Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Because of "KSW." Without the "inside jargon," this means to do or not do whatever required to protect Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, including of course, not disclosing knowledge of policy-driven criminal acts/abuses.
  2. Anonymous Member

Hum.. No? If one can oppose some of his whitewashing with Hubbard's own words, this come off as setting the record straight re. Scientology.
  3. Anonymous Member

Man, I'm glad chanology is out there deciding whether or not people can get together to practice their beliefs. Lol, how do some of you not see what you are becoming?
  4. Lorelei Member

Nice try at spinning Chanology behavior--protesting human rights abuses--into "protesting beliefs."

A handy tip: beliefs can not be threatened by any outside agency. People are always free to believe what they like.

However, pretending that Miscavige-era policies are totally different from Hubbard-era policies upon which they are based, or that Hubbard policies did not have human rights abuses built in, is not going to go unchallenged.

If Marty-tology includes Disconnection, RPF gulags, admonitions to avoid medical and psychological advice unless it comes from unqualified scientologists, and so on, then you're darn right he is not going to be immune from the exact same criticism leveled at the current "Church" of Scientology management and policies.

If that makes you uncomfortable, perhaps you should ask yourself why it is OK with you to support Hubbard abuses while claiming DM is the cause of any and all problems with Scientology. There is more than enough information, much of it from "Source," that outlines in great detail the exact same human rights abuses and policies that persist under DM's management.

Marty is not going to get a pass if he decides to incorporate Disconnection, the RPF, Introspection or Purification Rundowns that have been shown to cause psychological and physical health problems, and so on.

If you want to believe you can audit away angry dead alien space ghost cooties with an eMeter and that they are the cause of all your ills, and that Xenu is your Big Bad, or illogical and scientifically laughable things such as "thoughts have mass," well, no one is preventing you from doing just that. Audit away, friend. No one is going to take your moonspeak, PlayDoh, voltometer, dictionaries or desire to narc on your friends via KRs--or to blame failure of the tech on yourself or someone else--away from you.

Trying to pretend you are confused about the difference between "protesting beliefs / religion" and "protesting abusive behaviors" just makes YOU look like you have a misunderstood. Perhaps some word clearing is in order?
  5. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know if Marty has millions/billions of $$ socked away somewhere? IMHO, Scientology would have been dead about 2 years ago if not for the huge amounts of cash they have. Otherwise, it would just be a bunch of spiritual nerds sitting around holding cans and asking each other questions.
  6. themadhair Member

Was wondering this recently. Marty knows where some of the bodies are buried (since he buried them) so it might stand to reason he has opportunity to bury some cash in the process.
  7. Anonymous Member

Lets sum this up.

Marty keeps spewing shit that all the abuses were 100% miscavige, and the "tech" is pure.

Check.

Marty shills for hubbtard.

Check.

Marty could deal a fatal blow by admitting all to the FBI/Police/Govt.

Check.

Marty is gathering vulnerable people out of a cult, into his new cult, for personal gain.

Check.

Marty attempts to sabotage action against the mother cult like xenophons/OG/Anons.

Checkaroo.

"stay on target"- He is part of the fucking target, an unrepentant criminal, and someone actively trying to sabotage us.

"LOL RELIGIOUS BIGOTS" - Bawww some more. The cult will spin whatever the fuck they want, they have been for years, and look at what it's done for them.
  8. themadhair Member

Wot this person said ^
  9. Anonymous Member

Dunno, but he did try to cash in at one point, circa end of 1993:

Maybe between 1993 and 2004, from the height of his position, he had time to craft a better plan to ensure his retirement...
  10. Anonymous Member

bumping good thread
  11. Fluoxetino Member

Does anyone know what he does for a living now? I tried the search function but wasn't able to find anything. I know we don't like to post personal details on those that left the cult but I think the Rathbunny falls outside the normal rules.
  12. Anonymous Member

Suggestions for alteration.
  13. Anonymous Member

Fuck, this thread fails. And I hate MAHTY CUNTBURN...
  14. Anonymous Member

You have so many suggestions on what to do it amazes me good sir
  15. Anonymous Member

O RLY? This may be relevant to your interests. A funny coincidence, you might say.

