Customize

Meet the Guy Who Snitched on Occupy Wall Street to the FBI and NYPD

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Is there something in those memorandums and group mailing list that could be used to support suspicious allegations?

Or is it just a bunch of people complaining about whatevers hurting their butt?

Or was it really a plan to LOOK like he was handing over sensitive correspondence, when in reality it's Chaff to distract the authorities?

I guess we'll never know for sure.
  4. Anonymous Member

Most decisions are made on the ground from what I've seen. Anyway, it was a publicly accessible listserv, so I doubt there was anything too interesting that could be used by law-enforcement. Between him, Brietbart, O'Keefe and that Spectator journalist there sure seem to be ton of far-right radicals out to undermine and destroy the movement.
  5. Anonymous Member

This bit struck me as pretty hilarious. If it wasn't reveled that the guy was a middle-aged, white, conservative (surprise!) I would have thought he was a 13 year old script kiddie.

6. Etain Member

I get the feeling this guy's gonna find himself on the receiving end of some serious payback from some certain channers who shall remain Anonymous.

Seriously, it''s like he's putting a huge-ass target on his back daring people to hit him thinking he won't be hit or if he is, he can deal.

Okay, he may be older than most of us, have more money... hell, he may even be faster and even smarter.

But he will never be crazier... than us.

And that makes all the difference. :devil:
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

/soze
  8. Anonymous Member

He will be dealt with.

Black Cat is about to get neutered.
  9. over9000OT Member

Trolls trolling trolls.

u mad?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

This guy's been warring with lulzsec/antisec on twitter for ages. Needs moar internet superheroes.
  11. slobeck Member

12. eddieVroom Member

I guess the stupid question is: What the hell is there to snitch on in the first place?
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Anonymous Member

COMMUNISTS!!!!!1!111!!!
  14. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dirty hippies? Pot smoking hippies?

I don't know... Seems like a waste of time to me. This "Black Cell" or Cat or whatever the fuck it is must be really bored if all they got going for it is hacking some mailing list chock full of hippies and WITP faggots.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

FIFY.

716200814857PM_anonymous.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Nah, he just don't live in a fantasy world, that makes all the difference.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Sorry, but check his twitter feed, he totally lives in a fantasy world
  18. 00anon00 Member

4b32b413-a8c1-4d3f-ae80-9301c72c4228.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Etain Member

LOL!!! Pretty much this!

Seriously, IF this guy has been following Anon as closely as he claims, then he should know better than to provoke Anon.

This just shows he's clueless.

And in due time... well, this pic says everything.
  20. The real War is not the one on hijacking machines but hijacking minds
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

OK I'll swap your Batman for an Epic Walking Guy.

• Like Like x 2
  22. How cute... I want one... is it on ebay
  23. Anonymous Member

HB Gary thought they were pretty 1337 too, and look what happened there.

Tick Tock, Thomas...
  24. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBGary
    8-O
    Dios mio! Did´nt know... things were so heavy overhere.. scary, i´m a good guy, that like opening minds to change the world, lazy for so muuch booring machine programmig and not so agressive... I did work on security to pay the rent, but just protecting from inyection, not a threat...

(Newie realy scared) : o )

Sounds like a book of William Gibson... The HBGary story. I will connect from a VM from now on anyway so dont get my public pay rent and private activist life mixed, here, becose now, i´m totaly unsecured, thinking i´ve nothing to fear from being here...

I´m realizing i´m so naive, and this Thomas Ryan was at OWASP, i thought there were not such things as Neocon hackers... How naive I am!
  25. Horus Member

Bit chubby though, isn't he?! ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  26. 00anon00 Member

He may have lurked, but he didn't learn.

27. Anonymous Member

History lesson
  28. James Spader Member

Don't worry, most of the regulars here couldn't hack their way through a suburban lawn (and have to pay rent too). If you feel more comfortable connecting through a VPN go for it, but this site has never been hacked (although on occasion it has been ddos'd).
  29. Thanks for tranquility, i wanna do politics, just in case, the perills my knowedge would get to see could be:

1.- Client code inyection posted to the forum content by malicious user targeting machine browser engine, either thru javascript or any inyection throug vulneravility of browser HTML engine or plugins
    2.- Ip identification trough server code inyection
    3.- Man in the midle sniffing of content trnsmision trough IP suplantation of server or client

Maybe countermeasures would be

A.- running the browser in Operative system ina Virtual Machine over virtual disc separated from the one for everyday use. for protecting my private data.
    B.- Some kind of anonymizing proxy for hiding my IP
    C.- SLL encription trough confiable CA (Almost imposible given the case)

SSL seems disabled on forums, why is it? For not exposing an attacable, suplantable certificate??

Annything else, I forget of? :)

Maybe the kind of site http://forums.whyweprotest.net/ because it´s political implications or political enemies would be a perfect candidate for suporting freenet ( http://freenetproject.org/ ) for protecting totaly our identities with a GNU product.

"Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and publish "freesites" (web sites accessible only through Freenet) and chat on forums, without fear of censorship. Freenet is decentralised to make it less vulnerable to attack, and if used in "darknet" mode, where users only connect to their friends, is very difficult to detect."
  30. Anonymous Member

What+the+fuck+am+I+reading.jpg
  31. SOJOA Member

Im just wondering why all this turned political. Once things turn political the message gets lost and confused.

Yet again another protest as AMERICAN CITIZENS and then it turns into some cool thing to do, the retards show up, then the media shows up and exploits the retards and then it finally turns into a fiasco and the real protesters with a message just get pushed aside....go home.....and ulitmately the message is gone.

WTF is wrong with people.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Your post is also political... You are talking about a true message that can be lost.... My posting is of how to be Anonymous from a thecnical point of view. I´m not political, the world is, i´m just thecnicaly protecting me. Figthing against Scienciology cannot be a-political.

Criticising all getting politic, is politics.

Wich is that message that is lost and confused, can you explain?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. SOJOA Member

I guess the word I was looking for is this should be "A-political" in regards to certain parties. No party politics.
  34. I agree then... Not party politics is not the same as no politics....
    • Like Like x 1
  35. SOJOA Member

Yeah for some reason I have a tendancy to think politics as parties fucking everything up as opposed to citizens trying to change something whether good bad or indifferent.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. eddieVroom Member

threadsdead.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  37. 00anon00 Member

So when we get to watch snitcher guy dance in the rain of foot bullets, do we come back here?
  38. Cudgel Member

REA
    REAL 'cells' don't make stupid mistakes like putting their own data in a release. They MIGHT put false, misleading information in and monitor the resulting blowback. They NEVER give media interviews.

Sound like a bunch of wannabes.

"Oooooo. I sent something to a real police officer and he said thanks." He probably came all over his keyboard and had to leave his parents basement to get a washcloth to clean it off.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Maybe as a tactic to provoque an attac and catch the attaquers?... That´s not a bad strategy, from their point of view. Or are them unable of that kind of tactics? ...