Customize

Marty's new "Casablanca"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

[IMG]

OSA EVEN DOES BETTER SHOOPS AS WELL AS TEXT BELOW

2. Anonymous Member

There is much to do on a number of fronts, offensive and defensive, to assure the survival and expansion of independence. And so Moving On Up A Little Higher will continue to expand. Many disparate viewpoints and even reasonable amounts of antagonism will continue to be entertained. But, in order to keep my focus – and others similarly inclined to keep theirs – and never again lose site of what the real purpose of this movement is, I have created a new blog: Casablanca Tejas, at Casablanca Tejas. That forum is dedicated to people with a strong reality on the theta universe. I won’t be allowing trolls, antagonists and materialist commentary. It is dedicated to the spiritual, wins in attaining that with Scientology and enhancing that with continued study of wisdoms.

Translation for Independents and the audience:

There is much to do on a number of fronts, offensive and defensive in my make believe world of conspiracy theories, and, to assure the survival and expansion of C of S Take Two. And so Moving On Up A Little Higher will continue to expand through allowing members who have opinions and critics alike. Many disparate viewpoints that show me for what I am, and for what Scientology really is will be "tolerated". But, in order to keep my focus – and others similarly insane – and to never again lose site of what the real purpose of this movement is (cause honestly I forget sometimes with the amount of money these dosh-bags keep handing over) , I have created a new blog: Casablanca Tejas, at Casablanca Tejas. That forum is dedicated to people who are completely screwed and in la-la land and who will not look at the real world. It is dedicated to the whackos who will ignore all fact, reason and who will continue to pay me for providing a cut-rate service and enjoy their brains being further disconnected from reality. Like LRH said, if you wanna make a million dollars...
  3. Anonymous Member

marty-dominique.jpg

4. Anonymous Member

1287952690139.jpg
  5. LocalSP Member

Ditto
  6. subgenius Member

He he. He's been brainwashing himself for so long its really not funny.
    "If you're brainwashed and you know it clap your hands"
    (There's always crickets)
  7. Anonymous Member

<3
  8. Anonymous Member

Just for perspective, I don't think that house in Corpus Christi or environs would be any where near as expensive as it would be on the east or west coast. I am guessing $250,000 to $350,000.
  9. fisherman Member

10. Anonymous Member

I would guess that a few "public followers of Marty with monies" bought this home(for investment) and are allowing him to live rent free in exchange for services that they will receive on the cans, and get all the theta they want for free, including becoming clear and getting over that bridge to total freedom. What a win win situation for Marty and his followers.
  11. BLiP Member

DOX or fuck off . . . how do you know its not a rental?
  12. Anonymous Member

ITT: This thread's recent direction
  13. subgenius Member

The difference is that those that aren't brainwashed don't think their shit don't stink.

All those who don't disagree with me don't fail to not reply.
  14. grebe Member

Anonymous isn't concerned with religion but with facts and reasonable speculation based on verifiable evidence.

"Freedom of religion" is not a get out of jail free card.
  15. Anonymous Member

That's last years price. :p wait until the appraisal for this year to come out in a few months.
  16. Anonymous Member

Marty is purchasing a lakeside home that is very close to his back door. That nook outside is back door reserved for boats could prove to be a problem for him after one of his drinking binges.

Anyone who has been to Texas knows the rivers, lakes & swamps stinks to high heaven and living that close to the lake will leave Mosey wondering if the profound odor is from the lake or her man.
  17. Anonymous Member

And there you have it, in one succinct sentence. the essence of the dangerous ignorance at the core of Anonymous. Is this the true agenda of anonymous? The arbitration of all things right and wrong in the area of religion and philosophy?

