Customize

Meeting of All Hoods, Gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Kilia Member

Wow just WOW!
    Wonder if the Hoods, Gangs & Nation of Islam know *all* about the CoS??
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

If they do, are they jelly?
    • Like Like x 1

3. Again, are you serious?

Scientology's achievement in terms of public relations with the Black community?

Let's legitimize Thuggery?

Unless you're referring to the Gangbanger community, I disagree, I give the entire Black community a lot more credit than that.

This crazy alliance of Gangs, NOI and Scientology?

Scientology's Thug Nation Way to Happiness Campaign?

_dsc4770-xl-jpg.259513.jpg

_dsc4754-xl-jpg.259514.jpg

All for one under Scientology's copy of Aleister Crowley's Satanic Double-Cross on the Podium.
    (I'd love to see a shoop of LRH with his new friends at this podium.)

This cross was chosen by L. Ron Hubbard when he decided to implement his Religious Cloaking policy to protect his 'Exact Science' of Scientology now changed to protect his own sorry ass into a 'Religion' to avoid fraud charges decades after his abusive, controlling scam began and was in danger facing charges of medical malpractice claims due to the fact that his bogus processing produced nothing but lies.

Scientology has Jumped the Shark. The laughable LRH 'Science' and joke of a 'Religion' has always been an abusive criminal organization whose only goal is expansion at any cost, not public safety. Scientology is only looking for more victims to defraud and abuse.

If this is good press for Scientology, I guess they're really desperate these days, I hope it all ends soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video - Where is the Love 2016.

The following is not directly relevant to Scientology, the Nation of Islam, or the gang summit that is the subject of this thread. Nonetheless, I think it is generally relevant in that it reflects the mainstreaming and legitimization (if such was required) of Tony Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

I placed this in this thread because it seems most relevant to the gang summit, which is related to the Black Lives Matters movement and concerns about violence, including but not limited to law enforcement violence.

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears at 0:34. He is the man in the lower position in the center of the picture.

From Tony Muhammad's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BroTonyMuhammad/status/771082424021164032

WheresTheLove.PNG

5. Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video - Where is the Love 2016.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxuL5fAZod/

WheresTheLove1.PNG

6. GibbousWaxing Member

Hip Hop to Hip Hope Walk starts at 2nd Ave. and E. 125th St.

Half block from Harlem Ideal Org. Close enough for me to call it "involvement."
  7. Good prediction.

It appears this was a Church of Scientology event utilizing Scientology Way to Happiness booklets. Also, the Church of Scientology of Harlem is located at 220 E 125th St, New York, NY. Notice the address boxed in red.

pjgd2Ca.png
  8. The foundational documents of the United in Peace Foundation are the Scientology Way to Happiness and the Nation of Islam Million Man March Pledge. The Way to Happiness has apparently been endorsed by "Freeway" Rick Ross, and by Alex Haley, the author of The Autobiography of Malcolm X and Roots: The Saga of an American Family, before he died in 1992.
    poFhTaf.png

m6Jh0YN.png

YJihBsT.png
  9. 229

moar PR crap posted at MORAL VALUES. ORG
    Another front group NAME and a scilon site proxy up if going there.

Notice how some endorsements only have just initials (as always)
    Poon these people (if you can find them) and tell them that they are listed on a Scientology website praising one of theor front groups?= win?

The goals, and the patterns, and the methods of The Way to Happiness seem to me to be about as dramatic a response to the prayers of the forefathers as could possibly be contrived.... Methodic faceted ways to improve the moral, the physical, the intellectual aspects of the culture in which we live."
    Alex Haley
    Author of Roots

After reading The Way to Happiness I have to say that the observation of proposed conduct and attitude to life and the world around us coincides with the laws of the Islamic religion and way of life to a large extent. Following these principles the world we find ourselves in should change for the better."
    — S.S.
    Islamic Centre and Mosque
    London, England

