Customize

Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reverend Happyfinger, Jan 30, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

National Foundation of Women Legislators is not a scilon group either, but it may as well be. Scientology forms front groups, but it also infiltrates existing groups. If Scientology is riding justice4kids' coattails, and being promoted by Scilons, it's because the cult is benefiting from the relationship somehow.
  2. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

So, did she ever answer the question posed to her in the comments section of her blog? "Are you a scientologist?"
  3. subgenius Member

^^^^^THIS^^^^
    Cult puppet Gus Barreiro Goes Down Hard
  4. Mutante Member

I think the probability is low that Mary Panton/DeMoss has written a single word of that blog herself, including any content in the 'comments' sections.

She most likely agreed a style and direction that would seem authentic, and then found a Sea Org member who could string a sentence together.
  5. Avery1 Member

Her blog is classic rebranding and you can bet the COS is behind it. She is just another covert COS mouthpiece, getting her foothold in politics.

She's still taking orders from them, whether she is on lines or not.
  6. subgenius Member

Those that forget history are condemned to repeat it.
  7. DeathHamster Member

8. Anonihaha Member

will mary be posting and replying to these questions submitted to her bloody blog?

anonymost2.jpg
  9. Anon1720 Member

Touche Anonihaha.
  10. FreakE420 Member

nicely done.
  11. FreakE420 Member

1blkbg.jpg

marypantosciloncj2-Copy.png
  12. NotBobMinton Member

[strike]Hmm... interesting comment. On the flip side, if you want her out, keep in mind you are throwing up a situation where the end results are so horrible she may prefer to stay in her fantasy land. As the alternative involves facing the cold harsh reality of her own actions.[/strike]

Never mind. She's been stuck in this long & has been involved in so much, yet she hasn't snapped out of it. A good does of reality can't hurt.
  13. tazor Member

Wow, Freak. That is some shoop!
  14. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Now isn't that a powerful set of images Freak

(you're very good at that BTW)
  15. NotBobMinton Member

Perhaps a somewhat morbid idea. But what if there was as Lisa McPherson version of Bacolicio.us to apply to Mary's blog.
  16. Sam Urai Member

I think guys are intrigued by not only the fact that she's pretty hot, but, on the theory that crazy chicks are better in bed, that she would be the motherlode of psycho sex!!
  17. Relyt Member

Oswald2001: Why don't you create yourself a nice little LJ for all your precious poems to Mary <3
  18. TheBitch Member

ooops.. wrong thread.
  19. ZeLyt Member

Some people are suggesting she didn't write this blog. I think that's a plausible idea. Look at Issac Hayes after his stroke. His PR lady put out numerous statements bashing Matt and Trey, and claimed that they came from Chef himself. This could easily be a similar smear campaign, assuming they've frightened her into submission.

Too much tinfoil? Has she actually been seen?
  20. NotBobMinton Member

Just a tad too much tin foil. Stars normally have publicists who handle media inquiries. Scientology foot soldiers are the ones who actually do the work. They are not going to have someone do it for her. Look Mary Panton [strike]Patton[/strike] is just not that important. If she disappeared off the face of the earth, nobody would notice unless she attempted to get some help first.

31142-500-332.jpg
  21. noclamsonme Member

You think the cult assigned a ghostwriter to pen embarrassing, long winded blog posts about getting back into the dating scene & invented experiences flirting with & kissing various men as a means of rehabilitating her image? Sorry, i don't have enough tin foil for that kind of hat.
  22. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Holy fucking shit.

And here, I though Moxon was Harvey &quot;Two-Face&quot; Dent, on account of him being an evil bastard legalfag...
  23. Scatman Member

I never stated there was NO LINK between CCHR and justice4kids, I stated that justice4kids is NOT a scilon front group and Cathy Corry is NOT a scilon. Clearly, there has been a connection between the two. Facts need to be kept in perspective.
  24. Scatman Member

Your point is recognized and valid. Yes, the scilons HAVE benefitted from their connection to Cathy Corry and justice4kids. BTW, known scientology connection is the kiss of death for Pinellas County political candidates outside of Clearwater.
  25. Scatman Member

True, but that has nothing to do with Corry.
    I suggest that you find out if Barreiro was a legislative resource who Corry found and scientology later co-opted, rather than assuming the converse.
    You seem to doubt that Corry is not a scientologist. I read the quote below. Is it possible that her views have been influenced by CCHR? Is it possible that her views may have changed since the writing below?

QUOTE:
    "Educate rather than medicate
    Re: Scientology in schools.

