Customize

Marty's new "Casablanca"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty's new "Casablanca"

Marty, Marty, Marty. New digs with a caveat of "I won't be allowing trolls, antagonistic and materalist commentary".
    Casablanca Tejas, population 4 | Moving On Up a Little Higher

So things like Top 10 Signs you're in a Cult won't be included. Or historic autobiographies of kids locked in the bilges of the Apollo. But Daniel Montalvo's story is okay. Where does it start and where does it end, Marty? For you? How does Mosey feel about kids locked in bilges? Just curious.

Marty, until you tell All your followers that whatever "tech" they use it has to be weighed and evalulated against the signs and symptoms of a cult, and discarded appropriately, no outside group will trust anything your group says or does. Ever. And if you or your group is not interested in looking, reading and understanding what a cult really is, then so be it. This is the 21st century and it will die out. Miscavige's money chest is shrinking and he's spending it all on lawyers and PI's, but new money is choked off. He's dwindling too.

This is a new era, Marty. You wanna help people, hop on and learn. You wanna be right, hop off and deny. Your choice, but don't ask those of us who see clearly what's right and what's off. You can call it Casablanca all you want.
  2. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

[SIZE="4"]
    Casablanca Tejas, population 4
    [/SIZE]

Posted on October 23, 2010 by martyrathbun09|

After watching Clint Eastwood’s latest masterpiece Hereafter last night I was inspired to open a new forum. I highly recommend Hereafter to every Scientologist. There are many parallels in the experience of the protagonist (Matt Damon) to Scientologists and other spiritualists who perceive and act in the theta universe. The built-in prejudice and violent denial reaction to matters spiritual in this civilization was well portrayed. Doesn’t exist? Then, why were Mosey and I surveilled during the movie and all the way home? Contemplating the absurdity of such expensive spying at such an innocuous event, made me recognize that ultimately, this is why Miscavige spends millions in attempts to thwart us. It is our recognition of the theta universe, our agreement to not invalidate perception of it, and our use of Scientology to make it more real and permanent.

Hereafter illustrates how lonely and desperate life can become for those who recognize the spiritual in an environment that willfully remains ignorant of it. It prompted me to realize the corporate church’s war has had its toll. When I am doing what I do for a living, counsel Scientologists with Scientology, and I am in communication with those people to whom I apply Scientology, magical things happen quite routinely between us. Telepathic communications, effortless postulate realization, premonitions of great accuracy, the power of ARC over great distances, you name it. At bottom I attribute it to validation through recognition of theta and the theta universe as transcendent to the physical universe.

Most importantly, the movie artistically represented how as-isness occurs when a person seemingly alone with what the non-spiritually inclined write off as ethereal, nutty ideas unites with one or more others who see what he sees.

See the movie, please.

In the meantime, Mosey and I are preparing to move into new quarters down the canal from the Shack. We are doing so in order to be better prepared to deliver. Since the place is a little larger than a shack, and since it has a distinct all white exterior, and because South Texas is 65% latino – and once was Mexico until the US pulled off what President Ulysses S Grant called the most unjust land grab in the history of the world – we have named her Casablanca Tejas (original Spanish spelling for Texas), population 4.

whitehouse-204.jpg

As a coincidence, what goes on at Casablanca is much like the classic motion picture by the same name. All manner of refugee, patriot, spy, and counter spy find neutral territory by which to make safe passage to freedom in Casablanca. In addition to delivery of services we’ll continue to do what we can to get Lazlos on their flights. Besides, we all know now that I’ve been known to smoke and drink like Bogie. Ultimately, in addition to the playful nature of such titles, there is a long term purpose for dealing in such parables publicly. This will become abundantly clear later this week.