How long before you call for the burning of the Koran? The Old Testament (FULL of abuse that awful book) etc?
  18. Anonymous Member

let me iterate this again...
    I would guess that a few "public followers of Marty with monies" bought this home(for investment) and are allowing him to live rent free in exchange for services that they will receive on the cans, and get all the theta they want for free, including becoming clear and getting over that bridge to total freedom. What a win win situation for Marty and his followers.
  19. Anonymous Member

"Public", meaning people with money, and meaning people that never were anything a part of the sea org.
  20. Anonymous Member

No, please don't "iterate" again. It was speculation the first time, and still is, and will continue to be. Dox or GTFO. Carry on to your book bonfire, and take "subgenius" - how apt - and all the other book burners with you.
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh you!
  22. OTBT Member

@ Anon #97:
    I'm an ex scientologist, ex staff. I was a scientologist for over 15 years.

While I do, personally, agree with subgenius that the "Tech" is abuse, I don't think it is fair of you to try to paint all anons in one stroke. Per Hubbard "Tech", generalities are a trait of suppressive persons. In my own opinion, yes, I think most of the "Tech" is abusive, and high on the list is KSW, Keeping Scientology Working, Series 1, which is Hubbard's manifesto for worldwide domination.

But the scientology (and freezoner) beliefs and the "Tech" are not really what this fight is about.

Perhaps you should review the original Message to Scientology by Anonymous:

Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda video into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us. Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and we are prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere.

We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us Legion, for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the Anon's actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon Anonymous. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.
    And there you have it, Anon #97.

I don't like the normal scientology tactics of diverting the topic and insinuating crap that isn't true. The only one I see ITT talking about burning the Koran and the Bible is you.

While I do think the "Tech" is nasty stuff, that is not my fight. This fight is not about about beliefs, it is about dismantling scientology in its present form, so it cannot continue its long litany of abuses.

If the freezone starts in on its own versions of disconnection, Fair Game, RPF, OSA tactics, then I suspect they will be put on notice.

Anon #97, if you aren't here on this forum to help dismantle scientology in its present form, but are only here to harass anons and critics, I suspect you are in for some well deserved trolling.
  23. Anonymous Member

Well believe it or not there is a point to all this "contribution". And I make these posts with a smile on my face too, cos I do "get" Anon, and I do respect what you're all doing.

I know Marty very well and it's just so ironic and ridiculous to see Anon using the same logic, even the same dox and videos, to attack him as OSA does! Marty-tech works. What is Marty tech? it is getting top public to realise that they are in a cult. Happens he calls it DM's cult. But it works. How do I know? It got me out, and dozens others I could name, but won't, from the Indie 500

Now, happens some will go Freezone, some will quietly leave Scientology altogether, some will become frothing book-burners. One thing they will all have in common is that they are no longer supporting the cult that is CofS, and in fact are working hard behind the scenes to bring out their friends and family too. It's what drives DM nuts, and makes him spend MILLIONS on trying to stop him. My suggestion would be not to do DM's work for him and just leave the guy in peace, instead of inventing future possible abuses that he might one day commit!
  24. Anonymous Member

Could you give us a count of the current number of actual frothing book-burners?
  25. Anonymous Member

Anon #97, if you aren't here on this forum to help dismantle scientology in its present form, but are only here to harass anons and critics, I suspect you are in for some well deserved trolling.[/QUOTE]

Anybody who's read my posts knows I am certainly not here to harass anybody. I can tell you I have done a great deal to "help dismantle scientology in its present form", as have many other Indies, probably far more than you think.

I just believe it is pertinent to keep the distinction between abuses (which by definition can only be perpetrated by people) and wrtings, or scriptures. KSW #1, no matter how violently you may hate it or disagree with it, is a piece of paper with writing on it. (As it happens, in the light of day, I also consider it to be a deeply flawed writing, but that's not relevant, is it).
  26. Anonymous Member

Hubbard said to find or invent blood sex crimes, and you're talking about booze and BO. Standards are slipping.
  27. Anonymous Member

* yawn *

Who cares about the Marty sideshow, when the main performance is still going on?
  28. Anonymous Member

Of all the thetan vats in all of Xenu's fleet, you had to walk into mine.
  29. OTBT Member

I was only responding to your single post, since you posted anonymously. I don't know your posting history. It seems you and I *may* have more in common than I initially thought. Although I generally don't play well with indies. I try to play, sometimes I fail, sometimes not.

