Customize

Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scilons

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by francie, Feb 12, 2009.

1. francie Member

Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

I brought up this thread for a several reasons:

1) I wanted to shine some light on Measurable Solutions in particular as a discriminatory organization.

2) Maybe there are other people around about the Internet who also worked for Measurable Solutions and would like to post their stories here.

3) For anyone thinking of signing up with Measurable Solutions, they should think twice about it. Hopefully if they know that the senior purpose is "to make Scientologists" then they will seek professional consultation elsewhere.

4) I wanted to bring up the point that companies run by Scientologists (not staff members of a Church of Scientology or one of their affiliated organizations) routinely weed out people who are not "with the program" when it comes to Scientology. This is illegal "religious discrimination", but hey... whoever accused a Scientologist of following the law.

4) There's that thread started over on ESMB about the lady whose husband (the dentist) has been sucked into MGE in Clearwater FL. It's the same frickin' story with Measurable Solutions. There are numerous scio-run companies that do this same crap of bringing in the shills and sucking them as dry as they can (in the name of saving the mark's PROFESSIONAL LIVES) and then toss them to the wolves (the Church of Scientology) to get commissions for helping the poor people with their PERSONAL LIVES. The end will always be the same -- people sucked dry of their money, assets, credit, family and friend support, and their businesses.

Scientologists love to cry "religious discrimination" at the drop of a hat. They use it all the time when you try to keep Scientology out of YOUR business. But when you try to be anti-Scientology when in THEIR business, they think it's perfectly acceptable to fire you on the spot.
    (To wit: Recall the story of the two guys suing Diskkeeper Corporation in California)

I think this story should definitely be brought to the EEOC for their files on Measurable Solutions (and Scientology).
  2. CLOCKSHIT Member

Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

THIS fucking stinks, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

People loosing their jobs or homes for the fucking money monger corporation!

How can people take this day in and day out in the fucking cult?
    I would suggest they start complaining every which way they can, government, senators, congrressman, mayor, news media, you name it.....the more complaints are filed the more attention authorities will pay to this fucking CULT.
  3. Scatman Member

A security check is nothing more or less than an electronically assisted interrogation. Which makes firing her more than discrimination, it is using fascist police-state tactics. She was deprived of her human rights.
  4. francie Member

How one church allowed a WISE presentation on how to fire "SPs"..... - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

5. Scatman Member

Well, WISE is run by the Office of Special Affairs International. So, that is the direct connection, the Church of Scientology International is presiding over an illegal organization.
  6. TheBitch Member

Anybody else want to play...?

ROUGH start...

Recently leaked documents demonstrate once and for all the true nature of religious intolerance in the workplace. Surprisingly however, rather than a case of discrimination by an organization of one faith toward employees or job applicants of a non-dominant religion within a corporate culture, the “Church” of Scientology recently sank to new lows of depravity with respect to the rights of workers. An Anonymous source yesterday leaked a “Knowledge Report," a document designed for the purpose of _______ wherein _____ was _____'d. Measureable Solutions, Inc., a ______ based company specializing in “business consulting is reportedly a front group which, operating in the guise of highly priced 'business consultants,' serves as a recruitment vehicle for new cult members.

According to reports…
  7. azonymous Member

IIRC the disbanding of WISE was part of the secret IRS info.

Any legal way this case could be used to uncover that?
  8. cowboyanon2 Member

they want it both ways.. they want to separate CO$ from their front groups, but then they also want people in the front groups to push CO$ on all its employees..
  9. none given Member

Send them a link.
  10. Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

Can we get any dox about WISE instructing people to fire SPs? That would be one of the best leaks since wall of fire.
  11. Nataku Member

12. francie Member

Good reference. I'm sure the plaintiffs in that Diskkeeper case could use this with their case, too.

13. none given Member

Francie,
    Will I end up outing you if I send the link to this thread to Measureable?
  14. francie Member

<laughing> Gee, do you think that sending them a link to the thread will more likely "out" me than me already posting my messages in a public forum that anyone with access to the Internet can read?
  15. RHill Member

myths about WISE dismantling - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups
  16. mrfyde Member

THIS ^^

And did I miss any news on the Diskeeper lawsuit (like a settlement or something) I have not heard about that for a while.
    --------------
    I have heard (third hand thru a family member) there is another Physical Therapist in the Kansas City area involved in either WISE or Scientology. A woman who worked for the Physical Therapist was passed over for pay raises saying she was "maxed out" as to what she could earn, even though she was increasing her workload and was encouraged to go to classes based on Scientology. (The person who told me this said they thought the classes where in California I would have assumed the classes would have been in FL but anyway...)

Getting to the point, And I don't know the order of these events, But the woman went to HR at the company and they confirmed that she was "maxed out" but the reason she was maxed out as to what she could be paid was that the Therapist who demanded she go to the Scientology based courses WAS TAKING CREDIT FOR HALF OF HER WORK AND BEING PAID MORE FOR IT .

The woman said she had also attended some classes and would not put up with the way that she was treated in the classes. Saying she was constantly being yelled at and the people in the classes where "being treated like dogs".

At least that is what the woman from KC has told a member of my family. Just thought I would throw it out there to see if it jive's with experiences from anybody else.
  17. crockhat Member

(snip)

What a brilliant example of the paranoid, back-stabbing thought control that entrenches scientology. And I love how the KR author has to claim that they didn't actually see or read any of the terrible, bawwwwful suppressive sites.

Co$ is A1 at training people to mentally cripple themselves.
  18. crockhat Member

It wasn't even like it was stealing a minor item. It was the equivelant of reading up some critical info on the catholic church.
  19. Herro Member

Media might find this interesting. As others have pointed out, if this is an at will employer than there's really no legal issue here. A moral and ethical issue yes, but not a legal one. The other thing, as unfortunately only one person so far has noted, is that you don't know why she was fired. Sure it looks bad, but before you start trying to sell this to the media as a story of a woman wrongly fired because of issues of religious faith, you might want to make sure she wasn't actually fired for a legit reason like stealing or sucking at her job.
  20. BigBeard Member

She may also have an HR violation of privacy case here with that KR being forwarded to Cof$. There are strict limits on what, and to who, HR related info on a person can can be released to by a business.

BigBeard
  21. Nataku Member

22. azonymous Member

Scilon biz practices (WISE) instruct managment to keep a private "SP" type folder on each employee, highlighting and overstating any defects while minimizing or attributing to another any good work. This is brought up at any litigation, including applying for unemployment compensation, ect.
  23. none given Member

If this can be proven it may be grounds for a suit in and of itself.
  24. none given Member

If you were close to the fired woman and a suspected critic etc.
    Just being sure. I did not want to chance causing you any RL drama.
  25. Herro Member

Yeah, because no employer has a right to keep a record of an employee's behavior. Now if such a record contains non work related personal information, that would be another matter.
  26. azonymous Member

27. none given Member

Your sarcasm is helpful and entertaining.
    There is only one reason to keep two separate files and that is illegal.
    The same as if you keep two separate ledgers.
  28. eddieVroom Member

I believe the wording in that leak was secret SP folder. That's the lawsuit IMO -- there's no way to challenge or correct what's in it, and the specific purpose of the file is to sandbag the employee in any resulting legal action. IOW, it's very existence practically screams knowledge of illegal behavior beforehand.
  29. Herro Member

I missed that part. My mistake
  30. Vir Member

Oh the lulz if several people start a lawsuit at the same time, the good work attributed to one person in one file, is attributed to another in a different file.
  31. Silent Member

Miserable Solutions
  32. francie Member

Untrue. In an "at will employment" state, you don't have to have a reason to fire someone. However, if you DO have a reason, and that reason violates discrimination laws, you've done something illegal.

I DO know why this woman was fired, and it isn't in the knowledge report. I already stated it.

The reason is BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO GO TO THE FLAG CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ETHICS OFFICER (MAA) TO GET HANDLED.

I know of someone else (an entirely unrelated person/incident) who got declared suppressive because he/she refused to go see the Flag Ethics Officer.

So get with the program, Herro, and get what I'm saying here.

An EMPLOYER (who is not a church) discovers that one of their employees is reading or interested in anti-church information, enquires whether said employee is reading this stuff AT HOME (on own time; on own premises), reports this behavior to the mutual church (both manager and employee are scientologists) and because that person DOESN'T GO TO CHURCH for punishment/correction the employee gets fired.

That same employer is soliciting business from non-Scientologists and claiming that they are not practicing or teaching Scientology to their customers, when in reality the company's highest and best goal is to recruit/convert as many customers as possible into Scientology,

and you think that's okay... and legal?

It sure is "par for the course" for a Scientologist to get involved in a "consultancy company" and do this same act. Every one of them does it. Go through one of the old WISE business directories and locate every consultancy company.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO!

And it is illegal.

And (thanks to the Internet) we're beginning to gather a good repertoire of court cases LOST by Scientologist employers when they tried to shove Hubbard crap down their employee's throats.

WISE is not just some minor adjunct to the Church of Scientology. It is a powerful recruiting mechanism that brings in a lot of dollars to CofS. I, myself, was recruited into Scientology when I took on a job with someone who was a member of WISE.

Putting some attention on the WISE angle will help in the bringing down of CofS.

Mark my words.
  33. Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

Good post

so I'm going to quote the whole thing again

hopefully anon and internet will continue to gather and make viral the repertoire of court cases

and hopefully victimized employees and members of various sci-organizations will continue to pursue judicial remedies

a one-two punch...rational world v scientology...and notice how one hand helps the other, in spite of our differences ;)
  34. none given Member

The best case would be to have both files for one or more employees; the real one and the troll file they keep just in case they want to make someone look bad.

Frankly, if they present the troll file to a court and then the judge is shown the real file...
    Perjury is a serious crime.
  35. BigBeard Member

IANAL, but off hand I would say the first and last bullet items in this list were violated in this situation.

BigBeard
  36. An0nand0n Member

^^^THIS. Or even better, sue their asses.
  37. BigBeard Member

Considering the topic, I'm wondering if this thread shouldn't be over in "Leaks & Legal" area?

BigBeard
  38. francie Member

You got a point there.

Mods? Can we move this thread?
  39. Herro Member

I never said that I thought it was ok. And if this person was fired for refusing to take part in religious activities, that is blatantly illegal. But if it's an at will employement agreement, that doesn't really matter because the employer can pretty much fire you for any reason not protected by anti discrimination laws. Meaning it would be all to easy for the employer to claim that this person wasn't fired for refusing to do the religious activity.

And like I said, how do we know this person was fired because she didn't do the scilon stuff? Just because you say so? Sorry, but I don't make a habit out of believing something just because somebody on the internet told me it was true. And you had better believe that no judge out there is going to believe you just because you say so.
  40. BigBeard Member

Why was the KR regarding this person sent to the MAA at flag if she wasn't being referred there for "handling"? And why is what, in any other business, would be considered a straight up HR issue being referred to a third party outside of the business to begin with?

BigBeard