After all that we have been through, I see The Way to Happiness as a way of hope for a better future for everyone. This book is valuable for cities in difficulty and especially for those areas which are destroyed totally, and where people are suffering the losses of war. If all of us had had a chance to read this book before, maybe this would not have happened. I also do not know if we would have been allowed to read this book under the former government. I do not even know if I would have been allowed to apply some of the precepts. Now, with our newly won freedom, we have the chance to read this book and create a new country.”
    Dr. Valton Beqiri
    Dean of Faculty of Music Sciences
    Prishtine, Kosovo

As a pastoral counsellor I am in contact with lots of people. My main interest is improving their 'life quality' ... that [requires] a humanistic ethic which is greatly described in this booklet.”
    — W.L.
    Pastoral Assistant
    Catholic Rectory
    Zurich, Switzerland

The Way to Happiness is a useful and valuable guide to better living. I sincerely hope that it will contribute to increasing tolerance, trust and understanding in society.”
    — R.U.
    former Minister of Foreign Trade
    Belgium

God bless you and The Way to Happiness Foundation. In the environment that I and my fellow Macedonians are surrounded with — war in our next-door neighbourhood — a gift like this luxurious book is a feeling indeed like getting a gift from the heavens. Because in this book there is so much humanity, love, compassion, and above all wisdom accumulated for centuries back, that one can revive from loneliness, sadness, hatred and worst of all, death. I read your book for one night, literally in one breath and I felt a richer and happier person.”
    — Martin Trenevski,
    former Minister of Information
    Republic of Macedonia

I have received the wonderful book The Way to Happiness. While reading it I found it [to be] one of the most moving and touching ways to speak about life and the horrible senselessness of war. My suggestion would be to print as many copies of the book as possible in all languages and distribute it to groups of people all over the world.”
    — Eduard Kukan
    former United Nations Ambassador
    Slovakia

in a letter to The Way to Happiness Foundation
    A booklet to straighten out our society. I am enthusiastic about this booklet and would like to give each member of the board of our association two copies.”
    — W.G.
    Samaritan Association
    Brienz, Switzerland

This little book is a moral and ethical miracle that we will drop in the middle of our society hoping that its message is transmitted to all social layers and every corner of our homeland. It is not a religious or political message but it is a universal message. In all parts of our country we find passions, selfishness and ambitions tending to take us away from The Way to Happiness. If Colombia applies the teachings of this book, it will become another peaceful, honest and respectful country.”
    Hector Olivia
    former Minister of Interior Republic of Colombia

Due to The Way to Happiness Foundation Russia, we had a chance to find and read this book. We consider that distribution of this work is not only a charitable action, but it can also be an applicable campaign that will serve the principles of goodness, truth, moral and social stability. The words, the sense of the book, is in a very simple and convenient form for the reader so children or adults can read it. We are glad to support The Way to Happiness Foundation Russia and help in your actions wherever it is possible.”
    — L.V.N.
    Director
    House of Friendship
    Moscow

Some time ago I happened to read The Way to Happiness, published by your Foundation. This booklet pleased me very much for different reasons. I was really impressed to learn that the way to better living may be stated as a practical guide to man's everyday activity. Moreover, it is stated in such a brilliant simple way that it is almost impossible not to be convinced by many statements and not to [recognise such] great advice from its author. I am not a young man and know for sure it is a very difficult thing to speak in a simple and uncomplicated way about the truths that had been discussed many times and by many wise people. I think this thin yellow-blue booklet is worth many large philosophical books.”
    V. C.
    Professor of Philology
    University of Vilnius, Lithuania

We appreciate your initiative in sharing with us The Way to Happiness booklets during your visit to our programme. Precepts of the booklet were [used] in making our learning curriculum on values. We find the common-sense values are just what these children need to learn ....”
    — Edgar Mejia
    Philippine National
    Red Cross

Inspired by the precepts of The Way to Happiness, you have taken the initiative to clean up the litter left along the Reuss River. It is very uplifting that some adults and children have taken the initiative to keep our environment clean, and I want to thank you very much for this activity.”
    — K.L. Community Administrator
    Buchrain, Switzerland
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  10. GibbousWaxing Member