Anyway, posting anonymously has its advantages and disadvantages. You can generally say what you want without "outing" your nick to the forum readers, but there is also no posting history to help others evaluate your statements. Anonymous posts have to be taken strictly at face value.
    "Anybody who's read my posts knows I am certainly not here to harass anybody."
    In this particular sentence, your other posts are irrelevant, since you posted it anonymously. In your single anonymous post, all I saw was a standard scientology diversionary tactic and insinuations.

I post anonymously about half the time, it's a useful tool. I've made some stupid posts too. It's usually better to hit Preview Post before hitting the Submit Reply button.
  30. Anonymous Member

Are you still here? Spare me the sophistry and the "and there you have it" glibness.

What irks me most about you is how you so easily trivialize Hubbard's abuses. His own personally inflicted abuses against others, especially children, and the widespread abuse-laden "tech" which he devised in such a way as to protect itself from being questioned, much like the way in which you are not questioning. Of course there has to be some "good" in it, with some acceptable truths to generate "wins" here and there otherwise it wouldn't be able to hold itself together.

Now you appear to be indicating that religion and philosphy hasn't moved on and every new one that muscles its way in with tax exempt dollars is supposed to be allowed get a 2,000 year head start to carry out its own abusive doctrine and dogma.
    Not that I think scientology was ever a religion or a philosophy you understand. I just argue on your terms so that you don't wipe me out at the first sentence as some sort of ignorant philistine like the way you wipe out Hubbard's child and adult abuse as being equally undeserving of any concern.

You can in fact believe anything you damn like but don't expect automatic respect just because you believe in something. Some may be likely to think that you are just an arrogrant prick. It's not even about what you believe in or the fact that you can't reason your way out of a paper bag, but it is ultimately about what you do. What some people here are more concerned about is that another abusive organisation does not build up behind those beliefs which mirrors Hubbard's in any way shape of form. That seems to be a logical concern especially in view of the fact that Miscavige has been carrying on pretty much the same pattern of abuse since Hubbard croaked.

Hubbard went from being dilettante, mucking around with half-plagarised sci-fi-pseudo-psychology in the 50's, to slapping and overboarding people, even throwing kids into a ship's chain locker, in a relatively short space of time. When he wasn't doing the abusing himself, he was using his own policies to have others do it for him. He wrote the doctrine and structure not just to convince himself that he could do that but also so that nobody around him saw it as bad enough to protest against or if they did see it as wrong then they were too scared to say or do anything about it for fear of a) being phsyically punished themselves and/or b) getting kicked back on their "bridge to total freedom". At best, you people make out like Hubbard just made a few mistakes which can be put down to the way things were in society back then.

The reason why the pre-Marty Freezone hasn't devolved into the same pattern of abuse is because it does not have the typical "charismatic leader" an structural requirement of a cult in order to enforce the least palatable of its dogma. It has to be decentralised in order to exist and cannot form the the complete top down structure, complete with the charismatic leader that is neccessary for an abusive cult to perpetuate. What some people here are seeing with Marty is those early stages of that structure. He is already building the laughable trappings of the "legend in his own lunchtime" figurehead when he is in fact just some pudknocker ex-scientologist who happened to be near the top of the pyramid of abuse. His inability to come down from his pedestal and accept all forms of criticism about those past abuses and those of Hubbard doesn't help his case. It appears to me that he has lost level 1, given up on his first attempt at re-introducing controlled Hbbardology and now has to resort to level 2 which apparently involves a stricter control of who's allowed in and what is or isn't allowed to be talked about. Is that progress?
    True, anyone can create their own little blog world and rule it as dictator of their little cyber-republic without literally being one but this is not just about a blog. By the way, it is a blog and not a "forum" as Marty had suggested. A forum is a place where people are supposed to be able to air their views and where, at worst, some even-handed moderation might be expected.

