Customize

Meeting of All Hoods, Gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Meeting of All Hoods, Gangs, Sets and Nation of Islam at Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles

MeetingOfAllHoodsAndGangsAtChurchOfScientologyInglewoodCommunityCenter.jpg

ChurchOfScientologyCommunityCenter.PNG
    • Like Like x 4
  2. RightOn Member

how street
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

What could go wrong?
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Sure looks legit to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Rappers Snoop Dogg and the Game to meet with L.A. gangs in an effort to stop killings | Los Angeles Times

Excerpt:

The event, billed “Time To Unite: United Hoods + Gangs Nation,” is being co-hosted by the Game and fellow rapper Snoop Dogg, with support from Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, according to advertisements. It was to get underway at 11 a.m. at a Church of Scientology center in the Vermont Knolls neighborhood.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-rappers-gangs-meeting-20160717-snap-story.html
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, creating one big gang of gangsters? This must make wee David Miscavige happy in his pants thinking of his new scilon 'army', NOI sipping his koolaid-lite will be of little conscience to him to throw them all under the bus should the need arise to divest himself and CoS of any culpability in their scammy scams. CoS has a long history of hunting legitimacy in all corners, this latest coalition isn't much different though I applaud efforts to stop killings of any kind, having two cults on the ball field, gah, I get this feeling that this is some sort of weird/sideways convoluted recruitment ploy, and it is sad that Snoop would have anything to do with either of these clown troupes.
    My wee opine this fine sunny day.

Ugh.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. so now theyre recruiting all the thugs in an effort to what???? Defend themselves or divise a shitload of scapegoats....mmmm...this makes as much sense as hilary clinton giving a blow job y'all
    • Like Like x 2
  8. GibbousWaxing Member

There's something about Farrakhan wanting to help gang members turn their lives around, just like Malcolm did...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I want to make something clear. I don't think there is anything wrong with what is described in the OP. Even at my most cynical and critical, I think the idea that the Church of Scientology and/or Nation of Islam are trying to unite the gangs for some nefarious purpose, to create an army, to have enforcers, etc., is paranoid, tinfoil hat, non-falsifiable conspiracy nuttery.

No, what the Church of Scientology is doing is far more significant, and (at least from the perspective of critics of Scientology) far more dangerous. The Church of Scientology is intelligently playing the long game. (This is similar to what I said in the thread on the Church of Scientology's opposition to Kate's law.) The Church of Scientology is investing in reputational capital, creating goodwill and forging alliances -- in this case not primarily with the gangs or the Nation of Islam (which is already in its pocket), but with the LAPD and elected officials. In addition, the Church of Scientology is getting good press out of this. When is that last time anyone could say that??
    • Like Like x 4
  10. The Olympian - The Latest: Big crowd attends rapper's anti-violence summit

http://www.theolympian.com/entertainment/celebrities/article90167707.html

453Rappers-Gang%20Summit.JPEG

People attend the "Time To Unite: United Hoods + Gangs Nation," a community summit organized by rappers The Game and Snoop Dogg, at the Church of Scientology Community Center in South Los Angeles with local gang members to discuss ways to curb violence Sunday, July 17, 2016. The Game put the word out on social media, inviting leaders of the Crips, Bloods and other street gangs to come together at a town hall-style meeting. Richard Vogel AP Photo
  11. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, Jim Jones was good at that.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. The rapper The Game has a new Instagram post up. It is very significant that the Bloods - Crips 2016 Peace Treaty and Ceasefire Agreement dated July 17, 2016 lists as its sponsors the Church of Scientology, The Way to Happiness Foundation and United in Peace Foundation (a front group of the Way to Happiness front group), as well as the Nation of Islam.

Seriously, don't kid yourself about the significance of this or try to minimize it to make yourself feel better. This is important.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH-403ig-HA/?taken-by=losangelesconfidential&hl=en

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

14.4k likes
    37m
    losangelesconfidential We each have to take the initiative to create change within ourselves before we can ask anyone else to do so..... I am responsible for myself & I offer my hand to anybody from anywhere to shake it...... I LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS & I want you to LIVE homie..... If you feel the same way, reach out & extend your hand to someone & let's alter our futures one person at a time !!!!! I signed it 1st......... The opportunity to save lives is yours too if you want it....... OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE IS AT STAKE #HUNTmovement #LosAngeles #JusticeOrElse #NationOfIslam #CityOfRefuge #UnitedInPeaceFoundation #TheWayToHappiness #Crip #Blood #Ese #CeaseFire #BlackAndBrownPride [TAG SOMEONE IN THIS POST & LET THEM SEE WE ARE TOGETHER & THEIR LIVES MATTER TO US AS WELL]