"Methodic faceted ways..." I don't remember Haley ever using this kind of tortured syntax in any of his books. Too bad he's not available for comment.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 8/17/17 - 8/19/17: United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community Event at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles, CA (associated with the Church of Scientology of Inglewood). First, several observations: As evidenced below, this has "buy-in" from the Los Angeles Mayor's Office, as well as other major civic players in Los Angeles. This is part of a continuing effort at public relations and to establish good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments. As a result, could we (particularly on ESMB) perhaps avoid the paranoid nut-baggery that this is part of some effort to unite the gangs as enforcers for David Miscavige and Scientology (seriously, not with the Mayor's Office there), and thus miss its true importance i.e., public relations and establishing good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments? https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-hood-nation-uplifting-our-community-tickets-36466056958 * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * * United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community by United Hood Nation (in cooperation with True Community Education) DATE AND TIME Thu, Aug 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Aug 19, 2017, 2:00 PM PDT Add to Calendar LOCATION Scientology Community Center 8039 S. Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, California 90044 DESCRIPTION 17 August (Thursday, 9:00-2:00) JOB FAIR: Get vital information and support to help lead you to high-quality, well-paying local employment in a construction trade. [Hear from key players: Job Coordinator for LAX; Job Coordinator for Rams Stadium and Jordan Downs; Union Representatives; General Manager of Public Works, who is helping to enforce local hiring; Head of the Building and Trades Union; Representative from the Mayor’s Office of Economic Opportunity; Robert Signs (helping to implement the 30-million-dollar gang injunction settlement); AND MORE.] 18 August (Friday, 9:00-2:00) RESOURCE FAIR: Interact with service providers and government officials who are ready to share valuable information with you about resources to improve education and quality of life. 19 August (Saturday, 9:00-2:00) INTERFAITH GATHERING AND CELEBRATION: Uplift your soul with an interfaith gathering and celebration: music, food, and inspirational words. * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  12. 8/17/17 - 8/19/17: United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community Event at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles, CA (associated with the Church of Scientology of Inglewood).

First, several observations:

As evidenced below, this has "buy-in" from the Los Angeles Mayor's Office, as well as other major civic players in Los Angeles.

This is part of a continuing effort at public relations and to establish good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments.

As a result, could we (particularly on ESMB) perhaps avoid the paranoid nut-baggery that this is part of some effort to unite the gangs as enforcers for David Miscavige and Scientology (seriously, not with the Mayor's Office there), and thus miss its true importance i.e., public relations and establishing good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments?

Finally, at some point (if it has not already been reached), a response similar to argumentum ad hominem will be the reply -- and indeed the appropriate reply -- to criticism of this and other such events on the ground, "but, but, its Scientology, its a Scientology front group! Brrr Brrr" Seriously, the Church of Scientology Community Center is hosting a job fair, a resource fair, and an inter-faith celebration in an economically challenged community, and you expect the Mayor's Office and other civic players to listen to the whine of, "but its Scientology?" You seriously expect the Mayor's Office and others not to show up because it hosted at the Church of Scientology Community Center? And invite charges of religious discrimination?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-hood-nation-uplifting-our-community-tickets-36466056958

dXPPr7X.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community

by United Hood Nation (in cooperation with True Community Education)

DATE AND TIME

Thu, Aug 17, 2017, 9:00 AM –
    Sat, Aug 19, 2017, 2:00 PM PDT
    Add to Calendar

Scientology Community Center
    8039 S. Vermont Avenue
    Los Angeles, California 90044

DESCRIPTION

17 August (Thursday, 9:00-2:00) JOB FAIR: Get vital information and support to help lead you to high-quality, well-paying local employment in a construction trade.

[Hear from key players: Job Coordinator for LAX; Job Coordinator for Rams Stadium and Jordan Downs; Union Representatives; General Manager of Public Works, who is helping to enforce local hiring; Head of the Building and Trades Union; Representative from the Mayor’s Office of Economic Opportunity; Robert Signs (helping to implement the 30-million-dollar gang injunction settlement); AND MORE.]

18 August (Friday, 9:00-2:00) RESOURCE FAIR: Interact with service providers and government officials who are ready to share valuable information with you about resources to improve education and quality of life.

