Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Scatman Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Rathbun does not fit the sociopathic profile. He does fit the narcissist profile.
    BTW, sociopathy is not considered insanity. Sociopaths do not hallucinate or have strong delusions.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

he did it ron's way
  5. Anonymous Member

Marty never knew anything in his heart. He'd have to have one, and he is WAY too focused on self-preservation to think about, REALLY think about what he did to other people. He confounded evidence in a MURDER TRIAL, no doubt he had something to do with the coroner's issues.

There is only one reason that Marty tried to stop the investigation in Auzzie world, AND why he doesn't want the tax status changed...HE PLANS TO TAKE OVER when Miscavaige falls and he wants there to be something left. Why the hell else would he care? Marty showed his hand, and I'm sorry, if he steps into Miscavaige's wee elevator shoes, I stay on the picket line. If Marty stays in his hidey hole and independently practices his scino shtick with other idiots, that is his business..but taking over the empire? NOT. Marty has proven he has no conscious or ethics....it will be the same game with different players.

There is NO way that Miscavaige could not be taken down by Mike and Marty telling what they know. There is a REASON they aren't doing it, and it isn't a good one.
  6. Anonymous Member

I like this one! You've captured the nature of your subject perfectly. It could have happened!
  7. Random guy Member

OK, but being a narcissist isn't a crime in itself either.
  8. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

34qqxp2.jpg
  9. themadhair Member

Why do I get the feeling that OSA are trying to stir us against Marty?

And, probably more relevant, why do I get the feeling that OSA still think divide and conquer tactics work on a group that is divided by its very nature?
  10. Anonymous Member

who cares
  11. auchraw Member

How do you know they operate tax free anywhere in Europe?

And could we start a wiki to collect information and even rumours about Scientology in Europe?
  12. Anonymous Member

OMG! OSA OSA OSA OSA!

Most of us are already stirred enough about marty, because marty is a cheesy bell end.
  13. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Because the bbc show is about to air and the australian senate thread needs to be buried?
  14. Anonymous Member

martythread.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

cap symbol is of
  16. Anonymous Member

That's probably why there have been a few recent mentions of John Sweeney in (planted) articles that just happen to use Scientology's version of the video. (Tommy Davis facing away from the mic to hide that he's also shouting and babbling in Sweeney's face.)
  17. LocalSP Member

^^^This^^^
  18. Anonymous Member

I sure wish people would lrn2spell 'Miscavige.'
  19. Anonymous Member

Assume the majority of those who feel comfortable with marty are a pseudo-cargo cult, waiting for the plane to land that restores the (albeit mind-numbing) tech to it's original (subversive) perfection.

Most others show fear and rightfully so. When you've been screwed around with. as it appears he read pc folders, and was in on the ops to exes, committed illegalities, knows crushing facts about the cult, and so on, it is a rightful feeling to fear the ht stove will burn again. I was not a member but can understand the concern.

That he does not crush the cult with facts; because he wants to save the glorious cult to pristine perfection by acknowledging crimes of people, leaves the tech, it's use to subvert others is totally untouched.

It is the mix of half truths that make it so hard to stand on one side of the fence. Holding back truth to save the tech is reason enough for me to choose which side of the fence to be on. You can't have it both ways.

I applaud his leaving the cult. But he needs to acknowledge the abuse that doesn't show bruises.
    The tech. The physical use of force is delivered because of the tech, the proper use or non-use. It's all about compliance.

If only there were a litmus test to detect the truth. Watching someone waiver, in and out of cult mental states is exhausting. The mixed messages apparent. Is that supposed to be intentionally confusing, or is it intentional?

what a perfect set up to have all the facts and power at ones hands. Only to share with the ranked and privileged few. Making the game go right. ksw. Love that god-like hierarchy. What a power trip.

back to the real world. facts undiluted by eloquence and arc.
  20. RolandRB Member

Because I used to be a member and have studied their finances in the UK since leaving. In the UK all the money goes into COSRECI which is tax exempt by mutual agreement with South Australia where they are registered and accepted as a tax-exempt organisation. So in the UK they are tax free but for other European countries I would need input from ex-members from those countries. This has important bearings on the result in Australia if they manage not to mess everything up like they are trying to do and manage to come out with a law governing charities like we already have in the UK.

And BTW, I wish people here would stop knocking Marty over this if they don't know exactly the nature of his communications with the Aussie politicians and they haven't bothered to think this through. In my opinion, the change in the law to make sure tax exemption only be granted to deserving charities is a hundred times more useful than an inquiry into Scientology. COSRECI would naturally lose its tax exempt status if the law there is changed to bring it into line with the UK. And since there is a mutual agreement between Australia and the UK with accepting charitable status then there should be mutual and compatible laws as well. To push this whole thing from the point of view of Scientology bashing will be to lose the change in the law when it gets to high court. The change in the law is far more important than the inquiry. The inquiry is best dropped at this point to allow their charities commission to take shape and to oversee their mandate and the way they operate. Then let them go through the list alphabetically and they can deal with COSRECI when "C" comes up. We've put up with these scumbags for fifty years so another two years won't make any difference. And we need to be sure that this time it will work.
  21. Anonymous Member

LOL at the moron who thinks Marty attempt to stop the inquiry helped make it stronger. I trust Markus and Carmel over Marty any day. Ffs I remember talking to an anon at a protest some months back and musing whether Marty would try to disrupt efforts to get an inquiry. I must either be fucking psychic or this was clear case of obnosis.
  22. Anonymous Member

Even long-time non-ex critics who get infested with Scilon jargon don't use obnosis. Just saying.
  23. One0fMany Member

I didn't even know what it meant until I just now looked it up lol.

