Customize

Marty's new "Casablanca"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Round up the usual suspects.
  2. Anonymous Member

1289512d125625x625.jpg

easterroadkill.jpg

happyeastera.jpg
  3. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Why can it not just be the fruit of their labour. Don't discard Mosey having a steady job working with the elderly and Rathburn doing the od job. I do not see them going on spending sprees. Alsoo houses became dirt cheap after the recent crisis.

I think it's like the Dutch. Work hard, save up and you CAN HAZ your own lil palace.

That most Anons are lazy basementdwelling creatures makes it hard for them to understand this I think spending their last bucks on the latest computer gadgets and all. And later when mom dies they have to live under a bridge and such.
  4. RightOn Member

I would have not even mentioned that perhaps it was given to him or he had help with it, had I not read in the past that someone offered him a place and he said no. I wish I can find that now.

uhhh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not even close to a "lazy basementdweller who will have to live under a bridge" lol that's a riot!
  5. Anonymous Member

FIFY

Good doggy.

That was helpful.
  6. xenubarb Member

That there's a Jackalope. You don't haz where you live?
  7. xenubarb Member

FUUUUU
    It's Hubbard 2.0, he's selling them warmed over crap they already bought once.
    How the fuck can he work full time on screwing these fucked up people even more? Who is funding this? Fuckin nice house MARTAY...slot for the boat downstairs and all.

Is he and his wifey sponging off donations from pre-approved gullible suckers? I mean, the dipsticks already bought Scientology and now Martyology?

It's the perfect scam. Someone should shut him down.
  8. grebe Member

I had the same reaction when I saw the thread title on the recent posts list.

But rather than the usual tedious exposition/character development blather, this thread shows some slight plot movement in the tl;dr Marty Story. And it has some nice shoops.

Therefore
    546sealofapproval.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  9. RightOn Member

curious...
    am I the only one that remembers that Marty was offered a place (or whatever) quite a while back and he refused it? I remember mentioning it to someone and saying "can you believe someone would offer that?"

anyone else remember anything about this when itcame out???
    was it BS? Or did it happen?
  10. Anonymous Member

/r/ overboarding of Mike Rinder
  11. Anonymous Member

Heh. I wouldn't expect any other stance from someone who posted 2679 times on Marty's blog.
  12. xenubarb Member

LOL! Well played!
  13. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

LOL :D

Go get a job you filthy hippie ! LOL

I see my stats are up: lets go for 3000

Have you taken in account all the nicks I used on there and my real name ?
  14. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Yes some wealthy independent offered him a spacious place to stay a long time a go. Sadley MRs blog is not that easy to search.

To the Latter I KNOW most of you ARE not and you reacting this way proofs my point of how insidious the sugestion is Monique and Marty could never EARN something for their own, like a house.
  15. xenubarb Member

Yeah well, what does Marty do that's worth monetary compensation? Not much demand for a lyin'ass sack of shit IRL. There's always politics, I guess.
  16. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  17. fisherman Member

priceless!! :D
  18. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

And you seem to be a very good politician.
  19. Anonymous Member

Is this a Freezoner on WWP? Oh well, we won't censor you the way Marty does. Just don't expect to be adored.
  20. Radio Paul Member

I hate to say I and others told you so :) Marty sowed the seeds long ago. Well Right on Marty and wrong with Nancy anyway.
  21. Radio Paul Member

More to the point
  22. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Lol at pathetic dead agent attempt.

beforeafter.jpg
  23. Radio Paul Member

24. Anonymous Member

So MR is recruiting and taking advantage of young adults who were raised and abused in the cult and probably still brainwashed.
    Easy recruits! sic
  25. Anonymous Member

Freedom of Religion is a Bitch isn't it.

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  26. ObamAnon Member

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that [STRIKE]gambling[/STRIKE] brainwashing is going on in here!
    [a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
    Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

-----

Ilsa: ....that was the day the [STRIKE]Germans[/STRIKE] Scientologists marched into [STRIKE]Paris[/STRIKE] Clearwater.
    Rick: Not an easy day to forget.
    Ilsa: No.
    Rick: I remember every detail. The [STRIKE]Germans[/STRIKE] Sea Org wore [STRIKE]gray[/STRIKE] epaulettes, you wore [STRIKE]blue[/STRIKE] a mask.

