Customize

Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reverend Happyfinger, Jan 30, 2009.

1. MsDweller Member

Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

^^^THIS^^^
  2. TheBitch Member

If she's on a fast track for $cilon lobbyist rep, I'm going to monitor the living shit out of her.
  3. XenuLovesU Member

Sorry guys.

Anyone who was ever a loudmouthed cunt in the service of Scientology will never wake-up. If they ever show signs of doing this, we should bash the fuck out of them. Once a Scilon, always a Scilon! This is clearly nothing more than psyops. OSA OSA OSA!

Screw kid gloves. Screw them being scared to lose connections to everyone they know in one fell swoop. If they don't come out and blast Scientology publicly the instant they have doubts -- fuck 'em.

We should immediately beat them over the head. It's not like someone in Mary's position would make one helluva fucking critic given some time to get back to reality.

My bad.
  4. 3rdMan Member

She blew the cult, if I am not mistaken. So good for her she saw through the bullshit. Shame she still goes into politics. Ah well, the lesser of the two evils, eh?
  5. XenuLovesU Member

And, ya... I'm watching that too.
  6. Shinythings Member

mary05lf5.png

Gee, I guess I should have provided her with a link to this thread...

Any bets on the answer? Will there even be one?
  7. Shinythings Member

I demand sauce
  8. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

She has not blown. She disagrees with the way things are being handled by the people at the top, but she has not left the co$, or so said Mark Bunker when I talked to him. Isn't that what Tory went through when she first started questioning teh tech?

Did anyone else's sarcasm detector just go off?
  9. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Scilon chick is scilon. Anyone else confused here?
  10. Akujiki Member

That bitch needs to get some meat on her face.

inb4cockslap
  11. MsDweller Member

^^^AND THIS^^^^
  12. Shinythings Member

marypanton03fw9.png

She's a meme nao
  13. anonymusicz Member

She is still a target until she slaps DM with a large trout.
  14. MsDweller Member

...and I think I just found some new wallpaper.

ty
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

"Given her level of zealotry while working for CCHR/CoS... I assume it's a fair guess that she stands to lose a lot if she blasts them publicly. Disconnection with friends, family, yadda."

Given her past performances its more than likely a giant spin effort or some sort of weirder, deeper plot to give her a mission.......... *passes out tinfoil hats* like setting people up and gathering info., proxy that blog search!.... Or she routed out and has agreed to silence (lol, blog? wtf? run away!). She reminds me of a Trap Door spider, nao behind door. :confused:
    But what if she really has blown, unlikely as I think this is (running in fear comes to mind), all shy and skeered of the big ol' world out there "Oooo I can't get a decent job 'cause they filmed me being a fuckin' lunatic', oopsy!' :confused:
    Only time will tell.

Yep.
  16. anonymusicz Member

Trust is someone is earned, not rewarded. Just remember that ppl...
  17. Anonypeg Member

After J. Swift posted the rumor that Mary has blown, Mark posted this:

Anyone tell Mark yet that this may definitely not be true anymore?
  18. XenuLovesU Member

ABSOLUTELY!

There can never be any middle ground. The second you begin to suck up the cleverly laid-out OSA bait, you're a total fucktard. Everyone who has ever bought into the Scientology philosophy is an irredeemable idiot. Even if they spent 20 years in the cult and come out, we should mow them over. They couldn't possibly contribute to the cause. They're just plain fucking cult idiots.

This is clearly a black-and-white fight. There is no room whatsoever to for people who spent decades in the cult to ground themselves again and cross sides. We should be as vicious as possible to all the fucktards who have ever sided with the cult!

There's no room for error here. You're either for us, or against us. We demand an immediate, diametrical shift from everything you've accepted in your life. Fuck your friends. Fuck your family. Who cares what the consequences are? Join the enemy camp overnight -- or you're an OSA spy.
  19. Lorelei Member

When she stands up and verbally announces she's out of the cult, regrets her brainwashing, and repudiates Scientology and its human rights abuses and illegal activities repeatedly and publicly, then and only then will I view her with something other than deep suspicion.

