception.

We were promised that we would never again be bored.

Culties were told that they would have objective and subjective control over mass, energy, space, and time. That, my friend, is a wizard.
  23. RolandRB Member

My God - I think he means REAL OTs who can list objects with their minds. We had better be careful what we say about Marty or a few Anon heads might inexplicably explode. :(
  24. thefatman Member

But still, something stopped L. Ron doing this in the many years before Marty. Oh wait...
  25. Anonymous Member

^
    FIFY, because marty actually ending the abuses would make it not Scientology anymore.

Agreed.

When I'm at my most optimistic, I see Marty as a wannabe Gorbachev-style reformer; that is, someone who honestly seeks to reform a system that cannot be reformed, only destroyed. The greatest good Gorby did for his country was his massive failure.

If Marty can be that successful in taking over, and "fixing" Scientology, I wish him the best of luck. I cannot conceive a Marty-led CoS doing anything but implode an heroically.

Less optimistically, I suppose he's just lying, and plans to take over CoS without actually changing anything; and that he'll forever be stuck on the outside, biting DM's pant leg (while building his own mini-Scientology that inconsistently opposes efforts to destroy the former)
  26. Anonymous Member

you mean that none of the above never hapened? I am surprised (not).
  27. Anonymous Member

Benefit of the doubt comes into play here.

If David Miscavidge abandons his post as Chairman of the Board in the next few days, I'll happily sign up for auditing with Marty Rathbun!

If not, then I guess I won't.
  28. Anonymous Member

All cults claim persecution. A typical ploy to gather the sheep.
  29. Anonymous Member

Therapy. Do it. You are a mess if you'd be around Marty.
  30. Anonymous Member

"Donate" to Marty Rathbun if he can create an "OT" that can do some kinda Jedi mind trick on David Miscavidge that makes him resign?

Totally worth the time I would have to look at him and hold the cans. Bring it Marty.
  31. willhaven720 Member

haha scilon crack-pot wars are grrreat!
  32. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Marty has a role in this like all people involved in bringing down Scientology. Personally I see him as trying to keep up the practices of the old school Scilons without all the harassment that come of it. And who are the only people who buy even his reformed crap? The ExCulties. I haven't heard about Wogs seeking out the church of Mark Rinder. He primarily address Culties who can't seem to let go all of their problems with Scientology, or as you may notice by their language, they don't even seem to know the real words for everyday life, they still speak Scilonese. These ExCulties need someone like Rinder who "understands them" because, really, imagine you dealing with someone trying to get help and their describing their problems in terms of MEST control (or lack thereof)?

When you peel back what he does for these people, you will notice..... It's basicly Psychiatric Counseling. There is really nothing new that he's doing, just improving lives by using hislearnings to help others. The only difference is the only people who buy into it are the Exculties, probably cause they don't know any better.

I doubt Rinder will really go anywhere.... Once the ExCulties have been out and about and notice that people don't use words like wins and MEST etc.... They will have to drop the facade and learn to work like typical humans. After that... hopefully they will break away from Sci completely, and cite Rinder as a source for easing their transition.

(Of course... this is all hypothetical. All I have are a few accounts to go off of. Maybe I'm being optimistic to the point of foolishness?)
  33. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike are not well yet.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Show your OT Powers on youtube. Till then, not interested.
  35. beef Member

Can't blame Marty for grasping for something. Scientology is the only thing he's ever known and probably the only thing he's ever been any good at. He will never be able to deprogrammed. He's brainwashed for life. It's sad that people even after they "leave" Scientology still decide to follow the Hubbard lie. I think in Marty's case it's because he has an audience and thus still feels like he has a valid purpose.

Scientology is utter garbage and a waste of ones time and energy.
  36. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

THIS^^^^
    Shit or get off the pot.
  37. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Maybe part of the "Squirrel Tech" is changing the definition of OT Powers? I bet thats what DM is saying to get his side across. lol. Hey... splitting the targets and going after some other people.... that's DM's choice. Pretty stupid if he thinks that Marty is the biggest threat to his Mafia.
  38. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

I’ve dealt with a similar paranormal claim Marty made on a different thread.

Marty’s creating real OT’s with wonderful power!!!

Yes!!! They really do all that OT stuff!!

Now isn’t that WONDERFUL! Magical sparkle!

Well Marty, if it works routinely there shouldn’t be any problem about sorting little Davey Misscarriage.
    Just use teh OT powers to vanish the dwarf!
  39. eddieVroom Member

I've got to second this. You take a guy out of a cult, you've still got a guy with a tendency to join cults. I'd call a defanged and declawed, if not cuddly and smells like mom's apple pie scientology a solid WIN.

edit: but we still have to make DM eat his own balls, metaphorically speaking.
  40. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

I think my new pet name for Marty from now on shall be, Caligula.