Customize

Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2010.

1. LarryBren Member

Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

You know I suspect that most people can be helped to some degree just by having someone with whom to speak. Or even by a walk in the woods or such to make them feel better. They then can give raving "success stories". Good for them.

But to me the real danger of scientology/dianetics "tech" is that it was written by someone completely incompetent in the general subject area and thus administered by others thus equally incompetent.

So...when you run across someone who really does need some serious help you can cause serious problems, even death. Ask the families of the likes of Lisa McP. and those who have committed suicide after scientology "tech/ethics" handlings for their views on this subject.

As for myself I have directly experienced this in at least two ways:

1. seeing someone die right before me as I too late tried to give him mouth to mouth resesitation, in part because of incompetently trained scientology advanced "auditors" and "ethics counsellers" handling instead of competent medical professionals:

Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - Cruise says only scientologists can handle emergencies

2. I have had and still regularly have a number of "sessions" with a highly professional and licensed therapist (a psychologist and PHD in the subject). I have had to strip through 28 years of scientology bullshit including "raising above my problems" instead of embracing them and dealing with them and much worse things because of dangerous "tech" that was used on me and many others and that to this day is embraced as "wonderful tech" by those out and still practicing it (including just recently announced "blows").

It AMAZES me just how much I have been hurt by incompetent "therapy" as I never considered myself a weak person. Still, it was my choice and something with which I must deal.

That's my view on it anyway. I think "the tech" is very potentially dangerous for many upon whom it is or will be used. While some may feel "helped", dangerous tech is still dangerous and can hurt many as it has done to countless others over the decades.
  2. DeathHamster Member

Meh. Never mind the OTs, show me a Clear!
  3. Anonymous Member

Delusional.

All of this reads like a 'success story' to me. And it probably has the same value, too. Real OTs? So can you move stuff with your mind, are you even clear, ie total recall, IQ increased, not getting a cold etc? It's amazing how out of touch with reality you can be become if you follow the path of scientology.
  4. Anonymous Member

A real OT can see through cyberspace and see which finger I am holding up right now.

Wait, let me turn up the volume . . .
  5. Anonymous Member

martyguru.jpg
  6. LarryBren Member

Another danger of scientology auditing is THIS is what can happen when you misaudit and thus fail to get rid of a BT:

kuato.jpg

Persistant BT is persistant.

PS: In OT V/VI and VII tech, the above is known as a "partial blow". Looks like it is time for "the thetan hand" technique (google it).
  7. Anonymous Member

what Larry sez
  8. Anonymous Member

He can give someone power over MEST but he can't catch a damn fish?
  9. Anonymous Member

This thread is now about fish puns, and Marty.
  10. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

How much they think it's worth to them. You have been reading his blog and now you are acting like this guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT3_UCm1A5I[/ame]
  11. Anonymous Member

Please!
    all this is giving me a haddock!
  12. Anonymous Member

Sounds fishy to me.
  13. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Why hello there Zinjifar , how is Zinjology going for you ?

Yes you faggot I know you are here reading this thread.
  14. DeathHamster Member

They can shop around, switch to someone else, or just stop without being crush-regged.

So long as Marty isn't making medical claims (like curing prostate cancer) then it's their money to waste, right?
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes, Larry. They are in fact illegally practicing medicine without a license. If any of them bring in "new" customers and there's a problem, they won't have the well funded, rabid legal mafia like protection that CofS wields.

And they are still using Hubbard's PTS/SP tech and other Ethics tech, which can be very dangerous to someone's mental as well as physical health. The ethics tech, as a reminder, includes Not Going To The Authorities to report Crimes. Marty's fans seem to be staying faithful to this dogma.

In my estimation, by doing so, they are ironically continuing to support the crimes, fraud and abuse of the CofS organization which they claim to no longer suppport.
  16. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Wow that sounds like FREEDOM OF CHOICHE , Are we sure Anonymous wants that ?
  17. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

By all means REPORT THEM. It's your fucking country not mine, or are you to chicken to back up your claims. Well so much for Wikileaks to come with some "cables" about Scienfuckery.