You tell me, how long will it be before Marty relies so much on scientology practice for his income that he'll resort to the more abusive policies of Hubbard in order to get his flock to use abusive tactics in stemming the flow of free thought? How long will it be before Marty feels the need to persuade some mind-fucked individual to waste his/her family savings or max out his credit so that Marty can pay his rent? Nobody can really say yet but we have a pattern of behaviour laid out in front of us in the form of Hubbard and now Miscavige and it would take quite some convincing argument to reassure anyone seeing it from the outside that somebody taking a leadership role in any scientology enterprise isn't going to follow the exact same path or anything like it.

So far it's all talk and, no, I don't think Marty will be locking kids in chain lockers of ships or overboarding people off his balcony into the Gulf of Mexico any time soon. But Hubbard's dogmatic abuse takes many initially subtle forms and I don't think any right thinking person wants to see even a tiny fraction of it put into action again.

Finally, did you notice how we didn't burn your posts.
  31. Anonymous Member

^ summary:

32. OTBT Member

I like you.
  33. Anonymous Member

I like the word 'pudknocker'.

Although I'm not completely clear what it means. Does it refer to a gentleman who tugs his 'pud'?
  34. Anonymous Member

Urban Dictionary: pudknocker
  35. Anonymous Member

<embarassed>

And there I was looking in Roger's Profanisaurus!
  36. Anonymous Member

It's a old military epithet. Air Force usually. You'll see an example of it used in that movie about the US Apollo space program "The Right Stuff", in the bar scene:
    The Urban Dictionary describes a pudknocker as:
  37. Anonymous Member

So which is Marty?

I demand dox of him either failing to fly an aircraft or attempting to execute a task with his flaccid penis.
  38. Anonymous Member

Who reads long, boring posts?

Not I.

Stick to the point at hand morons.
  39. Anonymous Member

Right - I have docs:

OED 'Pudding' n. (sense 5): E18C slang penis.
  40. Anonymous Member

I did notice we didn't burn your posts, and it would nullify your argument pretty much in one fell swoop if you were to start doing so. For the record, I have read most of Marty's blog and there is PLENTY of anti-Hubbard stuff there in the comments over the months. I guess he feels it's not forwarding any wothwhile purpose in coninuing to post them. All the Indies I know have read them.

Your case is well -reasoned and well put - in fact you and I probably have far more in common than what we disagree on. I guess that's why it's quite frustrating sometimes, because if Anon were to stick to its original stated pupose, as above ITT then I believe there would be a greater strength. Newly "outs" and Indies view Anon with grave suspicion primarily because the Anti-Hubbard stuff is just too much to swallow, and forcing-it-down-their-throats tech hasn't worked, and will never work, whether its true or not. As you folk love pointing out, Scientologists' - whether in or newly out - relationship with the truth can be colourful. And like it or not, it's still Ad Hom, a discredited form or argument. You simply can't nullify a person's work based on his character, no matter how flawed his character. (Ever enjoy a Charlie Chaplin film?)

I believe you are quite wrong about Marty though. I have had many conversations with him about this privately, and I would bet my house on this not going the way you suggest. His goal, of you can call it that, is to have Indie groups all over the place delivering standard tech - that's the red on white, not the green on white policy. He has no desire to be a leader of anything, and absolutely has NO desire to take over the Church in any format. He's done with all that. The other driving force with him is obviously the unfinished business with DM. DM gaoled is a major target, and if anybody can acheive that it's him.

Of course I could also be wrong on Marty - but in either case it's speculation, so does it even matter right now? I had an e mail from an OSA Int missionaire telling me because of the "squirrel auditing" I had from Marty I was helping to "feather his nest". Big joke of that was that not only did he not accept a dime from me at the time, he wouldn't take any months later either. Course the guy's got to make a living though - who hasn't.