Customize

Mass for Kyle

Discussion in 'Kyle Brennan' started by amaX, Sep 2, 2012.

1. amaX Member

I hope I have not thought of this too late. Kyle and his mother Victoria are Catholic. In the Catholic church you can pay a stipend to have a mass said for someone. For instance, I have already had two masses said for Kyle and it only cost me $10.

I know things are tight, but it would be nice if everyone who can afford it would go to your nearest Catholic church and have a mass said for Kyle before the September 14th hearing. They will give you a mass card to send to the person's loved one's.

I know it would be a comfort for Victoria to know that masses were said for Kyle all around the world. Hint hint: Are there any Irish/Dublin Anons out there who could have a mass said for Kyle in Ireland before Sept. 14th? Kyle loved Ireland and with a name like Kyle Brennan he would have to, right?

When I had the masses said for Kyle they asked for this information:

Kyle Thomas Brennan
    B. April 2, 1986
    D. February 17, 2007

Again, I'm sorry for thinking of this so late.

Thanks everyone.
    • Like Like x 11
  2. You know what, I've always wanted to be a Troll and I've decided to give it a go when your mother said I should go for it while she was licking her own shit from the end of my fat knob. Was gonna upload it to YouTube but she done it first.
    TonyTity
    This message by TonyTity has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  3. amaX Member

You dug my mother up from her grave?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Wow. That's some fucked up shit, even by WWP standards.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. moarxenu Member

I am a little late with this but yesterday was Victoria Britton's birthday so Happy Birthday, Victoria!

Here's a picture of Victoria with Sam Elliot, whom she met when here husband Rick Britton was working on the film "Gettysburg".

VictoriaSamElliotGettysberg.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OTeleventy Member

Happy birthday Victoria. I don't know you, but I think of you often.... I am truly sorry for what you have to endure.

Oh, and I think Sam Elliot is yummy.