This is someone who acted like a raging tard on camera, as well as off, and her only regret seems to be that she was caught and filmed doing it, not WHY for FOR WHAT she was doing it. Regretting being caught indulging in bad behavior is not the same as regretting your bad behavior.
  20. amaX Member

mary demoss has NOT left the cult. she's still in.
    you may want to trust mary because she's a $cifag rockstar and it would be a coup if she turned on the cult. And let's not forget the fact that she's just so gosh darned cute, but she has not blown.
  21. FreakE420 Member

emmy-backstage-Copy2.jpg
  22. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Couldn't she just be having a moritorium period like Tom Cruise had according to Beghe?
  23. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

She's still linking to front groups, she's a Scientologist. Chargin' lasers to annoy.
  24. ZeLyt Member

My opinion is that shes still part of the cult. If she truely blew, their disconnection policy would be on her so fast she wouldn't remember who her friends were.

Since shes still associating with people in clearwater and *works* for one, SHES STILL IN. Don't fall for it zomgosaosa!

imho
  25. SASAnon Member

I have to agree that she is still "Under the Influence". There is no compelling evidence that she is living a new life that is post-scientology. I do have strong suspicions that she is, under orders, trying to clear her name and character by "confessing her sins". The prep work is being done to position her as a political tool for the Scilon front. Track her movements. Track what she is spinning and track what she is doing. If she is still operating under the covers of Scientology's interests, then that exposes her intent.

Nothing more than the value of exposing a double-agent. Counter Intelligence now!.
  26. NotBobMinton Member

She may have 'routed out' instead of blowing. That means they would have worked her over pretty well to make sure she keeps her trap shut.

So her current employer is an OT8. They could be keeping her close to keep an eye on her.

But she also may have just distanced herself a little bit, but is still in. All speculation here.
  27. anonymous1312 Member

I'm going with the watch and wait angle. Her blog is very low volume at the moment do we want to increase the traffic. Also, comments were moderated when I first looked but I am not sure they are now or they are being passed pretty darn quick.This is odd and seemed coincident with the scathing comments regarding the blog being pre-moderated. [tinfoil]
  28. blank Member

Is this even her, who is blogging?
    What if DM killed her in the RPF and set up this fake blog to cover it up?
  29. Mutante Member

100% still a Scientologist.

Ghost-written blog.

Totally fabricated to support her wog-world endeavours.
  30. parrotnut Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yep, and the people mentioned in her blog are supporters of front groups.
  31. Mutante Member

maryluvcm0.jpg
  32. pardmepard Member

Mary is complicit in the Lisa McPherson ordeal and possibly her death, at least the cover up through intimidation.

She needs to be accountable for her crimes. I hope all who have a crush on her will be her prison guard for prison sex : )

She is simply not my type so have at it.
  33. auchraw Member

Who says? Corry? The Cult? If you work with them and they work for you they are all scilons and so is justice4kids. If it's doubtful it's dirty. Lots of practicing Catholics are scilons.

Scilons lie and lie. Mary Panton lies, Woll Smoth lies. Don't listen to what they say: look at what they do and especially who they do it with.
  34. subgenius Member

I have her dox where she filed an affadavit about how the investigation into Lisa's death was ruining her business.
    She's the slimiest of the slime.
  35. pardmepard Member

^^^This^^^

and this is why
  36. auchraw Member

^NOT THIS

What is this poster on about? We've got to believe that long time Scientologists are redeemable, have brains, can think, can see error of their ways, come to their senses, change sides, thousands have done so. The more the better. Reconversion is one of our main objectives. Just because it doesn't always happen in black and white, to make it easier for us, and they may be damaged in ways we don't understand doesn't mean we should be as vicious as possible to scis, exskis and potential exscis. While of course being aware of all the other options.

But maybe I don't understand what XenuLovesU is getting at.
  37. pardmepard Member

Tom Cruise of WWP ?

He is very passionate about what he believes : )
  38. Mutante Member

Mary is still a Scientologist and her blog is a smokescreen.
  39. mooolymool Member

Just a reminder to add Mary Panton tags to youtube and any other videos/texts.
  40. subgenius Member

Noted and done. "DeMoss" for good measure.