Mark Wayne Rathbun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  16. Scatman Member

Us versus them. Marty promotes cult thinking.
    Marty Rathbun has become another cult leader.
    Marty comes across to me as a Narcissist. Like his former boss Davey, but without the socially deviant lifestyle.
  17. Fluoxetino Member

I agree. He seems to always have a smug look on his face that says "I'm smarter than you".

Five Internets for the first Anon that gets him on tape having a Narcissistic rage.
  18. Anonymous Member

Oh yes please. Pretty please. PLZ!!!!iiLLII
  19. auchraw Member

Yes, yes and yes. He wants to preserve Scientology, the goose that lays the golden eggs, so that he can take it over and be fabulously rich for all eternity.

The man is a snake, perhaps even less moral than COB. He's almost makes me feel sorry for the wee fella.

That's only because he hasn't got his hands on the golden eggs yet. I hope he never does.
  20. Random guy Member

Well, simplest way to do that is to make sure there's no golden egg to be had. I stil think going after Marty is an unwise move. As long as there is a viable organization to be salvaged, someone will do it. If it is not Marty, it will be someone else. We need to break the CoS' back, not go after any potential little Napoleon.
  21. Anonymous Member

Exposing Scientology for what it is makes Marty think we are going after him. His problem.
  22. auchraw Member

Please explain how Scientology as promoted by Marty (for his personal benefit) is different from Scientology as promoted by David Miscavige (ditto)? The only difference at the moment is that DM is sitting on top of the funds and poor Marty is poor.

I don't believe Marty is small fry at all; he's an evil deceitful self-centred liar who is maneuvering very carefully to take over the whole game and he is perhaps more effective, more intelligent, less scrupulous and less narcissistic than DM (perhaps). He's only small the way a small cancer is small.

The cult is not going to cave in. It is going to fall into Marty's loving arms. Unless we start taking him seriously.

PS. I'm getting used to being called a bigot.
  23. Random guy Member

Oh, we need to follow him a bit more closely, though. We don't want him to do any similar stunts again.
  24. timthephoto Member

Trust.

that's what it comes down to, and Marty IMNSHO opinion is trying to supplant Official Church of Scientology as THE point of trust for the clams, anyone wanting to profit from the whole of the new PAY-ZONE would be come the issuing authority for certificates of ron-bot training.

we need to make those blown clams realize how certificates can be valid without an issuing authority. if Auditors/Trainers/Brainwashers had a public reputation on issenes forum, then a certificate would depend upon the signature being valid, and the auditor's public reputation.

TL;DR the pay-zone doesn't need Marty running it
  25. Anonymous Member

Couldn't agree more... why can't we retain our focus on the big picture while keeping an eye on the little one and breaking it if it becomes a problem???
    And.... why can't we maneuver just as sly as Mr Rathbun and convince him we are infact on his side for the time being and use him to our advantage buhahahahahaha
  26. Anonymous Member

What a joke. I like it simple: to expose the ugly truth about Scientology and to straighten the record of whomever is busy spouting "acceptable truth" about Scientology, whoever they are. That is all. No need to dream up silly "strategy." That's how Scientology is crumbling, under the weight of easily accessible information about its rotten core.
  27. Keyumdi Member

He talks about Lisa in this series:

Scientology: Marty Rathbun video | Tampabay.com St. Petersburg Times

I want to know if he sent people to the RPF.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

It already did. Read the OP in this thread, dumbass.

A cunning plan indeed.
  29. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

The fact is, Marty and his minions are shambling towards decrepitude and utter obscurity, without a power base of any sort, and with the biggerst millstones around their necks imaginable - the fact that they are self-proclaimed true-blue scilons, when the world has lost patience with the whole scam.

