Customize

Mary Demoss (not blown?)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by OSA|Jenny, May 6, 2008.

1. OSA|Jenny Member

Mary Demoss (not blown?)

I am too lazy and unwilling to subject myself to the musty and vomit inducing drama over at OCMB but it looks from this THREAD that Mary DeMoss has not left Scientology. Thoughts?
  2. eclipsael Member

Re: Mary Demoss (not blown?)

OCMB thread drama aside, this Patty needs to produce some evidence or stfu.

Pics or it did/didn't fucking happen
  3. OSA|Jenny Member

I'm more willing to believe Patty than I am J.Swift since his entire life seems to be just one large theatrical presentation. He also emeblishes a SHIT TON on just about anything he says on OCMB or at least according to my perspective, he embelishes a great deal in materials I have read.
  4. anon2487 Member

Yup, like any good portion of fish and chips, make sure you don't just use vinegar, if it's past through the OCMB kitchen...
  5. Re: Mary Demoss (not blown?)

there is some doubt that patty's info is correct. if it's the same patty that arnie warned of, then it makes it even more doubtful.

if she was there pimping CCHR, then PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, okay pat?

That's all we want. Pics. Words are worth a penny. Pics are worth a thousand words.

But I ain't given you $10 for a pic... because $10 is the charge for unverified claims.

;-)

<3
  6. D... Member

7. anon2487 Member

That washes both ways though. I just think it's an irrelevancy either way. If this lady was to speak out publically against Co$, it could be very damaging because of her previous high profile. Anything else is just pffft...good for her...but whatever.
  8. Sargo Member

piff just call up flag and ask if shes their^_^

simple as that
  9. Captain-chan Member

I don't get british people.
  10. OSA|Jenny Member

I just called Mary's cell phone and got:

"We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been temporarily disconnected or is no longer in service."
  11. Captain-chan Member

Read the whole OCMB drama, Jswift seems a little crazy on disproving her, but patty isn't forthcoming with pix either.

I put Mary into Schroedinger's box...she is both in a state of blown and not blown until further evidence.
  12. Re: Mary Demoss (not blown?)

I put her in Schroedinger's cat.

Thus it's both dead and alive?
  13. Evie Member

So at this point in time, Mary DeMoss is both in and out of the cult.

Or she has been placed in cryo-stasis in Gold's basement?

Or maybe everyone is lying and there is no Mary DeMoss.

hmmm.... needs more tinfoil.
  14. Relyt Member

Like I mentioned in the other thread, maybe she tried to blow, but they pressured her into staying. Or they threw her into the RPF when she tried to leave. Just a couple of possibilities to consider.
  15. DarkSim Member

Bah, I don't see an issue either way. let the OG sort out fact from fiction. Otherwise can some anon go ahead and call flag and social engineer a bit?
  16. CCN Member

2:nded

I will just assume that she has blown until proven otherwise
  17. janon12345 Member

I think most of us aren't even allowed (forever waiting to be approved) to join the mighty forum..

Plenty of claims made over there, little proof..
  18. D... Member

It's useless to talk about it now either way. There is no proof for either arguement. And in the long run, it doesn't matter.

Stay on target.
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

Ok first things first.

J Swift never produced any facts about her being blown (which is impossible for scientology public, they don't have to blow, they just stop). It was taken as true after weeks of repeated asking for Dox or STFU Arnie said it seems that way.

Issue was put to rest.

Patty said she was working for CCHR this past weekend.

Guess what both things could be true. J swift could have been dead wrong and Patty could be dead wrong.

It doesn't fucking matter. The day Mary DeMoss comes here and says hai guise the CoS sucks or goes on youtube and says the same thing is the day we should care. Until them who gives a flying fuck.
  20. Donovan Cook Member

I smell the Dome.....

or is it just me?

:grin:
  21. alolnymous Member

guys... she did blow.

I've got the blue dress to prove it.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Just you. My manner in delivering the message in a non PC way has no bearing. The message remains.

Until she gets her ass some where public and denounces the CoS she shall remain a brain washed culty. Rumors or no rumors, discussing fantasy situations is nice bring it to the think tank.

/thread
  23. Donovan Cook Member

Really wasn't even talking about you when I posted. But sometimes in my freetime i do fantasize about you. :selleck:
  24. Relyt Member

...But did she inhale?
  25. Robert S Member

:crickets:
  26. Jugular Member

Dude, Mary Demoss has blow?

OPERATION PARTY HARD 2.0
  27. WindandGhosts Member

No, the cat is perfectly fine until you observe it to be dead!
  28. pooks Member

Anonymous is correct neither JnotsoSwift nor I have dox.

When I get some, I'll be sure to post them. Until then
    Anonymous can believe what they want.

Arnie warned about me? Please feel free to post that
    warning. I'd love to see it. Dox or stfu.

Patty
  29. SamuelAdams Member

It doesn't matter either way so we are just going to STFU.

Back to real work for all of us.
  30. UnderToad Member

No, I think that was a different Patty. Not you.

If there are times when some of the OG critics can seem a little "crazy" to us n00bs, it's probably because they've been harassed, stalked, and fair gamed half to death. Justifiable paranoia can look crazy to someone on the outside who doesn't understand. I can't begin to imagine what it was like all those years when many critics must have felt very alone in a hostile and untrustworthy world. Hunted! Despised! Living like an animal!

That being said, any inter-critic conflict is none of our business. Anon will stay on target.
  31. Re: Mary Demoss (not blown?)

I'm hearing that Mary was purged from the CCHR page. But I do not know which page she was on to begin with, perhaps one who knew where could look in google archives? (thus the "site purge" is in limbo until someone can confirm this)