And while far from extensive, my vocabulary's pretty good.
  24. potrezebie Member

LOL!

I used to have a couple of dietary books from the era. They all insisted that people undertaking these programs not stress themselves by reading anything... especially the women. We'd all get overheated wombs and start sporting trousers and voting and we'd go to hell in a handbasket if that ever happened...

Wish I still had them to post actual quotes. They were very lulzy.

PS Good horror story from the period, "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
  25. TypingChimp Member

I don't know. Sammy "The Bull" Gravano only served 5 years after admitting to murdering 19 people, and I don't think Marty's the type to become a drug dealer like Gravano did. Biggest fucking second chance I can think of, and Gravano fucked it up? LOL!
  26. tazor Member

Yeah, let's get them to drop the inquiry. Nevermind the momentum we've got going all around the world. Let's just sit back and wait for them to implode. Another 50 years or so should do it, right? Two years my ass.

Srsly Roland, why don't you run for office since you're so much smarter then Xenophone?
  27. RolandRB Member

This momentum "you've" got going is clearly an anti-Scientology momentum. It is anti-religious against one particular religion. It can be clearly seen as that. If questions are asked then it be will clarified as such. And then the change in the law that is proposed will be seen purely as a ruse to clobber the cult with. And if these actions are challenged in the high court then it will be clear that this law was purely introduced as an excuse to have a go at Scientology and it will be seen as part of an anti-religious action. The end result will be that the law will get revoked and all these bogus charities will carry on with their tax exempt status including COSRECI. This momentum "you've" got going will destroy the useful thing that could come out of this, namely the change in the law.

As for being smarter than a politician, then that is easy. Most ordinary people are smarter than politicians. I am available for consultancy services (at a cost, of course).
  28. Anonymous Member

Remember, Marty can't fly either.
  29. Smurf Member

Funny. A lady approached me & Tory yesterday at the raid and chastised us for challenging Franck because he was an "officer in uniform." I told her he was a simple security guard & not a cop, but she said we should respect all people wearing the uniform. Franck just ate it up.

She later asked me how long I'd been a Scientologist. I told her. She approached me later with a book in her hand and asked me to define a word underlined in her book... self-abnegation... I had no clue & asked Tory who also didn't know what it meant.

The woman replied, "Scientologists aren't very smart, are they?" I looked it up in the dictionary when I got home.
  30. whosit Member

The tech is dangerous. L. Ron Hubbard was a lying con man. David Miscavige is a piece of shit and Marty Rathbun was his ass licking lackey for 2 decades. It is institutionalized abuse.

Going back to lurking now.
  31. Anonymous Member

That depends on how hard we fling him.
  32. Anonymous Member

Whatever this means is magnificently said!
  33. AnonKat Member

nice

self-ab·ne·ga·tion (slfbn-gshn)
    n.
    The setting aside of self-interest for the sake of others or for a belief or principle

self-abnegation
    n
    the denial of one's own interests in favour of the interests of others
  34. amaX Member

I'm right on target by agreeing with these people.

re: Markus. Markus came to us for help early on back in the days of ye olde enturbulation. We harpooned so hard and so fast that Markus was afraid and told us to back the fuck off. So, we backed off. Pity he chose to go to Marty and Co.
  35. Anonymous Member

Well, so far as I see it, any religion adopting a ubermensch homo novis master-race policy is going to recieve my derision. Sorry if my viewpoint chaps your deeply held beliefs.

Typical of a 'homo novis' to place themselves above mere politicians...
  36. Anonymous Member

I lol'd.
  37. Anonymous Member

Scientology is the "tech".

All the abuses stem directly from the "tech".

Fuck the "tech".

It's not a religion, its a dangerous fucking cult.
  38. manly man Member

I have no idea what made you think that he/she was the one making that call, if you read his/her post correctly you would of been able to tell that it was only a suggestion. Explain to me how it is opposesd to the cult if they still believe in Hubbardtology? (therefor abide by some of his extremist writtings).

There you fucken go, you answered your own damn question, dumb shit. (pardon my french, but it had to come out. thank XEnu for freedom of speech~!!! :D)
    Are you suggestion I give up my freedom speech, even if such speech is "hissyfit" >:[??????
    Besides, in another thread there was a mutual agreement to not do that, give him too much attention, but keeping an eye on him; and if he was involved in trying to stop the Inquiry, then in such case, its something to express our outrage and good on those anons, exes, ogs for PAYING ATTENTION to what this scilon is up to.

Haven't we ben doing this since 2008?

YES!

LEARN TO POST ANONYMOUSLY LIKE THIS INDIVIDUAL! :D
    LRN to post anonymously!! like this individual. :D
  39. Anonymous Member

Marcabian intel from within the cult says no one is beyond reproach. If only through the company they keep.
  40. Intelligence Member

Yes we are indeed...... :)