Bloods - Crips Peace Treaty.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Which proves my point. As I recall, Jim Jones and the People's Temple got away with a lot of shit for a long time because they had created reputational capital, political clout and established relationships.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Notice the backdrop.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/cr...-Game-Snoop-Dogg-organize-LA-gang-8382991.php

920x920.jpg

Image 1 of 6
    Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck, middle, holds hands with The Game, left, and Nation of Islam minister Tony Mohammed, right, wearing a bow tie, and other community leaders during "Time To Unite: United Hoods + Gangs Nation," a community summit organized by rappers The Game and Snoop Dogg, in South Los Angeles with local gang members to discuss ways to curb violence,at the Church of Scientology Community Center, Sunday, July 17, 2016.

1024x1024.jpg

Image 6 of 6
    The Game, left, shakes hands with Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck during "Time To Unite: United Hoods + Gangs Nation," a community summit organized by rappers The Game and Snoop Dogg, at the Church of Scientology Community Center in South Los Angeles with local gang members to discuss ways to curb violence, Sunday, July 17, 2016. The Game put the word out on social media, inviting leaders of the Crips, Bloods and other street gangs to come together at a town hall-style meeting.
  15. This IS significant and important, The Way To Happiness and the Nation Of Islam have virtually eliminated crime in entire countries. ALL THE BROTHERS ARE NEXT!!!!!
    I LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS
    This message by I LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh fuck here we go again *wall-slam*

Nothing I have felt quite as sorry for than a black man/afro-american, any black man, getting near or involving themselves with anything even remotely associated with CoS, a cult founded on the insane blabberings of a racist mad man. {sparing the ol' shit-heel's quotes, many already found around here). Ol' Louie best be keeping his flock solid, once they stat looking at Mr. Lron in detail, gonna be a cold, cold night momma.

And to the above post by the loving brother, I call utter bullshit. Show me the fucking proof mofo lolol. Entire countries? Y4You doing crack? There are many good reasons to stay in school, this would be a fine example.

doh!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Quentinanon Member

Why do gangs of people who engage is serious criminal activities interest David Miscavige so much?
    • Like Like x 1

18. Nothing wrong? Creating Goodwill?
    Nuttery, tinfoil hat, non-falsifiable conspiracy nuttery?

I remember when Scientology and an NOI alliance was considered a 'Tin-Foil' conspiracy.
    You can trust their motives if you'd like, I believe it's about expansion per LRH policy in any and all ways. The general public isn't buying Scientology anymore thanks to exposure by this site and others of their real motives and brutal abuses.

How about NOI's agenda and propaganda coinciding with Scientology's?

Scientology wants NOI to buy courses, and Farrakhan is promoting them, kickbacks? I'd be shocked. NOI is loaded with thugs with known affiliations to gangs and are on film threatening Anonsparrow from many years ago in addition to Farrakhan's bigoted ramblings threatening entire races of people.

Nobody should be negotiating with gangs and giving any sort of credibility and legitimacy to them, it seems like real bad press to me.

The Scientology criminal organization's Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, ties with Sheriff Lee Baca and Jeff Stone and many other politicians as well as many, many suspicious deaths and suicides, excessive rampant fraud, extortion, bribery, kidnapping, child abuse, child labor law violations, forced abortions, confiscation of passports, human traficking, suborning perjury by policy, illegal internal gulags, fair-game, medically dangerous rundowns, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Scientology has been forging alliances with shady politicians and law enforcement officials long before their NOI and their gang affiliations for enforcement and protection has been for nothing but nefarious purposes for 6 or 7 decades.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. The most recent Los Angeles Times article on this notes:

Meanwhile, men and women gathered inside the church continued to sign a banner declaring a Bloods and Crips peace treaty.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * *

Above is the Peace Treaty and banner that they signed -- sponsored by the Church of Scientology, The Way to Happiness Foundation and United in Peace Foundation (a front group of the Way to Happiness front group), as well as the Nation of Islam. Overseen by LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck.

And some people think this is somehow bad publicity for the Church of Scientology?
  20. Yes, we disagree, this wasn't the original OP but close enough, I think this propaganda bullshit is bad publicity, very much so, one should never negotiate with terrorists or murderous gangs unless one buys into the propaganda and the ''good will'' of the NOI, Bloods, Crips and Scientology.

