Customize

Mary DeMoss From XenuTV - Blown!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by RedPillonTopix, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Ten Tigers Member

Re: Mary DeMoss From XenuTV - Blown!

Maybe she just puffed on it a little?
  2. anonsoldier Member

Hold on, she was working CCHR? But is she still OSA? My understanding is she was a top OSA individual, it's very possible that she's out of the OSA but still doing CCHR work. That if anything is a step in the right direction (if true) because she may be phasing out.

This still has potential in my opinion. Maybe not now, but down the road.
  3. Skeptic1337 Member

Call me when she goes on youtube and does a Jason Beghe...until then she is a brain washed cultie not worthy of anything but pitty and derision.

Just like TomKat if they are out actively endorsing this fucked up cult the only thing I want to see is more jokes at their expense.

Until then baseless rumors are baseless.

Edit: OSA volunteer, public scientologists as far as I know. Just like Magoo used to be.
  4. pooks Member

Skeptic 1337 is correct. Mary was an OSA volunteer not OSA. She became the
    head of CCHR in Florida a few years ago. That too is a voluntary post in many areas.

Patty
  5. Ten Tigers Member

So, she volunteers to fuck with people. How sweet...
  6. D... Member

Ahahaha, sixteen pages of uselessness. WBM tears for nothing. Carry on.
  7. Anonymous1001 Member

Mods, please dome this.
  8. Relyt Member

Maybe she "tried" to leave but they surrounded her and convinced her to stay.
  9. voiceless849 Member

I SHOULDA READ THE END OF THE THREAD. Nonetheless, I believe that this should give some useful information on the state of mind of a recently blown staffer.

It's a point of humility. Ex staffers know what it feels like to have your very best impulses, your most pure motivations towards the betterment of mankind co-opted and warped in order to promote evil. We've worked our asses off to make DM wealthier while hurting other people, all in the name of saving this sector of the Universe.

At least for me, I have a choice: either acknowledge that otherwise good, intelligent, and capable people can be tricked and hurt, or assume that I'm bad, stupid, and/or incapable. Since I'm quite confident that I'm none of these, the only remaining choice is to throw out the olive branches, and cheer when somebody begins on the long, hard, and painful process of waking up!

Right now, poor Mary DeMoss is damaged goods. She's severely hurt. Worse, she has no idea that she's hurt. She's probably experiencing some or all of the following:

1) Fear of Scientology. She's afraid of what they will do if she speaks out. She, more than most, knows just how far Scientologists will go to destroy her, since she remembers how far SHE was willing to go.

2) Personal shame, in almost incomprehensible amounts. She's been convinced, over and over, that her leaving is a result of failure due to evil and "counter-intention" on her part. She tried to be one of the good guys, and couldn't cut the mustard. She "knows" she is a degraded being. She "knows" she is evil simply because she blew. She "knows" that she had the chance to save the world during the one time in millions of years where it was even possible, and she failed simply because she was too weak and succumbed to her own evil. She "knows" that she deserves all the hurt that Scientology/OSA would ever do to her, and then some.

3) More fear. She's afraid of you/us. She knows that Anonymous is a group of suppressives. She knows you wish to destroy this sector of the Universe, and that you want to destroy all of mankind. You are probably operating in collusion with the psychs to keep mankind in the Earth-prison.

4) Anger. It's possible that she has some particular beef with some Scientologists or Church policy that she feels runs against "the tech". If so, this mitigates the above somewhat, but also makes it harder for her to question her assumptions, thus if she's genuinely angry, it's very likely she may never really recover.

The world of a blown Scientology staffer is strange - so strange that it would be funny if it wasn't so true! Yes, my heart goes out to her. I've been there - it can be a long, long, LONG road out.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

Why? There is relevant information here.

Primarily that should rumors come about they be treated as rumors and nothing more. Regardless of the source.
  11. Re: Mary DeMoss From XenuTV - Blown!

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
  12. CCN Member

I think she's a cool guy, eh fair games and doesn't affraid of anything.
  13. Anonymous Member

THREAD NECROMANCY!

With Smurf's recent posting, can it be concluded that Mary DeMoss has blown?
  14. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ebook-disconnection.96935/page-2#post-1970309
  15. telomere Member

^ Combo breaker
  16. Anonymous Member

I don't think she's blown, I think she's volunteered to change her name again and carry on undercover. She's still spreading the LRH poison.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

More likely routed out with all the sec checking and NDAs to not speak out signed.
  18. subgenius Member

With as batshit as she displayed in the videos, she would be one of the last I would bet on to blow. Completely.
    Did you see that witch? Holy Moly! She didn't drink the kool-aid, she shot it up.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

So if they say jump, she says "how high"?

That makes it a clam in my book.
  20. Anonymous Member

Clams do drugs? How about shrimp & lobsters? They get high, too?
  21. Smurf Member

22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

26. EyeOnSci Member

Interesting that Rinder blew to Colorado also.
  27. Anonymous Member

Until he found out that Christie Collbran (less than half his age) was divorcing her husband and Rinder could make the move on her.

28. ^^^^^^You got it. According to her Facebook page she's going by name Duiker now.^^^^^^
  29. Exactly. And now he's back in. Take from that what you will.