19 August (Saturday, 9:00-2:00) INTERFAITH GATHERING AND CELEBRATION: Uplift your soul with an interfaith gathering and celebration: music, food, and inspirational words.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD CORPORATION INFORMATION FOR TRUE COMMUNITY EDUCATION.

Source: https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/SearchResults?SearchType=CORP&SearchCriteria=true+community+education&SearchSubType=Keyword

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

True Community Education, Inc.
    Registration Date: 04/07/2016
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Type: DOMESTIC NONPROFIT
    Agent for Service of Process: RONALD SEAGAL
    816 WALNUT ST. UNIT A
    INGLEWOOD CA 90301
    Entity Address: *
    Entity Mailing Address: 2850 ANGELO DRIVE
    LOS ANGELES CA 90077

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
  13. 8/17/17 and 8/19/17: United Hood Nation Job Information Fair and Interfaith Celebration at Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BXTfSYTFpBP/

V0LW3fk.jpg
  14. United Hood Nation now has a website:
    Code:
    http://unitedhnation.com/[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#222222]

DNS information for the above United Hood Nation website:

https://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results-res.jsp?domain=unitedhnation.com

Domain Name: unitedhnation.com
    Registry Domain ID: 2143023423_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1and1.com
    Registrar URL: http://1and1.com
    Updated Date: 2017-07-14T01:24:20.000Z
    Creation Date: 2017-07-14T01:24:16.000Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-14T01:24:16.000Z
    Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE
    Registrar IANA ID: 83
    Reseller:
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: addPeriod https://www.icann.org/epp#addPeriod
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Anthony Vasquez
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 1450 University Ave
    Registrant Street:
    Registrant City: Riverside
    Registrant State/Province: CA
    Registrant Postal Code: 92507
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.6199909999
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: elisidmarketing@gmail.com
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: Anthony Vasquez
    Admin Organization:
    Admin Street: 1450 University Ave
    Admin Street:
    Admin City: Riverside
    Admin State/Province: CA
    Admin Postal Code: 92507
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +1.6199909999
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: elisidmarketing@gmail.com
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: Hostmaster ONEANDONE
    Tech Organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
    Tech Street: 701 Lee Rd.
    Tech Street: Suite 300
    Tech City: Chesterbrook
    Tech State/Province: PA
    Tech Postal Code: 19087
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.8774612631
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +1.6105601501
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: hostmaster@1and1.com
    Nameserver: ns1024.ui-dns.biz
    Nameserver: ns1106.ui-dns.org
    Nameserver: ns1035.ui-dns.de
    Nameserver: ns1103.ui-dns.com
    DNSSEC: Unsigned
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@1and1.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8774612631
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-08-05T07:43:41Z <<<

The phone number, e-mail name and name Anthony Vasquez are associated with:

Elisid Freedom Foundation

Code:
    http://www.elisidfreedomfoundation.org/

Elisid Freedom Foundation is a California Public Benefit Corporation: http://rct.doj.ca.gov/Verification/Web/Details.aspx?result=e02d365f-4c18-4acd-9868-11efaa011a50

Elisid Freedom Foundation is also a U.S. tax-exempt charity: http://rct.doj.ca.gov/Verification/Web/Details.aspx?result=e02d365f-4c18-4acd-9868-11efaa011a50

The Charity Navigator page for Elisid Freedom Foundation is: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=273182187

Elisid Marketing
    Code:
    http://elisidmarketing.com/

Elisid Jobs
    Code:
    http://elisidjobs.com/
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO, there is a central point to address to analyse this complex situation: How does one handle its enemy ?

Each actor has to answer it for oneself. Often, one has a very principled position about it. But also often, one has to make compromises.

The central question is: why did other actors let this space free to be (ab)used by scientology and NOI ?

AFAR, these two working together above the racial/religious divide is quite uncommon in most Western countries. Criticizing it should not prevent us from analyzing it.
  16. United Hood Nation Marks One-Year Anniversary.

This is significant because, among other reasons, it further cements the relationship between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology. Also, note the involvement of Los Angeles government officials and civil leaders, including a representative from the Los Angeles Mayor's Office.

Please understand that sputtering, &quot;But, but.... it was held at a Church of Scientology! It involves a Scientology front-group!,&quot; is not going to be a persuasive argument.