18. Anonymous Member

Just to clarify, this guy sounds like he was a pretty big deal in the cult and has since left, now performing audits etc for others that have left CoS.

So all the same bullshit about Galactic super lords etc, just minus the money and general shitness of CoS?
  19. Anonymous Member

Going after Marty for this instead of the cult does not serve our purpose. Marty is much more useful to us as a method of removing people from the cult, even if they still drink the Kool-aid. Getting the CoS charged with practicing medicine without a license would be much more beneficial.
  20. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't go that far. They pay for it - but there just aren't standard rates at this time. He doesn't seem to be doing it just for the halibut.
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes. But this guy was actually in charge of running a lot of the shitiness in CofS, for many years.

Think of this guy as the head of the dirty tricks department of CofS, and you might understand some of the scepticism of his new found Mr. Nice Guy image.
  22. Anonymous Member

The cables are not all leaked yet. They date back to 1966. I find it very likely Hubbard will be mentioned at some point. In a useful, not likely, but you never know.
  23. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

I was refering to Marty but Hell that would be sweet if we get stuff dating back to 1966
  24. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Mike Rinder was the head of OSA but Rathbun indeed did some horrible terrorizing under Miscavige. Some of it on record.

Scientology: Marty Rathbun video | Tampabay.com St. Petersburg Times
  25. loltology Member

Thanks guys. I ask these questions under Anonymous to hide my newfagness.
  26. anonymous612 Member

You mean like this one?
    Cable Viewer
  27. Re: Marty's making "real, live OTs"

Why this is classified onley God knows because its a very dry and factual observational piece. Nothing juicy..

But thank you, I was partly mistaken.

Edit: Juicy is of course that they are bothering with it at all
  28. Anonymous Member

I know a lot of people are stil really pissed at the M&M's for past shit, notably Lisa McPherson and what happened to Shawn Lonsdale. I too believe the two musceteers ought to fry for that. However, what they are doing now is not illegal. By all means, let them rot, but let them rot for what they have done, not for some stupid shit involving two cans. I think it would be usefull to keep the issues of their (stupid) faith and chosen profession from their crimes for OSA.
  29. Anonymous Member

Here you go:

30. Anonymous Member

That's why I keep plastic covers on my living room furniture. The cleaning lady just hates me after one of THOSE sessions.
  31. Anonymous Member

Has Kirsty tried this?
  32. WillyWonkanon Member

i'm hungry for LULZ. are there any in here?
  33. JMBrandon Member

The cries of battle echo over the mountaintops as the blood of the nonbelievers flow through the streets...

THE CULT WARS HAVE BEGUN!...and they has OT powerz...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_Dhb9YyPs]YouTube - Mortal Kombat Theme (metal cover) by Ryashon[/ame]
  34. Squirrel King Member

Sigh... I will release the Schiziod Army... this better work better than the time Ronald Reagan released them.
  35. Anonymous Member

Real, Live OT's. Still a bit wooden in their thinking, but good god almighty, Marty has opened their eyes once again. It's a miracle! It's magickal!

[IMG]
  36. Anonymous Member

^^^
    LOL, but they are not that cool.
  37. amaX Member

The best reason for the cult to implode? We can stop carping around about Snake Oil Salesman Extraordinaire Rathbun.
  38. Anonymous Member

You mean Professor Marvel? Oh no, Professor Marty is integral to the theme. Sure, the wicked witch is in obvious need of liquidation. But the sci "Professors" are just as bad, maybe worse. They're the ones who prey on the gullible, the lost, and the seeking. They're the ones who offer protection and help and escape from the wicked, if only you'll help destroy that wicked witch. They're the ones that keep you busy so you won't find out that you have your own power to get home without paying their price for their fake certificates, medals, and hearts.
    wizards and witches, same thing

professor_marvel.jpg
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Apt comparison is apt.
  40. Anonymous Member

HMMMMMMM.

i like wizards and witches. haha
    but not their flavour.

maybe more like Glenda the good witch.