Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. Gottabrain Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

There have been SOME problems in the Freezone. Nothing like violation of human rights though as yet. The FZ is still something of an experiment. It hasn't been around long enough to make any sort of study or determination possible.

Key point, as you said, "they pick out the bits they like".

I don't like or trust Marty either for personal and other reasons.
  2. whosit Member

You're right. And the freezone is definitely not the target. But, people shouldn't fool themselves. There are a lot of factions in the freezone (beyond capt Bill Robertson). And some of them do practice some of the more extreme forms of scientology including disconnection and SP declares.

Anons should be aware of that. Don't think that the Freezone is all warm and cuddly. They're just "not as bad" as the CoS.
  3. Gottabrain Member

^^^THIS^^^^

Well said.
  4. RolandRB Member

Any institutionalised religion is going to be bad because their beliefs/tenets/policies etc. are considered to be above the law and their senior church officials are considered to be beyond the law. But of those groups who pick and choose out of religions and never become institutionalised then some will be OK and others not. I think the freezone is mostly OK (although I think they are all nuts) so to me that means that not all Scientology is bad (just most of it).
  5. whosit Member

Granted. I personally believe that their mindset (I'm not even sure I want to call Scientology a religion - seeing that their messiah didn't want to call it a religion), is more damaging.
  6. Anonymous Member

Oh get a room, you guise. Or a thread, maybe. Let's get back on topic, shall we?
  7. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

About time a marty thread has been hijacked. Please continue with Hubbard is a fucktard. It seems to be working.
  8. whosit Member

Wild hot sex? Commo
  9. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

The force is strong in this one.

10. Anonymous Member

Hi. I was in the Freezone for years. The difference between the Freezone and the Church Proper, is a matter of bureaucracy and power structure. Freezone studies the same work of LRH, and is just as "committed" shall we say, to following the directives inherent in the "training routines" to the letter. Which would mean that any "doubt" of the truth or validity of every single sentence as written or spoken of in his tape recorded lectures is to be totally accepted as THE truth, and any "doubt" or critical thoughts one might have about anything he ever said is supposed to reflect negatively upon your own character and you are labeled a criminal... criminal thoughts. Being that I wanted to be a person of high ethics, being labeled "criminal" and the other varying negative conditions , it is a huge affront.
    Any dogma that does not allow for questioning and lots of healthy debate and acceptance of varying world views is closed minded and suspect, imo.
    Quite often in Freezone groups, there is a leader, and its own form of hierarchy...
    listen to the people who talk about "Bill".
    I could just go on and on and on. but its making me zzzzzzzzzzz.

bottom line, having studied and participated in this dogma for awhile, just IMO, (and many others, btw) the $cientology "tech" is rotten to the core. there are lots of resources and sources of wisdom and truth out there which anybody can pick and choose as suits them.
    If people want to do Freezone, of course that is their choice...but the irony is that because of the nature of this system and its manipulative thought reform techniques, subconsciously, free choice is suspended, and the "Freedom" that an individual initially wanted, in time, in reality becomes the exact opposite.
  11. auchraw Member

Clearly anti-Scientology? Well, how very percipient. What a wonderful thing that would be.

Our momentum, which is impressive, is anti-fraud and anti-mind-fuck. There might be alternative targets but nothing so far has turned up with half the wonderful capacity of Scientology for stirring up antagonism and righteous fury.

Chanology has nothing to do with religion, strangely enough, since atheists like me are just as anti-Scientology as good Christians like some others. Occasionally there are growls of anti-religious logic but that is not our purpose. Not yet anyway.

So go away and practice your religion in peace. Don't come back bawing when you end up penniless, disconnected, and unable to function in the real world. Your religion can be relied on for that.