Time and the times are against them. Their chance to impinge on the world has largely gone, and they will discover that they lack the stamina and the will to do much more than sit around and reminisce about when they were kings.

Sic transit gloria mundi, Marty.
  30. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Hows this?

Marty, Your time is up. You have been given ample opportunity to make amends for the destructive practices that you have been involved with in the past.

You claim to oppose and reject the crimes of scientology's CEO David Miscavaige, but despite your position to inflict damage on this insidious cult, you choose to protect yourself, rather than atone for the actions you carried out in his name.

Furthermore, you chose to attempt sabotage on efforts by other former scientologists to expose this dangerous cult.

You continue to advocate the policies which have been detrimental to many thousands of people.

You have been given ample time to make amends which you have chosen to shy away from.

We therfore have decided that your organization is just an extension of the cult that is Scientology and shall be taken down along with Scientology.

We are not interested in attacking the beliefs of people in the freezone or independents. However, anyone who supports Marty will be seen as supporting the destructive practices of CO$.

Do not underestimate the wrath that will bestow you.

We are Anonymous.
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget.

Expect Us.
  31. grumpus Member

Speak for yourself. I have no use nor trust for any practice of Scientology. Marty is a criminal trying to run the same con game I seek to destroy.

This.
  32. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

33. Anonymous Member

Uh oh.

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?
  34. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. You know, it's a shame you didn't read my post before typing all of that. I said it was interesting that chanology was out there to go after people who wanted to come together and practice their beliefs. I didn't say chanology was attacking beliefs. Look, you guys can recite this whole spiel about Hubbard being the source of all the problems over and over again for as long as you like. You may be right, but that still doesn't mean you can condemn rathburn and his special club for things they haven't done yet. Because, despite what you think about Scientology, you have no way of knowing what marty will or will not do. So I'm just curious who gave you the authority to decide that people can't come together and practice their beliefs in peace.

Take the hint.
  35. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

I lol'd
  36. Anonymous Member

This is it.

Why can't you faggits stop circlejerking and focus on this?

You can't take over what's not there. We do this right, Marty & Co fade into irrelevance like the Flat Earth crowd.

YouTube - Aliens - "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit"
  37. Anonymous Member

This video idea is fresh, new, and not played out at all.
  38. eddieVroom Member

I know this makes Drama Llama sad, but I agree 100%.
  39. Anonymous Member

Both Carmel and Marty has been complaining about Anonymous doing it wrong. Carmel complains about Aaron and Marty. Marty complains about Carmel and Xenophon. Some anons complain about them, and about each other. (Must be great to be allowed to express their own opinions now :)

From what I see, Rathbun might have delayed the senate inquiry, but I think it's possible that the inquiry is more solid for it. It's possible that Marty actually provided better arguments against it than any arguments David Miscavige's camp can come up with - and that it's all straight sailing from this point on; maybe he even helped show that the abuse stretches all the way to the top. Or not. Without knowing more details about what Rathbun actually said and to whom, I can't really know.

As for the tedium of the "is Marty the second coming of Christ, or is he worse than Satan" discussion, I don't have anything against the independent stuff he's doing now. The only real button Marty has with me is to apologize to more people and reveal more info. (It would be fun if OSA could get more active in mashing that button. If the few OSA-bots left get busy posting "Marty should tell more about the crimes he was involved in" or "Marty should apologize to Gerry Armstrong" on A.R.S., my irony-meter would overload.)
    Important point right here. I think it makes sense that ex Int Base staff gravitate to his blog - since he was a high profile guy who people feared and respected - but even if he was Tom Cruise's auditor I don't think he's the first person the common public would choose as their auditor.
  40. Anonymous Member

isupeonedDavidmiscaviage, my patience is at an end.
    Your message is TL;DR.
    We are Anonymous.
    We do not forgive.
    We do forgive.
    Wait which was it?
    And who is "we" anyway?
    Expect us.