And no, this event is not about NOI &quot;enforcers&quot; for the Church of Scientology.

Face it, this is Scientology civil engagement and PR done right.

Los Angeles Sentinel: United Hood Nation Marks One-Year Anniversary

https://lasentinel.net/united-hood-nation-marks-one-year-anniversary.html

United Hood Nation Marks One-Year Anniversary

By Charlene Muhammad, Contributing Writer

Published August 24, 2017

DwrDX5A.jpg

Top l-r: John Reamer, Inspector of Public Works for the City of Los Angeles, Daniel Tabor, former Mayor of Inglewood, Robert Sainz, Assistant General Manager, Operations Economic &amp; Workforce Development Department for the City of Los Angeles

Bottom l-r: A union representative discusses job opportunities with United Hood Nation “Pathway to Prosperity” job fair attendant; Halisi Price of the Black Worker Center, Nation of Islam Western Region Student Minister Tony Muhammad, Brad Carson (United Hood Nation), Robert Sainz, Assistant General Manager, Operations Economic &amp; Workforce Development Department for the City of Los Angeles discuss opportunities during job fair.(Photo by By Charlene Muhammad)

During a historic gang summit held in South L.A. last year, the community called for jobs, training and education, and organizers of the United Hood Nation delivered with a “Pathway to Prosperity” job fair on its one-year anniversary.

Local hiring representatives with the L.A. Stadium and Entertainment District in Inglewood, Jordan Downs Redevelopment, and other key players, including job coordinators for LAX, L.A. Metro, Trade Union representatives, and the L.A. City Economic and Workforce Development filled the Scientology Community Center on August 17.

A representative from Mayor Eric Garcetti’s Office of Reentry and the Black Labor Center were also on hand with information on how the community can access billions of dollars in local jobs expected to last for at least the next 30-40 years.

For instance, LAX Airport has $14 billion in local hiring. The Inglewood Rams Football Stadium has $2.6 billion, and the Jordan Downs Housing Development has $1 billion, according to coordinators.

“These jobs will help us to employ Black males and females regardless of your criminal record,” said student Tony Muhammad of Muhammad Mosque #27, Nation of Islam Western Region Representative.

He urged Black men and women to vie for the construction jobs or the training if necessary.
    “I’m talking about jobs for Black people. We specifically said that Black people have not been participating, and we’re going to hold their foot to the fire,” Muhammad stated.

Brad Carson spearheaded negotiations and Nehasi Ronald Lee, chaired the event, which was coordinated by some 12 organizers.

Former Inglewood Mayor Daniel Tabor facilitated the event, themed “Uplifting Our Community.” It focused in part on structuring the community to be in support of the “Bloods &amp; Crips 2016 Peace Treaty, July 17th Cease Fire Agreement,” according to Carson.

17. The Peace Rides sponsored by the Scientology front group United in Peace are back. The Peace Rides and United in Peace are part of the efforts for which Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad received the 2017 Scientology Freedom Medal.

9N51I74.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Quentinanon Member

"United Hood Nation". Where I grew up, "Hood" refers to a young criminal. I guess that fits a scientology front group.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. You're quite the troll Communicator, D for effort in legitimizing two abusive groups as a foundation for peace and jobs. Those jobs will never pay for the bogus courses these victims will be buying into.

They should all join Hoo Ba Ba Kanda where they've seen midgets grow..........

_dsc0569-xl-jpg.259526.jpg

Bloods and Crips shaking hands on the ''Million'' Man March for peace poster under the NOI/Scientology Umbrella, laughable.

Scientology is expanding at an explosive rate, don't let the empty Ideal Orgs fool you.
  20. If you think I'm making any effort to legitimize either the Church of Scientology or the Nation of Islam, you aren't paying attention or have succumbed to confirmation bias. When I post about COS / NOI / United Hood Nation news here, it is to inform and warn people about the efforts by the COS / NOI / United Hood Nation to safe point local government officials and build pr. It, quite simply, is news. You might not like it, but the fact you don't like it doesn't make it any the less news.
  21. Your particular brand of flavored 'news', like most news leans in a certain direction, I don't agree with your overall pro-Independent Scientology legitimacy opinion is all. It's well documented in countless posts and not simply news stories.

