Customize

Meet the Guy Who Snitched on Occupy Wall Street to the FBI and NYPD

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2011.

1. the whole thing is lame, how can u rat / snitch on something that technically is public? many people had access to this "private" list, this guy even worse than backtruck security, at least they put some effort into their "leak". Somehow I guess this guy wants to parlay his "skill" into some sort of job? Be sure to kindly call his next employer and explain how sad of a situation this is, and to lower his pay to his real worth - which is minimum wage.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

CabinCr3w Releases Personal Information Of OWS Spy

On September 26th, members of a group called “CabinCr3w” or “C@B!NCR3W” released the personal information of Anthony Balogna, a cop who allegedly pepper sprayed a group of “random women” during the Occupy Wall Street protest, in NYC. This group, which is said to have ties to the wider collective of activists, known as “Anonymous”, has since released the personal information of multiple bankers, and more in response to arrests, and actions by police – and bankers during OccupyWallStreet.

This morning, CabinCr3w released the personal information of Thomas Ryan, a man who gained media attention after providing information to the FBI about the actions of Occupy Wall Street protesters. Thomas, who has allegedly provided the e-mails of protesters to the FBI, and US organizations has since come under fire by activists with “Anonymous”.

More: http://techleech.com/cabincr3w-dox/85559/
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

Shocking news:
    http://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/i...owed-release-occupy-wall-street-e-mail-101811
    Great Scott! Anonymous is fomenting! (Even if this were true, how would encouraging non-violent legal protest be a bad thing?)

I award him the HBGary Memorial Hornet Cup for self-important ass-hattery.
    Snandergrab.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  4. 00anon00 Member

At least he was smart enough to delete his facebook account.
  5. Etain Member

From the second link.

This just proves he's clueless. Some people just never learn.
  6. As long as my dox don't get released - i'm like WHATEVER. But just in case, I'm loading slugs into the gauge...
    • Like Like x 2
  7. 00anon00 Member

8. Anonymous Member

Messy...

top-11-0513-slug.jpg
  9. xenubarb Member

They're people. That's what's wrong with 'em.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. xenubarb Member

Come, Mister Tally Man,
    Tally me banana slug!
  11. whosit Member

12. Anonymous Member

Scared, ain't ya?

fear-orange-scared-kitten.jpg
  13. Herro Member

Helping the feds to pwn stupid kids = alpha as fuck. I'd like to buy this guy a beer.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

6a014e88d37c32970d01538f86ac8f970b-500wi.jpg