The Bloods and Crips beating, stabbing, selling deadly drugs and intimidating neighborhoods across the country belong in jail for these and many other crimes including the unconscionable murders of mostly fellow minority populations.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. I said, "I don't think there is anything wrong with what is described in the OP." I stand by that. I didn't address the relationship between Scientology and the Nation of Islam generally, or "NOI's agenda and propaganda coinciding with Scientology's," or Scientology wanting the NOI to buy courses, or allegations of NOI members allegedly threatening Anonsparrow. The OP addresses only an anti-violence summit.

You seriously want to argue that an anti-violence summit was wrong because it was held at a Scientology community center? Because it was sponsored by the Church of Scientology and allied groups? That, for those reasons, the anti-violence summit shouldn't have taken place? Yeah, that argument is going to go over well. Very convincing.

You keep conflating what you believe people ought to think, or should think, about the anti-violence summit for what they do, in fact, think. Have you even bothered to read any of the news coverage?

You state, "Nobody should be negotiating with gangs and giving any sort of credibility and legitimacy to them, it seems like real bad press to me." You may believe that, but your feeling that it is "real bad press" is simply wrong. The general public would much rather that gangs talk, negotiate, and enter into a truce, agreement, or treaty, rather than shoot each other and, in the process, accidentally shoot innocent men women and children.

Ranting about "shady politicians," "criminal elements of law enforcement" and "gang affiliations" in response to a anti-violence gang summit overseen by LAPD Chief Charlie Beck in response to an anti-violence gang summit will convince precisely no one.

The simple reality is that this was a PR coup for the Church of Scientology. You may not like it, you may not think that "ought" to be the case, but that doesn't change the reality.

The general public does not read about the Church of Scientology and allied groups helping gangs enter into a treaty to stop killing each other, and other people by accident, and think, "Wow, that is really bad idea. Better that South Central LA remain a war zone."
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Criminal gangs should not be granted the right to enter into treaties in this or any other country, they should be prosecuted. We completely disagree, that's all, our opinion on the general public is different as well. Criminals creating war zones in Central LA belong in jail, not an invitation to a peace summit, imho.

I see there's a new Sheriff in town, do you remember the last one?

Google: Sheriff Lee Baca / Scientology
  23. Neither the LAPD, nor the City of Los Angeles, nor any government entity is negotiating with the gangs. The effort is to have the gangs "negotiate" among and between themselves -- simply talk -- and agree to stop killing each other, than as a result accidentally killing other people. Do you really have a problem with that? You would prefer that they NOT agree to stop shooting at each other?

Yes, people who have committed crimes should be prosecuted and put in jail. That is not inconsistent with assisting them to talk, think and agree among themselves to not commit crimes in the future.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. ''Dear Crips n Bloods, please stop shooting at everyone to protect your drug dealing operations, it's against the law.'' It should go without saying. Are we going to send them flowers and thank you notes?

It's not a good idea to give gangs a seat at the table like they're performing some sort of community service. Brutal gangs and their destructive activities need to be prosecuted and the groups dismantled, not promoted in any way.

Scientology has already recruited many NOI members and LAPD members before and is about recruiting new members in every single endeavor they ever get involved with, that's not tin-foil. ALL of Scientology's 'humanitarian' programs are used to advance Scientology in any way they can.

Scientology sends their vulture 'ministers' to major disaster sites to give useless touch assists and hand out WTH booklets and generally get in the way of properly trained disaster relief personnel.

Gangs should stop accidentally killing people? LAPD is prominently displayed in these ads shown working together with the promotion dept for gang-members, an unholy alliance if there ever was one, throw in Scientology and NOI and it's a recipe for disaster, imho.

The gangs need to be held responsible for every crime they commit, not pandered to by these two groups with their own agendas along with LAPD's blessings.

It's out of control, I don't trust Scientology, NOI, Crips and Bloods (4 Gangs with loads of criminals) to solve the problems they've created. We disagree. thx
  25. RightOn Member

The COS has only ONE agenda, and that is to KSW.
    To do anything charitable or helpful without a hefty return like good PR or recruitment or both would be against LRH's policy.

In the long run, will this end well for the COS or all others involved who were all duped by the COS?
    Only time will tell.
    And Snoop? Do your damn homework man before you get involved! Forshizzle! (or however you spell it) Edited, I guess he did? He didn't show!