There is much to do on a number of fronts, offensive and defensive, to assure the survival and expansion of independence. And so Moving On Up A Little Higher will continue to expand. Many disparate viewpoints and even reasonable amounts of antagonism will continue to be entertained. But, in order to keep my focus – and others similarly inclined to keep theirs – and never again lose site of what the real purpose of this movement is, I have created a new blog: Casablanca Tejas, at Casablanca Tejas. That forum is dedicated to people with a strong reality on the theta universe. I won’t be allowing trolls, antagonists and materialist commentary. It is dedicated to the spiritual, wins in attaining that with Scientology and enhancing that with continued study of wisdoms.

Welcome to Casablanca!
  3. Triumph Member

Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

written like a true cult leader...separate the followers from the Nay sayers.
  4. Anonymous Member

So, now that he has his new 'safe' [STRIKE]forum[/STRIKE] blog (and it's highly targeted, I have no problem with his announced and honest portrayal of how it will be moderated) - will he be more honest and allow his main blog to be more open?
  5. BLiP Member

Why does he need a separate blog if all his theta communications can be done telepathetically?
  6. Anonymous Member

casablancascreen.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

so he is going to basically ask people (well not literally) to follow him to a blog where there will be no interference of entheta. (aka critical thinking)
    hmmm sounds like a man with a big plan
  8. Anonymous Member

and he's just created his first "Front Group" blog. Aw bless his little culty cotton socks. :eek:
  9. Scatman Member

"That forum is dedicated to people with a strong reality on the theta universe. I won’t be allowing trolls, antagonists and materialist commentary."

In other words, that forum is for the most dogmatic, bigoted scientologists who Marty Rathbun approves of. No criticism of Hubbard or scientology allowed.

It seems that Marty boy is devolving into a narcissistic cult leader.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. incog712 Member

It's MAGICAL.
  12. Sponge Member

whitehouse204b.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

He he.
  14. Anonymous Member

Is that house in Rockport, Texas? I think I recognize it.
  15. Anonymous Member

Or maybe I am thinking of Aransas Pass....anyway that looks awfully familiar.
  16. Sponge Member

It's not even a "forum" it's a blog, with comments. By default it's a dictatorship format and nobody else gets to create new article threads and have seperate conversations.
  17. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

To answer your question, my guess is no. To give an example of why his new moderation technique is bad, I have decided that WWP is now going to be targeted specifically at people who like bunnies. Any and all criticism of bunnies is disallowed. You may not talk about things like your bunny having an accident on the carpet, even though its true, because bunnies are perfect and do not have accidents. Your bunny did not actually chew through your power cords in your living room. You must be confused, because bunnies are perfect. You saw your bunny chewing through your power cords? They must have been bad, and your bunny sensed they were going to cause a fire, because as I said bunnies are perfect. His chewing caused a fire? He was just demonstrating to you his higher knowledge of the reality which was your fire-hazard power cords.

When you start saying "no criticism will be allowed" you begin to leave no room for the truth, because sometimes, even if a thing is good, there is reason to criticize it. This doesn't make it bad, it just makes it realistic. Marty is not allowing realistic.
  18. LocalSP Member

Fuck Marty and the house he rode in on.
  19. AnonyMary Member

lol, thats a good one!
  20. AnonyMary Member

You shoop this ship so well
  21. Sponge Member

As the saying goes, I like things shoop shape and bristol fashion.
  22. Sponge Member

But not hares though. They are plain fucking evil.

23. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Why are you talking about Hares at all? This forum is about Bunnies.
  24. andonanon Member

[IMG]
  25. fisherman Member

OK, I'll name it. Flying Unicorns? Do you have flying Unicorns? Every cult needs Unicorns.

Marty's spirituality is grounded in a Hollywood movie? Has he seen Burt Lancaster in Elmer Gantry? The man is crazy... as a hare!

BTW: Is Mosey supposed to be Ingrid Bergman?
  26. Sponge Member

Oh I'm terribly sorry. My theta reality went all fuzzy for a moment.
    Let me just check the manual again....

