Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. manly man Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

You see now, your missing the point, Marty is
    and if I am not mistaken a cult is a religion with few members that abide to some strange and fucked up belief system. I do agree that once corporate scientology fades more and more into oblivion recruitment to "independent scientology" will be minimal or none, UNLESS, which I think they will, they adopt different methods to attract more members.

I don't think that going after Marty will be killing the goose that lay golden eggs and as far as I am concern and by the actions his taking his eggs are more rotten than golden.

THIS!!

I know, right. >_<
  2. manly man Member

Well said there lorelei
    :D
  3. manly man Member

INteresting :D
  4. Anonymous Member

I see this repeated over and over again, but how do you know that this is the case?
  5. manly man Member

WOW!!! WAT IN THE WORLD!! how disgusting! >:[
  6. manly man Member

just give it a decade and will be able to come up with dox :D
  7. PodPeople Member

No mystery to me:

"...I can tell you that I was in contact with several people which would have had many important information for me about my brother Uwe - suddenly after Marty started his blog and managed to reunite all true believers on his blog all this true believers stopped every communication with me.
    It was like they were ordered to disconnect from me.

This is all I can tell about this here.

Best
    Markus" (Markus Stuckenbrock, crossposted ESMB)

actions speak louder than blah blah
  8. xenubarb Member

All you gotta do is read the shit. It's painfully Clear. (no pun intended)
  9. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

So now we are being trolled by the freezone that is not Marty's camp. This is fun.

The answer to your question is very simple.

LRH designed the tech in a systematic way so as to brainwash people. That is why there is no clear, ever has been one and never will be one and that is also why you get suicides, dark shit, murders, people going crazy and everything else associated with people who interact with the cult.

Why do you think we are here????? If the tech never existed in the first pace then would we be having these discussions? As LRH son said: It has been designed for purposes of mass control and nothing else, all other things are a smoke screen, a shore story, some white PR. Are you getting it?

That is why your brain has a hard time reading this. A clear brain (as in someone who is lucky enough never to be infiltrated with the tech) can accept many points of view without the brain hurting or them "reacting" to information. You have a limited amount of information that you allow in via the planting of the tech in your mind of which you agreed to...

Maybe go over and audit your memories on those tracks???
  10. AnonKat Member

11. whosit Member

Welcome to Scientology

This is the beginning steps of Scientology so they can fuck your mind beyond belief.
  12. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

It's official, the tech does make you stupid, but don't worry we have found an antidote. Find it HERE for free.
  13. manly man Member

14. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

shore story? It's hard to know when you have a belief system that is riddled with encouraging lying... I don't trust anyone who believes in the tech. A ronbot is a ronbot is a ronbot.
  15. TypingChimp Member

I believe the tech... and that Sun was probably wrong to sell itself to Oracle. NO TAINTED ORACLE JAVA!!! Oh, you meant LRH's "tech"? That's bullshit. I only wish Penn & Teller would do a show with naked people about it...
  16. OTBT Member

Self-abnegation is a word in Keeping Scientology Working, Series 1, Policy Letter. This Policy Letter is at the front of every scilon course checksheet.

Smurf, I'm actually surprised you never had to look up this word when you were still in.
  17. Anonymous Member

abnegation is a real word that hubbard (and the rest of the english speaking world decided to compound with "self". Hubbard might have been crazy cult leader that made up his own words, but he had a very robust vocabulary.

define: abnegation - Google Search

18. Anonymous Member

Fish don't have to word-clear water.
  19. Anonymous Member

It's just fascinating that you think anyone who disagrees with the group consensus here must have some agenda. I've never been a scientologist. All I know is that I see collaborative story telling going on. And you're building a story that says the tech is pure evil and will inevitably lead to all kinds of abuses. But you really don't have any proof of that and I've never seen someone articulate precicely why abuse is the only possible outcome of scientology. It doesn't really matter what Hubbard designed it to do. What matters is how it's practiced.