---

inb4 Run it again Sam, too easy, not accurate. Filmfags carry on.
  27. eddieVroom Member

28. Anonymous Member

This thread and its opening post shows - again - there is a pretty fetid and ugly growth at the core of Anonymous.

Let's look at the facts:

Middle-aged man buys new bigger home and opens it up to those who want to avail themselves of his counselling skills

Said man doesn't charge fixed fees, but rather "pay as you will"

Said man starts new blog, asking those who have nothing constructive to offer to it, not to post.

I could go on, but you get the point. Despite there being NO EVIDENCE either of any abuse having taken place at the Shack, nor even a hint of an abuse ever likely to take place at the new joint, this thread is rife with shock-horror, evil guy does evil shit. It's tired, it's boring and it does your cause no end of harm. It's actually the same breed of thought-stopping bullshit that the cult loves to exercise. "Marty was leader in evil cult. Marty is evil. Marty does evil. QED." And God help anyone that doesn't toe that party line!

When some one dares question the staus quo, Anon-style, it's backed up and "proved" by the old Ad Hom "Hubbard locked a kid in the bilges" line; therefore everything Hubbard ever did and said is null and void, and every Scientologist especially Marty is a secret kid-locking bastard...

Your choice, but don't ask those of us who see clearly what's right and what's off. How fucking arrogant is that? You are the arbiter of what's right and what;s not??? I'll take my chances thanks
  29. BusinessBecky Member

[IMG]
  30. subgenius Member

The "Tech" is abuse.
  31. LocalSP Member

Hi Marty.
  32. Anonymous Member

Mysterious_Ways_Cat_Yawn_with_Yarn.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

Hi Local thank you for the Ack.

ARC
  34. Anonymous Member

Yes, let's

THREE MONTHS AFTER HE STARTS TAKING DONATIONS AND HAS "NEW" SPONSORS Marty suddenly has a big "NEW HOUSE." Let's not forget to mention the only one in the Rathbun household with a real job, Mosey, has now quit hers to "work full time" with Marty on the scam, I mean counseling.

Marty's full time job is now milking scientologist, in one way or another, to make a living. This mean he has vested interest in protecting LRH's scam and all that comes with it - his income depends on it.

His fees are based off of the fixed scale of the CoS - Marty doesn't have the same power of enforcing these fees as the cult does so of course he has to have a more generous payment plan for his victims. Marty is not a "licensed counselor" he is not a professional allowed in the state of Texas to charge for his "services" - so of course he has to have a pretty vague payment policy publicly posted. He could get arrested otherwise.

I guarantee you anyone doesn't pay up to Marty's satisfaction he won't be providing the "counseling' for long. Blab all the "out-exchange" Scieno speak you want, but Marty's first priority isn't helping its money. That's why he's not looking for a real job, but has decided to make his living off of Scientology - which is what he's done since he was 18 years old anyone. The old dog couldn't learn any new tricks.

Bullshit, Marty is asking anyone who questions his dogma not to post. Certain facts and truths aren't welcome in "MartyLand" - the land of the "acceptable truth" lives on. Only people toeing the Marty party line will be welcome - how very DM of him. Hell, I guess he is following in LRH's footsteps I'm sure Ron would approve of the policy too.

Marty wants only the "wins" with the "tech" to be published on his new board, no questioning, no facts, no criticism, etc... Only how great LRH is and how his tech has saved their lives. There will be lots of post saying Marty's standard tech has "expanded my beingness, blowing charge left and right, getting in touch with the theta universe, bringing my perception into the present time, taking care of whole track implants.. and all the other vague, nonsensical crap Scienos love to use when describing their "wins" because there's not one fucking hard fact or ability they can actually point to gaining from it all - so blowing hot, meaningless, smoke is all they do and Marty can't encourage it strongly enough.