I find both the Church of Scientology and NOI both to be brutal abusive organizations with racist overtones and an insatiable appetite to defraud its members.

You may not like my opinions and I may not care for yours but I'm certainly not opposed to you forwarding news stories. It's the content and your opinion that Independent Scientology is somehow a legitimate alternative in any way that simply promotes the racist conman L. Ron Hubbards disturbing mind control psycho-babble that I take issue with. That's all.
  22. If my supposedly being &quot;pro-Independent Scientology&quot; is &quot;well documented in countless posts and not simply news stories,&quot; then quote some of my offending posts.

I am not pro-Independent Scientology. I've posted stories about Independent Scientology just like I've posted stories about the corporate, &quot;official&quot; Church of Scientology.

For example, I called out Independent Scientologist Andy Nolch for attacking the &quot;psychs&quot;

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/chris-shelton-attacked.132812/#post-2607471

On Twitter, I've criticized Independent Scientology @Scientolipedia, pointing out that Hubbard authorized Fair Game, and that it was never really canceled. For example:

Wfauzft.png
  23. Thou dost protest too much...........

Here's a couple real quick from last year for you that do nothing but promote a pro Independent Scientology meeting of former deluded Scientologists who get portrayed in a good light by simply leaving the post as they promoted it and encourage other exes, etc. to hear about the cherry-picked ''good'' teachings of LRH. These folks are still promoting the scam, despicable, not educational.

I never said you haven't criticized them at all by any means. You lend a certain credibility to Hubbard's mind numbing psycho babble teachings and controlling processing in your posts by simply posting in this way. I can find many many more but you can claim this simply reporting the ''news'' if you like.

No hard feelings, we simply disagree on Hubbard's lies and useless damaging 'tech' in any form. Indies have been subjected to many years of this indoctrination, it's somewhat understandable that they cling to it, but many of them still pick and choose in order to SELL LRH Tech in their own little bullshit versions further abusing other exes.

You've contributed greatly to this site in general, it's ok to disagree about what you call news and I call unimpeded support of such meetings by posting them as worthwhile news stories. You're helping promote this meeting, imho and that is the type of thing I object to.
    rgadlyf-png.263728.png
    CommunicatorIC, Jun 6, 2017 Report
    #1 Bookmark Reply
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    CommunicatorIC Member
    Independent Scientology Meetup Group of Los Angeles Members.
    dswtanj-png.263740.png
    CommunicatorIC, Jun 8, 2017 Report
    #2 Bookmark Reply
  24. I joined the group online so I could see their calendar and report on them. I never attended a meeting. I've never attended any Independent Scientology meeting.

I reported on the Meetup group just like I reported on the Religious Liberty League, the First Independent Church of Scientology and before them Milestone Two and Marty Rathbun when he was doing his Indie thing. If it concerns Scientology, Independent or otherwise, report on it. I do so on the theory that it is better to know what is going on than to not know what is going on.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Look, it's ok, I think that your 'reporting' has always given far too much credence to a new generation of LRH mind control scammers who call themselves Independent Scientologists starting with Rinder and Rathbun who were the worst of the worst perpetrators who only began opposing the disgusting and abusive fraud they spread and enforced when they became victims of the 'Religion'. It's simply my opinion.

NOI and Scientology, this joining of two racist leaders and their philosophies is an abomination.
    L. Ron Hubbard and Louis Farrakhan, the dynamic duo, what a dangerous combination.
  26. VIDEO: Scientology building? What are the facts? - Rizza Islam

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

On 8039s. Vermont Ave Los Angeles Ca July of 2016 as a result of Bro. Rizza Islam working on behalf of Minister Tony Muhammad in the Nation Of Islam with Snoop Dogg and The Game to call a truce between Crips, Bloods and the LAPD the 1st "United Hood Nation" was established to bring peace to the streets, resurrect the 1992 peace treaty and provide jobs to thousands!!!

Be mindful when you hear rumors from people who were NOT PRESENT at this event

End the lies, unite and HELP THE PEOPLE!!

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *