Customize

Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scilons

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by francie, Feb 12, 2009.

1. 33755 Member

Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

I like your thinking, BB. Can't MS handle their own problems without calling on the Big Dogs?
  2. subgenius Member

Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

I like the thinking too, but prefer it to be blatant rather than latent.
    Instead of "Why was the KR regarding this person sent to the MAA at flag if she wasn't being referred there for "handling"? And why is what, in any other business, would be considered a straight up HR issue being referred to a third party outside of the business to begin with?"
    Just say it in a way that gives the answers, for us morons.
    "The fact that the KR was sent to ....shows that....", etc.
    ya see I'm not all that bright to follow some of this shit....and thinking is the hardest work of all (trufax), that's why so few of us engage in it...
    Edited to add: this is relevent to my immediate interests...
  3. anonhuff Member

fyi, requiring or even simply asking her to get a 'sec check' involves the use of the e-meter which appears to me (as a layperson) to be included in the list of devices that are illegal to even ask an employee to be subjected to (lie detector) during the course of employment

Compliance Assistance By Law - The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)

Assuming the e-meter falls under that definition, it is illegal, and governmentally enforced by the department of labor.
  4. Vir Member

You would maybe be right, except for the existence of this Knowledge Report. It is a major footbullet for them. If they wanted to religiously discriminate against her and make up phony performance reasons for firing her, they might have succeeded in that if not for the KR. If she were to present this KR in an unlawul termination case, it might destroy their prepared defense. And she could pile on discovery of both the real HR documents and the SP file. Some testimony to put it in context would be good to, where Scientology experts would be relevant witnesses.

You see, they might be lawyers, but they are running programs which used to work in an environment of intimidation and ignorance about Scientology's crimes. When the playing field is level, they see that some of the tactics which used to work now stop working.

All of this is just academic though, unless she actually wants to sue and risk discrimination - or if a prosecutor wants to start a civil or criminal civil rights case against the company.
    http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/
    If they disconnect her then, they might be done for witness intimidation as well.
  5. Herro Member

Did you even read the KR? It just talks about the employee looking at stuff the church finds offensive. There is nothing here that can be used to take action in a legal sense.
  6. francie Member

Herro: You are such an armchair lawyer... and a pretty poor one at that.

For everyone else watching this thread:

Folks like Herro seem to think that unless there's an actual lawsuit with evidence, why even make a post on a message board. He wants blood. Or he's a troll.

Well, if there was a victim willing to prosecute and written evidence all tied up with a pretty bow, you wouldn't be hearing about it online like this. Threads like this show you bits and pieces of a very real puzzle called "the Scientology scam". If you take enough pieces of the puzzle and put them together, you get a real picture of what's going on. In some investigations, they call that "circumstantial evidence" which points to "means, motive and opportunity."

This story IS real. I won't tell you how I know. My knowing or saying I know is not enough "evidence" for some of the participants on this message board. Well that's just too bad. If they're looking for a "case" all tied up and ready to go to the prosecutors office or District Attorney, then they're wasting their time reading on this board.

The lack of displaying of provable and documented evidence on a world wide internet message board does not mean the crime or events didn't occur.

I owe no duties of "proof" to anyone online. Some others will appreciate the leads in their own blood lust or research. It is for those that I write and not for the likes of Herro.
  7. Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

This is a great post, francie, ty. It sheds light on WISE and the way they operate and fuck people and businesses over. It's absolutely consistent with the wat these pricks operate for Scientology. This victim has family still in, real tough for her to suit tyhese bastards.
  8. Herro Member

Threads like this provide pieces of a puzzle that may or may not exist, but if you try hard enough you can put them together in any manner and convince yourself that you've solved the puzzle. What is the point of this thread if you have the key information but can't share it? Why not point people to where they can find that info? Why aren't you doing something if you know what is going on? I'm sorry, but listening to people on the internet encouraging you to get involved with the legal system usually leads to nothing good.
  9. Vir Member

It would be great evidence in a wrongful termination suit, if backed up with testimony.

Since that suit won't happen due to circumstances, no operational security is broken by posting the KR here. It does provide an interesting look at the goings-on in WISE companies, and helps educate anons and other readers about how Scientology works.

It might be useful as a piece of evience for Civil Rights Division lawyers at the DoJ though. Has that option been explored? francie?
  10. Herro Member

Oh dear god you people.
  11. TheBitch Member

Herro, we agree occasionally and clash more often than not, but I see what's going on here and that's not saying outting you or whatever, just observation. What was articulated before about what you think this place is for vs. others, I'd given it thought on my own and come to the same conclusion. Your standard seems to be something I've not yet figured for wtf you consider worthwhile. Mostly you just waste space saying "I'm just trying to be Devil's Advocate" til that got old and people shut ya down on it.

This is a place for gathering intel and planning. Some intel is less valuable than others and we've gotten derailed time on time discussing what's valuable and what's not. If you wanna talk about that, go start a fucking thread.

tl/dr - GTFO or explain wtf you think this place is for SPECIFICALLY. Bullet points would be appreciated.
  12. Herro Member

Um, how about no. What I think is important is of no consequence. Stop picking fights with me.
  13. francie Member

You said it, bud.
  14. francie Member

Oh, so you want me to namefag the person who was fired? You want me to give you their home address, phone number and email address? I should have tape recorded the conversations pertaining to the case? And posted them online? Do you also want the numbers of their bank account?

What kind of evidence would you have me post?

Come on, Herro. You're the expert lawfag giving us legal advice. Fill us in. We really want to know because we're obviously clueless while you have all the answers.
  15. DeathHamster Member

That was a different WISE incorporation.

Here's the current World Institute of Scientology Enterprises corporation:
    WORLD INSTITUTE OF SCIENTOLOGY ENTERPRISES
    Number: C1168132 Date Filed: 2/1/1983 Status: active
    Jurisdiction: California
    Address
    6331 HOLLYWOOD BLVD #701
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90028
    Agent for Service of Process
    GREGORY A LONG
    333 S HOPE ST 48TH FL
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90071-1448

Annnnd 6331 Hollywood Blvd just happens to be the HGB control center for CSI, RTC, CST, etc.

Google Maps
  16. TheBitch Member

Now that you mention ^ THIS, while searching out corporate records in Cali for various $cilon connections to local issues in my community, I noticed a LOT of companies with exactly the same name that got shut down then re-opened and as I'm recalling the timing was right around the Miscavige taekover...? Damn wtf was I working on at the time... will have to go look, but heads up everybody... is this a pattern?
  17. DeathHamster Member

The corporate sort-out. They had to unplug all the companies designed to feed money to the Hubbloat and replace them with ones that looked as if they didn't.

For fun, look at all the records of Church of Scientology missions that were closed down in 1982-1984.
  18. TheBitch Member

Well I'd read about those times, but who fuckin knew they would make a habit of using the same damn name! Did they use the same freaking corporate charters as well?
  19. Vir Member

What? Do you even know what a lawsuit is, Herro?
  20. tikk Member

The standing doctrine, which has been steadily contracted by an increasingly conservative Supreme Court, has never stretched as far as you're recommending. The only entities that can sue on behalf of another are the state or federal district attorneys. The limited exception to this rule is found in a case called Flast v. Cohen, which permits taxpayers to bring suit to rectify establishment clause violations involving an expenditure by Congress. A case called Hein v. Freedom From Religion Foundation from a few years ago restricted the utility of Flast even further, unfortunately.
  21. francie Member

There's a frustration we all feel when a victim is seen, the crime is known, and the victim refuses to press charges or pursue the matter. Like when a woman is battered, you see the bruises, you heard the yelling argument and the screams before she ran out the door, the only one in the house is the husband, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

No one saw him do it. Maybe it was just an argument and the bruises were there before the argument. How do we know he beat her?

Well... we just KNOW. But we can't prove a fucking thing and law enforcement won't do anything except to try to encourage the wife to press charges and tell the guy that he'd better NOT do anything in the future.

That's really like what we're doing here. We're expressing our outrage at what happened, we feel sympathy for the victim, we feel rage at the perpetrators, we tell the perpetrators that "We're watching you!", and we wait and see if they do it again or if another victim comes forward. Or maybe this victim comes forward because she sees the support of the community. You never know.

(Okay, we're a quirky community, but the word seems to fit.)

But now Measurable Solutions is on alert that they are being watched. That they will have to change their procedures, or hide them better. Hiding them is risky because there's always a risk that someone in the future will expose them for the very same thing, and that future person will be able to use THIS incident in THEIR lawsuit against MS.

It would be better for MS to change their procedures. And THAT would be worth having had this 'conversation' online.
  22. DamOTclese Member

23. francie Member

Are we talking about the same case?

Oh! I think I get it. You're talking about CofS's customer who was also working at MS, who woke up to the CofS con.

Anyone leaving CofS should know that they will be cut off from all Scio contacts including their employer. But getting fired is never a happy event, especially when one is fired for specious reasons.

And if Scientology wants to continue to claim they are a religion, then they and all their "parishioners" must be very careful to not discriminate about religion in the workplace.