Considering that there's a bunch of different freezone groups doing things their own way, I just don't think we can assume that there is any one inevitable outcome with scientology. I'm not saying abuse isn't possible, and I would also say that scientology doctrines can be used to legitimate abuses. However I just don't see how you or anyone else on this site can assume to know, for a fact, that scientology will inevitably lead to abuse.
  20. Anonymous Member

Chanology was not create for, or by, freezoners. Feel free to go elsewhere if you take issue with the fact that the tech is the basis of the evils of Scientology.

It was Hubtard who wrote a manual on brainwashing, who initiated waterboarding, and who advocated getting rid of critics silently and without sorror. You know that, right?
  21. whosit Member

You have obviously not read any of Hubbard's shit otherwise you would not be able to write:

However I just don't see how you or anyone else on this site can assume to know, for a fact, that scientology will inevitably lead to abuse.

Go do some research and stop being an ass. Because it is all out there in his own words.
  22. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o&feature=related[/ame]
  23. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Cool sure story bro.
  24. Anonymous Member

I know he wrote some messed up stuff. That does not mean that abuse is the inevitable outcome. Like I said, we already know that there are different freezone groups out there and they all have their own take on how to practice scientology, despite all using the same texts. So this notion that there is only one possible form of scientological practice just doesn't hold up to what we know. And it is for this reason that I would argue that before we can say that scientology inevitably leads to abuse, we need to formulate an explanation better than just hubbard was evil and made scientology to hurt people.

But this thread is getting off topic. So I guess we should get back to Marty and the Senate inquiry. I know I started this tangent, so uh, my bad.
  25. Anonymous Member

So, let's say, Marty takes over Scientology and sends Miscavige to the hoosegow...

How much is the cult going to have to spend rebuilding the living quarters for the COB in his various apartments worldwide?

G27%20Dwarf%20House.JPG
  26. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

fify
    Hurt is an unfortunate side effect. Greatest good for the Hubbard Dynamic and all that.
  27. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

The RPF will not be happy campers.
  28. PodPeople Member

Actually, I agree with you that abuse is not a given outcome by all indies. However, there is a matter of harm. Practicing mental therapies without a license is part of that, but more importantly, the refusal of medical scientific protocols of independent studies of what the indies want to practice.

It's as simple as that. Allow the independent, scientific studies, and have regulated licensing procedures, just like anyone else.
  29. Anonymous Member

dude, apparently you're not aware that we're also in agreement that he did take other self-help shit from other groups or whatnot that can be used to help people advance themselves and such courses are at the bottom of the pit to get you hoocked... its late and i don't feel like explaining this again.
  30. Anonymous Member

yeah that... and consider it a business if it starts conducting commercial operations :D
  31. whosit Member

Let me break this down for you; regarding Marty.

I know he wrote some messed up stuff. Yup. In a HUGE way.

That does not mean that abuse is the inevitable outcome. That depends; if you are following standard tech, you're FUCKED because it is written right to tech. Where the fuck do you think the RPF and other shit came from? That's Source you shithead.

we already know that there are different freezone groups out there and they all have their own take on how to practice scientology, despite all using the same texts. There are several independent scientology groups out there. Some try to get to the "purest" tech they can others do not. Groups that follow the "pure" tech have Hubbard's innate bullshit ABUSIVE doctrines. Period. The purer they get, the closer they get to disconnection, RPF, Introspection Rundown and all the other mental abuses that HUBBARD instituted (I made a post earlier saying that IT IS INSTITUTIONALIZED ABUSE).

Furthermore they do not all use the same "text". Go do some research on Freezone (other than Bill (I'm a Jackass) Robertson) history.

And it is for this reason that I would argue that before we can say that scientology inevitably leads to abuse, we need to formulate an explanation better than just hubbard was evil and made scientology to hurt people.

And this is why I know you are one of the following:

1. Brainwashed Freezone
    2. Retarded
    or
    3. A Troll, because a troll would never be 1 or 2.

Go Fuck Yourself.

