Customize

Marty's new "Casablanca"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

Yes.

Body thetan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But don't worry, you can just create an imaginary hand to clean the entire BT cluster mess off you.

It's just you and your Body Thetans tonight - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

2. Anonymous Member

I am not finding much evidence of scientific support for the idea of mind control via hypnosis. I am also not finding much support for the idea of induced psychosis via hypnosis. It does however seem to be a great candidate for the process of implanting false memories.

Can anyone direct me to a source documenting those claims?ri
  3. Anonymous Member

(sigh)

And (sigh) again for emphasis.
  4. pedrofcuk Member

I lol'd.
  5. xenubarb Member

WE'RE HERE! WE'RE CLEAR! WE MOCK UP OUR REACTIVE MINDS!

(me and Zinjifar, 4:00 am, outside the san diego org. Turns out they don't have any security cameras. Pity. We thought it was pretty funny.)
  6. Anonymous Member

How?

Hypnosis. That's how.

Oh, that's right, it's too "wooga wooga" for you.

Denial is a hypnotic state.

So...you're in a hypnotic state while denying the "usefulness" of hypnosis.

Classic.

This is why it is so hard to get through to people. They are in hypnotic states of denial.
  7. Anonymous Member

All advertising is hypnotic suggestion.

It is the reason you use the tooth paste, dish soap, etc. that you do.

Some of the products you use and the things that you do...the money that you spend...are contrary to your best interests.

Congrats! You've been hypnotized.

Have you ever made an excuse? About anything? Ever? Even when it was contrary to your best interests?

Congrats! You've been hypnotized.
  8. Anonymous Member

So if someone asks me how people get sucked into having their lives destroyed by Scientology I can answer "The same way you choose your toothpaste"?

That would have the effect of shifting the blame to the victims.

9. Anonymous Member

You are not getting it.

You do not choose your tooth paste. It is chosen for you. You just think it's your idea. Because you have an ego.

Regarding tooth paste, dish soap and so so many other things...you are actually doing the will of some strangers on "Madison Avenue". Again, it's your ego that tells you it's your idea. The fact is, you've been "sold" (hypnotized, programmed, co-opted.)

Hypnosis is a fact of Life and everyone is walking around in a somnambulistic state to one degree or another. And far deeper than most people want to realize.

Everyone has the responsibility to be aware of just how they are manipulated, influenced and/or controlled or their vulnerabilities will be exploited.

The world is full of predators. Pretending this isn't so is called "volunteering".

The entire $cilon scam has been designed, built, maintained and run as a predatory enterprise.

Certainly, it is incumbent upon the potential victim/prey to stay awake and aware.

The victim/prey may wish to adopt an "Ignorance is Bliss" approach. That's pretty common.

Ok. In this instance, the blame rightfully belongs to the victim/prey who actually turns out to be a volunteer.

Why would they volunteer?

It's all about what the agenda of their Subconscious/"Reactive" Mind. (See? Back to the Subconscious/"Reactive" Mind)

That's "The Law".

Know what they say?

"Ignorance of The Law is no excuse."

What is the unspoken mantra of the masses?

"I'm not responsible."

Your mother may pretend to agree with this, but, Life is purely 'cause and effect'.

The fact is we are responsible. Each and every one of us.

The 'head in the sand' is a fool's refuge.

Elron was fully aware of all of this a more.
  10. Anonymous Member

You mean, "Can I phrase a question to be as intentionally clumsy and misleading and a mindf**k as possible?".

Uh, well...I guess no one could stop you.
  11. Anonymous Member

Crest or Colgate? I can't make up my mind. (Does this mean my ego is broked?)
  12. Anonymous Member

My toothpaste was chosen by a commie capitalist oil baron zombie:
    Armand Hammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ah-300x225.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

FREE YOUR MIND!!!!

funny-pictures.jpeg
  14. Anonymous Member

You can't handle the tooth!
  15. Anonymous Member

I think your argument uses vague terms no one can operationally define. But perhaps you can clarify: How do I know when I'm selecting the toothpaste verses when I've been hypnotized into selecting a certain brand.
  16. Anonymous Member

There's a boatload of truth and wisdom here, which means, of course, it'll probably get ignored or trolled.

I might argue the point of Madison Ave's hold these internet days, though. That's changing.

Personal responsibility/integrity, however, that never changes. In Scientology light, all the noise about most ethical, the truth is the longer, deeper in, the ore integrity flies out the window. good post
  17. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

The quote is from a different thread.

It would be a very good idea to back up Marty’s blog. At the moment we don’t know of abuse in his organisation but if abuse ever surfaces we will want everything we can get against him and a record of what was on his website could be helpful.
  18. OhSah Member

Why would anyone send it to that fucking moonbat. How'd they even get her e-mail address? I asked her for hers once and she told me that the FBI doesn't permit her to give her e-mail address out to "just anyone".
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

I lol'd. Well played, sir.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Aaaand, back on the topic... wait, what was the topic? Oh yeah, Mahty's new boathouse. Whatever. At least we got a little bit of new shoopage out of it.
  20. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

The paranormal works routinely for Marty!!!

Yes!!! They really do paranormal stuff!!

Now isn’t that WONDERFUL! Magical sparkle!

Marty’s told us all that himself in his special blog, Moving On Up a Little Higher
    Well Marty if it works routinely there shouldn’t be any problem about proving all that in front of objective witnesses. James Randi is just the type of objective witness you need. And James Randi will give you $ 1 Million if you can prove anything paranormal while he’s watching objectively. See the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge!

Marty just think what you could buy with $ 1 Million! Marty just think how that would confound the skeptics if you were to win $ 1 Million! Marty there’s just one little problem. If you don’t convince those skeptics you’ll lose credibility very badly.

If Marty’s sure he can do it there’s no reason not to try for the $ 1 Million, Marty reads here, let’s wait and see what he does.
  21. subgenius Member

Randi's the man.
    The only power Marty has is that of hypnotically induced delusion.
  22. Anonymous Member

Post it on his blog and see how long it remains up.
  23. DeathHamster Member

Come now! You know that demonstrating OT powers to the "mere humanoids" would be irresponsible and unethical. (Smugly bragging about it is just fine however.)
  24. xenubarb Member

Aha! Now we know who's been writing those reviews for Camelot Castle Hotel on TripAdvisor!
  25. Re: Marty's new "Casablanca"

You can post it if you don't mind being banned. I don't waste time posting in that blog because if I write what I believe it won't stay.
  26. Caliwog Member

Worth a try, if only to see a) how many different ways you can be called an OSA agent and b) if you can piss off Jim Logan to the point of threatening you with his OT powers.

ML,
    Caliwog - the O is for OSA!
  27. Anonymous Member

Now that Marty has the Lugli family on board Randi's million bucks is probably chicken feed Im sorry to say.
  28. Anonymous Member

how so?
    they are very wealthy, i assume?
    what sorta business are they in?

what's going down?
    update us please.