They can't have their cake and eat it, too.
  24. tikk Member

That's an inaccurate generalization. By your reasoning throughout this thread, only smoking gun evidence of certain guilt is post-worthy here. The Scientology universe is relatively small and the same names and entities appear again and again. Often, a document's utility isn't obvious until years later. And a document isn't only useful if it results in a lawsuit. Someone considering employment with Measurable Solutions may chance upon this thread and realize that this is not where they want to work. Measurable Solutions (and its named personnel) will suffer adverse publicity, even if that publicity is limited to Google searches where this thread appears. Potential business partners, contractors, and vendors may Google Measurable Solutions and decline to do business with a company whose personnel reports its internal workings to FLAG. A reporter may take interest in the subject and prod Measurable Solutions for answers on its policies. A current non-Scientologist Measurable Solutions employee may take notice of this and decide to quit. Etc.
  25. Herro Member

I don't really care what you do. All I'm saying is that I have no reason to trust or believe you. And furthermore, given the high amounts of crazy seen here on a daily basis, I take everything I see here with a massive grain of salt. I don't expect or want you to reveal anybody's personal information but why aren't you doing something about this if you have this evidence?

No I don't know what a lawsuit is. Despite living in one of the most litigious countries on earth I've never heard of a lawsuit.
  26. none given Member

After five pages is there anything approaching a plan of action in this thread?
  27. TheBitch Member

OK, Mr. Legal (please tell me you really are a lawyer?? some utility would be good, know what I mean?? ;) - just yankin yer furry balls, not to worry).

Here's my question!

Expenditure by government = $350,000 SAMHSA grant for fraudulent "drug" program that lost its lease by warehousing violent felons and women?

Can I sue for violations under the establishment clause based on the fraud? Can I win?
  28. DamOTclese Member

29. subgenius Member

Where there's a will there's a way.
    Where there's a wrong, there's a remedy.
    Just sayin'.
  30. none given Member

Win.
    Thx.
  31. tikk Member

Yes, I'm a lawyer.

And you can always sue. The question is not even whether you can win, but whether you can get through any number of hurdles, the first being standing.

If you're talking about Narconon receiving a SAMHSA grant, I think that money likely came to through the Faith Based Initiative program (I believe that's how SAMHSA distributes grants but I could be wrong), so the answer would be that you would not have standing under the Hein case, where the Supreme Court made the arbitrary distinction that money that comes through that program doesn't fall under Flast b/c it came vai the executive branch as opposed to the legislative branch.
  32. DamOTclese Member

33. francie Member

Yes, you do, or you would have dropped this thread long ago.

Your prerogative, but I think enough of the readers are tired of YOUR tinfoil hat.

So why do you waste your time playing with a bunch of crazies?

Yes you do. You said as much.

I AM doing something about it. You just can't view what's in front of your face, dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR="Purple"]Attention everyone, hear ye hear ye. Herro the Hero has spoken. Listen to his wise words of wisdom. Follow his lead. Bow to his wisdom and declare yourselves crazy and be saved by his benevolence. Prostrate yourselves at his feet and declare your loyalty and fealty to him alone. He is God. He hath spoken. Join the Cult of Herro. The collection box is right here in the trunk of his car. Obey![/COLOR]

prostrate.jpg
  34. DamOTclese Member

It would be nice to contact the Scientology company and get their official statement on this incident. They may have a response already drafted by now, and are probably waiting for the lawsuit to start. }:-}
  35. TheBitch Member

cocks.

I want standing under the Establishment Clause or nothing. That's what will tear the motherfucking heart out of this beast. It's one of the main reasons we went to war with England, only in reverse. "Church" interference in State; of course you know, this means war.

Damn, oh well.. find me another way Mr. Scott, we don't have much time. The Klingons are right outside.... oh shi-

PS. As for the Faith Based stuff and how SAMHSA plays into it legally and whether it'd be defrauding SAMHSA or approved, I got no clue. Onliest thing I know is when we got ours the money came direct but we weren't faith based so means fuck all ultimately for having a point rly...

cocks I say.. cocks! I want these people's unconstitutional balls.
  36. Herro Member

What tinfoil have I ever brought up in here?

Crazies are fun.

Make sure you always pray facing Mecca.
  37. francie Member

Oh, like towards the Super Power building, the new "Mecca Building"? Or towards Flag, "the Mecca of Technical Perfection"?

Miscavige and Hubbard are false gods.

And you're a false prophet.
  38. Re: Measurable Solutions fires employee for browsing Xenu sites; MS goal to make scil

I like the way you string together a sentence...thanks for your wise perspective

oh, and this thread is interesting other than it could stand to lose the bickering
  39. Herro Member

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  40. LRonAnon Member

Not much, not much of anything really. Albeit you have have made some good post but the majority or your post are "listen to my leaderfaggoty".

You see, we enjoy shredding things down to small particles and examining them. Small items come out that are relevant to other threads and people connect the dots. Its one of the things that happens here.

So instead of derailing others, why don't you find a sandbox here that has the kind of cat poop you like and quit derailing others on their projects.

You are wasting other peoples time in your efforts to steer them to your ideals?

tl:dr go do something.