[IMG]
  32. Anonymous Member

All you did was restate the whole "hubbard is evil, he made evil doctrine, and so abuse is the only possible outcome." But you didn't really address any of the arguments I made about why we can't just postulate that abuse is the only possible outcome of scientology. I know hubbard wrote messed up things, that doesn't mean that people need to engage in abusive practices. Many religions have texts which advocate abusive behaviors and which are supposed to be interpreted literally. And despite this, followers of those belief systems do not all engage in those abusive practices. And try to not get hung up on the fact that I compared scientology to religion, because that's not the point I'm trying to make here. Also, the personal attacks were a bit much imo. They really undermine your arguments.
  33. whosit Member

Bare-Faced Messiah

Unless you read it and come back with rational rebuttals (Oh yeah and do something like siting, the author of this biography does a lot of that) Then, yes, I am going to maintain an opinion that Hubbard was evil. Judges, peers and regular people that meet him all said that.

The tech isn't dumb. The tech isn't garbage. The TECH is DANGEROUS.

Read this and then get back to me, otherwise STFU. That is all.
  34. Random guy Member

It's kind of hard to imagine implementing disconnection (PTS/SP doctrines) and the RPF without it leading to someform of abuse. Without the KSW and SO, scientology could be non-abusive, but that would not be the scientology we know.
  35. Anonymous Member

Alright I'll say one more thing and then let this go since we're pretty far off topic at this point. I am not saying Hubbard was a great guy. Maybe you're right, maybe he was evil. But that isn't the point at all. I believe my questions from my earlier posts are still valid and have yet to be addressed. If you really still feel the need to yell at me, start a new thread and I'll be more than happy to continue the discussion there. Otherwise, let's get back to marty and the Australian senate inquiry.
  36. Gottabrain Member

Anon, Assuming your questions are sincere, there are heaps of docs on here and elsewhere by Hubbard that condone and directly instruct followers to do things like use children for slave labour, abuse kids, and a range of hundreds of other things that are human rights abuses. I've posted some of them myself.

You are new here, so have a good look about first here for a week or so before asking Anons to find docs for you. Don't be lazy now. A simple keyword search on here or Google or exscn.net or half a dozen other sites will easily score you a dozen Scientology policies by L Ron Hubbard instructing Scientologists to do things that are illegal and/or abusive. Some here may think that you are trying to distract from the point of the thread, as you are a bit off-topic. Their time is valuable, there is a lot going on. I was in for 9 years and personally testify right here right now that many of the abuses that occurred were from those directly following L Ron Hubbard's own policies that said to do so. Now go do your homework and we hope to see you back when you're through. :)
  37. whosit Member

Maybe you're right. But then I look at the Sea Org and say to myself, nope Hubbard was an evil motherfucking, brainwashing, control freak that wanted to abuse people. Otherwise, why take a cult and start an uber cult.

"Hey, let's take the most brainwashed and vulnerable people and start and even more fucked up inner cult. Because the fucktards I have paying for the UFO shit in England aren't dumb enough. Hey, I'll put it on a ship, where people can't escape, and if they fuck up, just throw them overboard. And if they really fuck up, lock em in the bilge or chain locker. Better yet, they don't fuck up, they just have to live in my reality and not disagree with me." = L. Ron Hubbard.
  38. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

From the things I read, Marty had money before CoS. He came from a reasonably wealthy family - his grand-dad was responsible for creating the Coca-Cola Santa Claus.
  39. RolandRB Member

I was in for five years. I agree that if Hubbard's policies are applied the way he expected it to be then you have something evil. If the church works the way he wanted it to then people are turned into slaves of it. But the freezone is relatively free of abuse. They pick out the bits they like and don't follow Hubbard's policies regarding running the church or its pricing structure because they know they are not the church. I think freezoners are nuts but I've got no objections to them carrying on the same. However, when it comes to the "church" itself then I think it can never be reformed because it IS the church and Hubbard wrote a lot on how it should be run and therefore they are obliged to follow those policies and it will inevitably end up as evil no matter if the leadership changes. Certainly, I don't trust Marty. I don't think he is much better than Lill' Nap'. There will be some improvements if he takes over but no matter if the best guy in the world took over then the "church" will always be evil as the way it will be run is bound to follow Hubbard's directives. But as for the freezone as outsiders to the church then I think they can selectively use it in a way that does not lead to abuse and are doing just that. But then maybe that is not true "Scientology".
  40. whosit Member

ha