Sorry if this is rederailing the derailing of the Marty thread. I like these threads.
  12. sock Member

+1
  13. Anonymous Member

Anyone know how old Marty is?
  14. RolandRB Member

All religion is a fraud and a mind-fuck, christianity in all its forms included. Although you think everbody has the same purpose, have you tried asking around? You might find that most people are opposed to the abuses done in the name of religion more than the deception that is part of the belief system and the harm it does to the human mind. The freezone is also a fraud and a mind fuck but I am not opposed to them so long as their abuses are not out of proportion.
  15. DeathHamster Member

For some values of non-abusive. The doctor who worked with Hubbard at the start didn't think auditing was harmless. (See A Doctor's Report on Dianetics by Joseph Winter.)
  16. RolandRB Member

All religion is rotten to the core. Christianity included. For example the Christian doctrine of forgiveness is impractical in the real world and the leaders of the real world who profess to the christians know that and act the opposite. But if you take religion seriously and if you study christianity and try to make yourself believe in it then you will get into mental troubles because it is not at all practical. It doesn't work in the real world. Christianity is crap. The freezone is crap. All religions are crap. And religions will always be with us. What I am opposed to and when I am opposed to them is to do with the abuses they inflict on their own members and others outside their faith. If they overstep the line then it is time to smack their silly snouts with a rolled up newspaper.
  17. themadhair Member

I note how defenders of the tech, FZers and some anons use the argument that the tect, in and of itself, does not inevitably lead to abuse. This is true in that you need a certain group element in addition in order for abuses to manifest. The CoS demonstrate how that one works.

But there is a problem with using this argument to defend the FreeZone. If you think about it, the FreeZone is not simply a group with the tech. It is a group of 99%+ ex-CoS with the tech. People who were brainwashed t within an inch on their insanity in the CoS don’t suddenly start practicing the tech in non-abusive ways.

The argument over the tech not necessarily leading to abuses may be true, but it does not help defend the FreeZone. Let’s put Marty into perspective here. He was an inspector general who fucked people over applying the tech for the CoS. You really think him getting in charge of the CoS will stop the abuses? Fucking naïve if you do.

The sad truth is that 99%+ of the folks practicing the tech are either CoS or ex-CoS. The tech and the abusive mindset that has gone with it all these years are pretty hard to separate imo.
  18. themadhair Member

Having read plenty of Hubbard shit it actually bugs me when people try making this comparison.

For example, can you find examples from Christianity comparable to Hubbard’s redefinitions of words and concepts? And I mean comparable in the sense that, accepting them, would lead the person into developing an mind-language that traps them.

Because for all the ‘all religions are crap’ talk I hear I have yet to see any doctrine so mentally corrosive and stifling of critical thought in the way Scientology is. And that applies from the basics of study tech to learning why thetans mock-up. Each and every step is a brainwash. And it isn’t just a case of believing set of unrealistic principles or tenets – it is like a fucking virus that invades the very software of the brain to the point where even long-time ex-members do not realise they are still running parts of it.
  19. RolandRB Member

Christianiy is an entirely different sort of mind-fuck. You have the Bible as the Word of God so you must believe everything in it even though there are stories that are clearly based on the same thing but say different things. You are taught to pray to God and that God listens to your prayers so when a child is praying that their sick pet lives and it doesn't then they wonder why and their parents say to them to shut them up "What have you done to make God not want to listen to your prayers?". You have Jesus saying to his followers that some of them will witness the second Coming in the flesh. He tells Caiphas the same. And yet I don't know of any two thousand year old Palestinians. But stikl we must believe becuase it says so in the Bible. It's all a mind fuck. Just a different sort of one.
  20. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

They have an good excuse, starting out 1500 years before the advent of science. Back when people were naturally stupid. Still JC sounds so much wiser than Hubbard. Come on folks! Lets just all admit it. LRH conned you all. He took your money, he took your souls and he raped you up the arse while you begged for more. Let's move on from this shall we?
  21. RightOn Member

which one?
    the real Marty or the doppelganger? lol!
  22. themadhair Member

Answer my question plox. I am well aware of the mindfuck that is fundamentalist Christianity, but that the same group influence would generate a similar mindfuck even it the holy book of choice was the dictionary. What makes Scientology orders of magnitude worse is that along with the fundamentalist group aspect you have a doctrine that is set up to infiltrate, coerce and fuck-up the mind.