I wholeheartedly support the efforts of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights. I am not a Scientologist. I've never read any of L. Ron Hubbard's writings on science fiction or mental health.
    However, that the Times would offer such a vindictive slant against CCHR and Scientology is narrow-minded at best and discriminatory at worst.
    I applaud Rep. Gustavo Barreiro and Sen. Victor Crist as they attempt to preserve parental rights. Both bills currently being considered by the Legislature, HB 209 and SB 1766, ensure that schools will not overstep their boundaries regarding the administration of psychotropic medication to students.
    Children are all too often labeled ADD, ADHD, ODD, or other assorted acronyms. Many of these children only exhibit signs of normal childhood behaviors, a.k.a. misbehaviors.
    Adolescent suicidal tendencies are definitely a concern for which education can be provided to teachers, students and families by organizations such as Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program. Let's educate, not medicate!
    - Cathy Corry, president, JUSTICE4KIDS.ORG, Clearwater"
  26. Forseti Member

Dear god, im gonna have nightmares now LOL....crazy shoop!
  27. ZeLyt Member

I said it was a plausible idea. Not necessarily that they did. Only a thought. I left it there for the hivemind to think about/destroy. Apparently it was the latter, no harm no foul.
  28. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Harpoons fired, comment rejected:

29. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

The only reason anyone cares about this bitch is because of WBM...Y/N
  30. anonhuff Member

Trees fall in the forest all the time. No big deal you don't even think about it, until it happens close to you or you see a video of a tree falling in the forest. Then you stop and think about it and realize that it's not just that one tree, there are other trees like it you just never noticed before. And now you can't un-notice it.
  31. Re: Mary Panton (DeMoss) is Blogging

Barreiro seems to have begun shilling publicly in 2005. (Honestly, instead of "suggesting" I do it, get off your lazy ass and work your own damn googlefu, I am not your search engine.) Who knows about Corry and frankly, who cares? She isn't Mary DeMoss's boss and Mary doesn't work for justice4kids. Mary works for a Scientology owned business and her boss is a well known OT8 who is still an active Scientologist. Which does seem to point to Mary DeMoss still being in Scientology. You're right, it doesn't have anything to do with Corry...but since we're trying to figure out if MARY is an active Scientologist, not some woman at justice4kids who supports cult front groups, then it's more relevant to the discussion at hand. If the purpose of this debate is trying to figure out wtf is up with Mary, why are you so focused on Corry?
  32. Scatman Member

I have no such focus HT, I just responded to a post by Xenubarb http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/mary-panton-demoss-blogging-37869/#post723405
    with information I recalled from an investigation that AID EUS did into possible scilon front groups around Clearwater. That response elicited other responses, which I answered.
    I suggested that you look into Barreiro because you seemed to have questions about him.
    In regard Mary Panton, there is no hard evidence that she has left the cofs. She works for a scilon and if she had left, he would be personally threatened by the public Master at Arms at the FSO and Fair Gamed if he did not fire her and disconnect.
  33. Shinythings Member

marypantonsi7.png

So some comments passed moderation but my direct question did not. WFT?
  34. NotBobMinton Member

Hmmm....
    A) She isn't sure of the answer herself.
    B) She is still a scientologist but does not want to admit it (career move in the future).
    C) She is not a scientologist, but does not want to admit it (disconnection, boss is a scientologist, cult pressure etc.)
    D) She's afraid to answer (or ask herself) the question.

Also of note, the layout of the blog has changed drastically.
  35. Shinythings Member

I also noted there have been no new posts for a while.

I will keep tabs on this for some time. If OSA is behind this shit, it will not pass unnoticed

U got that, OSA?
  36. NotBobMinton Member

Um... why are you bringing up OSA on an issue where a blogger has stopped blogging. Heck. That even occurred well before we even noticed she had a blog. Less tinfoil unless you have a good reason for it.
  37. Relyt Member

Damnit Fred...
  38. TinyDancer Member

If she is waking up and enjoying developing other sides to her life, I'd hate to push her back into her shell.

I won't trust. But then nothing hangs on my trusting her.
    I won't attack. Just in case her emerging is tentative.
  39. Whanonstler Member

Yeah, she might be testing the waters, she might be trying to cover her ass. Either way you guys are nuts- I wouldn't fuck her with Xenu's cock!
  40. mooolymool Member

And with all that said, Mary Demoss Panton act in the true manner of 2009 version of a $cilon. Delete her blog and thinks everything will be fine again. Well Mary, you lost the game, and we will haunt you until you say sorry.. The world is watching... The Internet is watching.... BOOOOOHOOOOO :)

:D