My proof is Marty Rathbun spent his entire adult life lying and scheming for a criminal cult - under DM. He was known as the bully boy sec-checker at INT intimidating and threatening anyone who didn't toe the party line. He wasn't just "a leader" in an evil cult - he was the head bully boy thug and leader of the dirty tricks squad in an evil cult, fuck that takes a seriously dark soul to get that kind of rep in a cult as evil as CoS.

He was trained to be a bold faced liar for DM and practice any and all fair game tactics against critics. Ask many of the OG still around about their wonderful experiences with MR or any of the escapees from INT about Marty's days of being head thug/ enforcer for DM.

Therefore all Marty has earned in my book is distrust and suspicion, he has a long history to show why he should be questioned and not trusted for fucks sake. Because of his long history he should not be shocked many people question his motives and demand proof of the statements he makes. I for one will not believe any public statements Marty makes unless they are backed up by facts, independent information, or DOX. He has done NOTHING to earn any trust from the public he lied to for close to 3 decades and he is still hiding plenty of information and dirt he was privy too - yet he remains silent.

I also want to add that Marty's statement that he intends to counsel people who were victimized and raised in the cult/SO makes me want to puke. The idea that Marty Rathbun thinks he should get 100 yards near anyone who already was subjected to years of abuse, and in some cases slavery, by that evil cult by using more of that evil cult's methods on them - makes me furious. I'm sure his counseling for those kids will basically consist of trying to lure them back into his version of the cult. He wants to "heal" the wounds that Scientology created with Scientology - oh the irony!
  35. Anonymous Member

I love you.
  36. Anonymous Member

funny-pictures-messiah-kitten-water-walking.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  38. Anonymous Member

Marty could not make it in the real world, so like so many others he will go back to the Sea Org where deception and lying gets you fed - his version of the Sea Org.

As for Marty's ability to help children - yuck, as usual the only solution is Scientology.

No one is doubting people's choice to see Marty - but let's not get up on some board and proclaim it is for the good of mankind, please.

Mentally childish people who can not grow need a place where they feel safe in their fantasies about the world and the universe. That place is Scientology.

No one takes scientologists seriously. It sounds like some Scio's are taking themselves too much
    seriously if they actually are wiling to come onto WWP or any other serious board and actually put forward a line that Scientology has some merits.

There are no politicians, people of great repute, no highly intelligent people, no scientists or health experts or governments that take Scientology seriously. There is a reason for this. But it is a straw man argument with the ill-informed. It is like a person who has studied the anatomy of a certain animal his whole life who then has to explain to someone in 5 mins the nature of the animal - it can not be done. This is what it is like talking with Scios - they can not stand the idea that their "belief" system is based on lies and statements that are false. Furthermore they are usually uneducated, low I.Q. and have poor aptitudes.

This is why we are safe in society - no Scientologist will ever be taken seriously. we tolerate them int he entertainment industry becuase entertainment is science fiction and make believe - but in the real sciences of life where common sense, intelligence and education actually are bestowed to people who can be trusted - there are no Scientologists.

Not will there ever be.

Scientologists are a laughing stock, that is where they sit in the social ladder and when they come out with silly "wins" statements liek they do, they are laughed at even harder. Marty had countless success stories in the SO/Scn where he delcared he was "not OT" had "huge beingness" and "was at total cause over life" and "able to duplicate anyone". Sadly, he like very other person in Scientology always chase a few weeks later what they never had - actual results.

So go for it, you scientologists! We are all wanting you to succeed. Keep posting your success stories embarrassing your family (who probably liked the fact you disconnected from them because your such fucking whack jobs and considered the black sheep of your families).

The Us Government thanks you and every other cult - because you take care of the deluded, the insane and the whacky. Prison for criminals. Cults for whack jobs.

It works out nicely for the same people.

Go for it Marty!
  39. Anonymous Member

Safe, is that you? Sounds like Safe. Wall-of-text like Safe.

Found the 'Make Post Anonymously' button now? Didn't take you long at all.

Not that I disagree with you about Marty.