[IMG]

Yes, everything is all fluffy bunnykins now. Phew, Thank you. How much do I owe you?
  27. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

WHAT IN XENU'S NAME........!!!!!!
  28. Anonymous Member

From Marty's new site, fyi. Thoughts?
    ---------------------------------------------------

About Casablanca « Casablanca Tejas

About Casablanca

Mosey and I are now working full time to spiritually heal those negatively affected by the corporate church of Scientology and its abusive practices. By my estimate there are probably on the order of ten to twenty times as many Scientologists who by their choice will never go near a corporate church of Scientology again as there are active corporate Scientologists. The corporate church has so perverted and commercialized the practices of Scientology that they bear no resemblance to a spiritual, let alone religious, experience.

The corporate church does not even apply Scientology to its children whom it effectively raises to serve as slave labor. I have started two individuals on the bridge who spent ten years of their youth in the church where they never received a single auditing session. I have counseled five adults who each gave more than a decade of their youths to the church. Not only did they receive no Scientology counseling, they received no formal schooling. They went to work at between the ages of six and twelve and continued to work for less than fifty dollars a week (mostly substantially lower than that) until they were adults. Despite having been so used and abused, they still wanted to understand what drove their parents, and themselves, to sacrifice their childhoods.

I have counseled a couple dozen people who left the church at a variety of different levels of the bridge. In an average of four to five days each we were able to clean up the invalidation, evaluation and reverse Scientology applied to them while in the church, help them get their church experience into context, assist them to re-establish meaningful purposes, and move on up a little higher in life. Some have continued to pursue steps of the bridge. Some have continued to study, or re-study, Scientology and apply it to life. Others have moved on having unstuck their attention to years where it had once been fixated.

For more on our services see About Casablanca « Casablanca Tejas

Should you be interested in our spiritual services, please email us at casablanca@hushmail.me
  29. Anonymous Member

Does this mean Mosey is no longer working? Jesus, how much are they making on donations?!?!?!
  30. Anonymous Member

evil20bunny.jpg

evil20bunny.png
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't know how much real estate is in that area but if he is moving from that shit hole he was living at to this house, you know they are making a fucking killing.

They are asking Clams to pay whatever they think their service is worth. Well, the only frame of reference about auditing price the cultist have is what they paid at the church, so if they wind up happy with what they get, you know they will pay not only what the church used to charge them but more.... Xenu H. Christ.. I'm in the wrong kind of business.
  32. BusinessBecky Member

33. Anonymous Member

34. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

That is a nice house by the water, but to quote Dame Edna

"Let's hope a horrible old tsunami doesn't come along. That wouldn't be very christmassy, would it?"
  35. Anonymous Member

It's quite cool to watch a new cult being formed from another cult and to have all the evidence available to quote.

Good luck to Mahty in his new house and I hope it's not long before he can start fucking all the culties' daughters, as is mandated by new cult law.

Lol Xenu.
  36. Anonymous Member

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MARTY!
  37. Anonymous Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA. As much as I dispise MR, I have to admit thats a badass place. Nice shoop too.
  38. Anonymous Member

LMAO. Sweet Xenu, I love this thread.
  39. Mitsu Too Member

cottontail1.jpg

Speaking of bunnies I have five of these beauties looking for new homes.

Edit: Dang that didn't work! Oh well if you are interested in a bunny PM me.
  40. RightOn Member

Wasn't it mentioned a while back that somebody offered their place or a place that they had or whatever to Marty and he said no at the time? Is this that same place and he changed his mind about accepting their offer?

This looks like an awful expensive place. My spidey senses say that it was a gift or he had LOTS of help. Although he is auditing, this place looks like a BIG chunk of change.

Specualtion? perhaps, but I think no, not really, because I know I read somewhere that someone offered him a place a while back. And would anyone be really surprised if his followers pitched in an got him a place? (or made it possible for him to have a place, like say with a down payment or whatever) After all, they love him dearly. just a thought