Snoop has recently been seen on both The Match Game and also on Family Feud.
    I guess he likes game shows? That is SO street!
    Maybe he can get the Crips and the Bloods on Family Feud? ;)

Of course his love for game shows goes way back. But it's all for charity.
    He was on "The Price is Right" for Charity (for the Snoop Dogg Football League ) and 6 years ago on "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire"

So the he plays for The Snoop Youth Football League.
    I would guess a charity he started?
    I hope those kids don't get anywhere near the COS or Narconon.
    The COS must know that Snoop has this league?:mad:
    • Like Like x 1
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Bonus items from our tipsters

By Tony Ortega, July 18, 2016

Quote:

For once, the Church of Scientology is getting some positive press for the good works that it does in the community. Rapper The Game showed up at Scientology’s community center in South Central L.A. yesterday for a gang summit and peace accord that he had organized with Snoop Dogg (who didn’t show). Gang leaders and The Game met with L.A. police chief Charlie Beck against a backdrop festooned with Scientology logos. Church leader David Miscavige will be boasting about this one, and why not. For once, Scientology did the selfless thing and tried to help society…wait, what’s that? Who made the scene? Alfreddie and Rizza? Aw, well. It was funny business as usual, then.

Source, photo, and comments:
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/18/jo...entologys-sea-org-and-in-fear-of-wealthy-dad/
    • Like Like x 2
  27. GibbousWaxing Member

History has shown us that criminal gangs can be put to work in the cause of peace. Remember how Hell's Angels handled security at Altamont?

Well, maybe that's not the best example...
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Quentinanon Member

And I will add that the basic beliefs of an organization, which drive the behaviours, are VERY slow to change, and will only if the organization's leadership sees a long-term necessity in doing so, then putting a program in place that is worked on continuously to effect that change. Such a change in a criminal organization is highly unlikely since the organization itself is predicated on narcissism and predation. If the destructive fundamental beliefs go away, then the organization goes away.
    A salient historical example: The Von Ribbentrop-Molotov Agreement. That "treaty" lasted until one predator believed the other could be beaten in a war.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. RightOn Member

I am glad Snoop didn't show up
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  30. No Scientology symbol is No accident? I guess so, in this picture from that angle.
    Well played? Not in promo below...........

920x920-jpg.258988.jpg

Don't give them so much credit as the backdrop in this promo highlights. Isn't that the Scientology copy of Aleister Crowley's satanic cross in the promo for this horrible alliance of Scientology, NOI, Crips and Bloods or is that a not so well played accident?

The same double cross could be on the podium that's blocked out in the first picture.

That cross suddenly materialized per religious cloaking order of L. Ron Hubbard about 20 years after his formerly self-proclaimed 'exact Science' of the mind in the 50's to late 60's had been exposed and he changed it to a fake 'Religion' to protect his mind numbing controlling scam and his own sorry ass from medical malpractice lawsuits for promising false medical miracles and to move towards tax-exemption status.

( E.G. Why do Dianetic Clears still wear glasses when promised perfect vision in this state by Ron the Liar?)

LRH was indeed a brilliant conman, very little else, my condolences to all who've been duped, I hope all overcome Hubbard's nasty, abusive grip at some point.

Other motives are at work here, there's a long dangerous history with Scientology, NOI, Crips and Bloods. It's a real bad mix.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. 583

It's not possible to underestimate that.
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, keep an eye on this. Nothing can save Hubbard's cult in the information age, though.
  33. The Final Call, the newspaper produced by the Nation of Islam, has an article about a subsequent meeting at Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27.

I wonder why this later meeting was not held at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles?

L. A. street organizations move forward in efforts for peace

Code:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_103248.shtml

L. A. street organizations move forward in efforts for peace

BY CHARLENE MUHAMMAD -NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT-

LOS ANGELES— Bloods and Crips are “bangin’” for peace after signing a treaty during a highly anticipated meeting at Muhammad Mosque No. 27 which is the Western Regional Headquarters of the Nation of Islam.

[SNIP]

The meeting focused on solutions and came less than a week after more than 2,000 so-called gang members and peace keepers swelled the Scientology Community Center in South L.A. for the initial July 17 United Hoods plus Gangs Nation peace and unity summit.
    On a large poster board depicting the 1995 Million Man March Pledge, members of the street organizations signed the “Bloods & Crips 2016 Peace Treaty, July 17th Cease Fire Agreement.”

“We’re dealing with the residual effects of a destroyed people … and we, both Black and Brown and Red have been beat down so far, that we have somewhat taken on the mind of those who dominated us, and now we are on remote control doing it to ourselves,” said student Min. Muhammad.

Messages of peace, love, respect

The message of peace, love and respect was conveyed by speaker after speaker, who spoke with a sense of urgency to the audience during the initial July 17 meeting.

Min. Muhammad said he called the Bloods and Crips on behalf of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. He was honored, multiplatinum rappers The Game and Snoop Dogg stood with him, and that the people responded as indicated by the massive turnout, student Min. Muhammad said. He also thanked the Church of Scientology for opening their doors to the Nation and the community for the critical community meetings.
    [SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  34. RightOn Member