Customize

Marty's other wife, Babbles, claims house is trying to kill her..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

It doesn't get any better than this...

"Dearest Marty, my wonderful soul mate,

I had the insurance guy here, and they don’t pay the damage done to the house. I studied my contract again and found that they indeed just will pay when this kind of damage was created by an malicious attack, but how can I prove that the SEGNPMSS stalks me and cracks remote-controlled beams and wood under the building? Most people are too blind to recognize that SEGNPMSS even kills with remote control.

The insurance man took photos but outside there is no evidence of forcible entry to the house, how can I prove the remote control attack? Insurance people and judges don’t want to hear that a laser, microwave, other inventions can do all of that. These people are too stupid and remote-controlled run by the same system who commits the malicious attack.

I am convinced that it is more than just an material attack but that they want the floors and the ceilings to slay me.

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/malicious-attack/
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Major Boyle Member

For those of you who are curious, SEGNPMSS stands for "Still Existing German Nazi Psychiatrists' Mindcontroller Secret Service".
  3. thefatman Member

And here I was thinking that Hubbard was the crazy one...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RolandRB Member

5. Natter Bored Member

Babbles makes perfect sense to me. Can I join her church?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Babbles babbling, always good for a cheering up.
  7. Anonymous Member

We all live in a yellow submarine...
  8. Zak McKracken Member

TRUFAX

[IMG]

hungry house is hungry....
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Enturbulette Member

Wow. This is straight from the Babble's website ~

"APP: Why do you post on Usenet that Scientologists could become victims of terror attacks?

Barbara Schwarz: Because I can feel the danger and know how the German secret service and its psychiatrists think. We Scientologists call it "Thetan basically knows". That means that you know stuff even if nobody tells you.

APP: That doesn't make the FBI jump and protect Scientologists or anybody else…

Barbara Schwarz: There is more to it and that indeed would fall under their scope of investigative duties.

The German secret service recruits people and sends agents to infiltrate Scientology. Then they beat each other up within the highest management of Scientology. Next, this information is published and even admitted by the C of S. It all serves the purpose to make mainstream believe that Scientologists are violent, which they are not. Apparently, people who do not apply Scientology are violent but they are no Scientologists but joined Scientology for other but religious reasons.

And the worst problem is that psychiatrists know how to make terrorists and suicide killers.

APP: How do they do that?

Barbara Schwarz: Psychiatrist George Estabrooks boasted about that. And he was and is not the only one who knows how to do it. All they have to do is to turn one of their many infiltrators into a killer or suicide killer (to get rid the evidence of a psychiatric manipulated mind) and have him opening fire or planting bombs in a Scientology organization or pouring poison in the Sea Org food or water. DM's management failed already to document the secret psychiatric alteration of Lisa McPherson, Jeremy Perkins and of a number of other alleged Scientologists who committed "suicide". It is really stupid not to investigate and document this and to think that it will not happen again. Scientologists can't afford to ignore these psychiatric crimes and can't afford not to document these psychiatric crimes. Moreover, they also owe it to the rest of the world as psychs use the same methods on the rest oft the world and turn people into killers, suicide killers and terrorists.

APP: You think they are victims who suffered psychiatric attacks that drove them to do what they did or how they ended up?

Barbara Schwarz: Yes, that is what I think exactly, altered people through psychiatric mind control, implants, drugs and hypnosis. It is not Scientology who did it to them. And with mainstream now knowing about brutal people within the DM management, psychiatrists who consider Scientology a threat to their butcher "science" psychiatry and particularly the German secret service may look for an "Endlösung" but of course don't want to get caught but rather will blame whatever they secretly set up and organize on L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. That is what they always did and do.

APP: How can Scientologists protect themselves?

Barbara Schwarz: They should demand hearings by Congress and should tell the TRUE story about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology and demand protection by the government and the conviction of infiltrators, psychs, the German government and their secret services. They should use any channel available to tell the TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH."

http://appinterviewsagain.blogspot.com/
    • Like Like x 2
  10. thefatman Member

I thought the "TRUE story about L. Ron Hubbard" came from Russel Miller's book Bare Faced Messiah, which, by the way, is an excellent read.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Barbara Schwarz is a fucking loon. Doesn't surprise me.
  12. RolandRB Member

She'll be a dead loon one day if she does not get that building correctly assessed for damage due to what seems to be land subsidence in the area.
  13. Anonymous Member

And nothing of value... etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Like father like daughter.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

would pay to see the reaction on the insurance person's face when she tells them exatly what happened to her house
    And a vid of that would be too much to take lol
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

She's Hubbard's child but she got no proof. I think if she would, she'll kick DM's ass.
  17. AnoXenuAno Member

18. Anonymous Member

You got something wrong here. The blog Marty isn't her Marty. The blog Marty is an impostor of her real Marty.
  19. Anonymous Member

My bet: DM doesn't want her to take over.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. DeathHamster Member

I didn't think that you'd get those sorts of foundation problems in Salt Lake City. (Or has she claimed to have moved over the years?)
  22. an0nim0uz Member

Those German Nazi psychs. Always taking the fun out of everything.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Hicks Member

I like crazy people
  26. Anonymous Member

The germans did train dogs to act as spys.
    When Hitler was about to an hero two of the dogs were in the bunker with him.
    He killed one himself,the other one talked It's way out.
    Trufax.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Let's put aside the German psyches for a moment, Babs.

Scientologists facing the TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH about pathological liar L. Ron Hubbard would do a world of good for many of these longtime deluded members.

This is why.

Barbara Schwartz?

Unfortunately, imho, she's paid a serious price for way too much long-term LRH delusional processing that has clearly taken its toll on her. Sad.........

And all`Marty wants to do is sell more of this horrendous LRH batshit insanity for personal financial gain........

KSW, right, Marty?
  28. Hicks Member

I knew it
    • Like Like x 1
  29. WhiteNight Member

*sigh*
    R2-45 her please.
  30. OhSah Member

People who have legitimate psychological issues should be helped, not mocked for a period of twenty years or more. Someone should look into having her involuntarily committed since at this point, I think her obsession with Mark Rathbun as her husband qualifies as unhealthy to her and Mark if for no other reason than she's gross to look at.
  31. Anonymous Member

^ ^ ^ See what Scientology does to you?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Scientology helps and gives delusional people more to work with.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Babbles Schwartz - feeding the trolls since ??????
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Zak McKracken Member

That would be illegal. Don't do it.
    And if she really is a zombie, probably wouldn't help.
  35. Anonymous Member

She is good looking but eccentric.

Here is another one: http://www.cosmicgaia2012.com/about.html
  36. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Leave her alone. I have no problem with her. She never did anything to me.
  37. slobeck Member

Umm LULZ?
  38. Enturbulette Member

Lol yes and Scientology makes delusional people operationally functional, as in programmed to make money to hand over to Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

This thread is waste of bandwidth. Scientologist or not, she ain't the first one who has basement problems. Worth a thread in WWP? No!
  40. Anonymous Member

Doesn't get better than this? What is your freaking problem? No life?