Lets take an example to illustrate the difference in magnitude. During auditing the whole past lives shenanigans is just a symptom of how the auditing process separates a person’s mind from reality. That is what it does. Can you find anything from Christianity that even comes close to this level of mindfuck? Because I sure can’t, and it hasn’t been for lack of trying either.
  23. Anonymous Member

Every technology can be dangerous, if wrongly applied. The Freezone applies it correctly, that's why no one was ever hurt by Freezone tech.
  24. Anonymous Member

At which point, you have Squirrel Tech.

If some Zoner Tech is squirreled to the point where nobody gets hurt by it, then go ahead. It'd probably be two people discussing their problems while holding an E-Meter.

But that's not Source. Marty has said he wants LRH Tech, which has all the abuses built in, and needs the corporate structure to ducceed. Swapping one loon for another is unacceptable. In the words of The Who, we "Won't Get Fooled Again"
  25. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Scientology tech in itself is useless crap designed to get your ego thinking you can be special. It is all based on ego and that is why you guys can never handle the truth. A person of true wisdom can stand up against so called "entheta" and it doesn't affect them, like nelson mandela, mother terrisa and ghandi. These people don't need tech because they have heart. The tech destroys heart and thats why it produces no special people(except in the minds of those deceived by it). Well, behind the tech is LRH mind control. While your ego is of in fairy land you are systematically brainwashed through a gradient system which you personally still suffer from. In the end you'll believe anything your told even completely stupid things like we are alien implants or the world is run by psyches. Lol. You won't get it though because you have no command of your ego and thats why we can sit back and laugh at you but you don't know why. We are free to laugh at this stupidity. Getting it? No thought not. Don't worry , it's a gradient. The answer is in your heart. Remember that thing you had before you were introduced to all those foreign ideas?
  26. RolandRB Member

Christianity takes young children and gets them to talk to something that isn't there out of fear of retribution. That is orders of magnitude worse than Scientology making the chumps go round in circles with redefinitions. The damage stays with them for life. They will still want to believe in things after that. I doubt Scientology would trap so many people unless they had been coerced into a religion when they were children.
  27. Anonymous Member

Dead_horse_Beat.jpg
  28. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Scientology is a cult and not a religion so you can't even compare them.
  29. Anonymous Member

That's like just your opinion man. The fact remains that no one was ever harmed by the application of the tech in the Freezone.
  30. Anonymous Member

fify
  31. themadhair Member

Children_security_check.pdf plus any testimony about CMO training.
    Except it isn’t. You don’t seem to realise quite what the Scientology processes do to the brain. These processes, involving separating a person’s mind from reality while reprogramming the very language their thinking uses, fundamentally re-wire it.
    Here is where you fail in your analysis. Scientology can start with a fully-grown adult and re-program them in ways other groups could only dream of. If you want to see what Scientology can do with children you need only look at the CMO.

When I was in London not too long ago one of the counsellors there was talking about an ex-CMO chap. The dude can appears normal for days, and every-so-often he will snap and proceed to verbally rape the shit out of someone before he snaps out of it. The dude has been out of the CoS for over a decade and he is still running Scientology software in his head. That is a mindfuck, and you do not get that with Christianity. Sure, you can try bringing up the scaring of children, but you just show your own ignorance of how bad Scientology is when do so.
  32. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Well its out in the open if anyone wants to question that assertion. That's for sure.
  33. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Ping pong fify
  34. AnonKat Member

it can be look at freezone
  35. AnonKat Member

55/56 ish
  36. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Definition of the Freezone: A group of people who once were in a cult and never got the right professional advise to help with the brainwashing.
  37. RolandRB Member

Scientology is the tricking of adults who should know better. Christianity is the raping of the minds of defenceless children. The two, in my mind, come nowhere near each other in the degree of evil inflicted.
  38. RolandRB Member

I am not sure about that. Many people think they are still trying to get the tech to work. They believe it must work and will work if done right. I believe that it never worked.
  39. RolandRB Member

“The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own." Frank Zappa
  40. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Can only keep trying. As Jason Beghe says "don't worry about an OT, show me a motherfucking clear, just one" Yes keep trying, why not. -But keep your kids out of your delusion until they are old enough to be deluded themselves.