Customize

MEGA-THREAD SP Declares

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2011.

1. CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY WESTERN UNITED STATES
    Senior HCO WUS ETHICS ORDER #64 9 August 2001

ALL ORGS ALL MISSIONS
    SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE
    CLAIRE SWAZEY JOHN SWAZEY
    Claire and John Swazey, ex-Scientologists, are hereby declared suppressive persons.
    John and Claire have been associating with SPs for more than 2 yearsand have continued to do so despite clear Church policy. They have not been availing themselves of the true source data but have been getting false data from the SPs they have been associating with. As of May 2001 they went beyond associating with them and started assisting them in their attempts to attack the Church by spreading Black PR. They have publicly disavowed Scientology and Church management using a broad public medium and have violated the trademarks of the church and the laws of the land.
    Claire has broadcast entheta about Chruch management and Scientology, and associated with SPs using a broad public medium for more than 2 years. On the 29th of April 2001 she publicly disavowed the Church of Scientology and Church Management using a broad public medium, as well as giving enemy lines about Senior Management terminals.
    John has designed and distributed, using a broad public medium, gross and degrading photos using several registered trademarks. This was in violation of trademarks and held Scientology and Church staff up to ridicule, contempt, and scorn.
    Claire has also been associating with a Church staff member feeding him entheta and false data about the Church resulting in his no longer wanting to work as a staff member in the Church.
    Claire and John are guilty of the following suppressive acts:
    1. PUBLIC DISAVOWAL OF SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISS IN GOOD STANDING WITH SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATIONS.
    2. ENGAGING IN MALICIOUS RUMORMONGERING TO DESTROY THE AUTHORITY OR REPUT OF HIGHER OFFICERS OR THE LEADING NAMES OF SCIENTOLOGY OR TO "SAFEGUARD" A POSITION.
    3. CALCULATED EFFORTS TO DISRUPT CHURCH SERVICES OR THE FLOW OF PUBLIC UP THE BRIDGE THROUGH THE CHURCHES.
    4. ACTS CALCULATED TO MISUSE, INVALIDATE OR ALTER-IS LEGALLY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY THE TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS OF DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY.
    5. FAILURE TO HANDLE OR DISAVOW AND DISCONNECT FROM A PERSON DEMONSTRABLY GUILTY OF SUPPRESSIVE ACTS.
    6. IT IS A HIGH CRIME TO PUBLICLY DEPART SCIENTOLOGY.
    Any certificates or awards which may have been given to Claire and John Swazey are hereby canceled. Any membership agreements they may have signed are also hereby canceled and they have no right to use the Dianetics and Scientology marks in any manner whatsoever.
    Should they come to their senses and recant they are to do the steps A to E as given in HCO PL 23 Dec. 65RB SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
    Their only terminal is the International Justice Chief via the Continental Justice Chief.
    WUS JUSTICE CHIEF
    AUTHORIZED BY LRH COMM CLO WUS
    FOR CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY WESTERN UNITED STATES
    APPROVED BY INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE CHIEF
    • Like Like x 3
  2. exOT8Michael Member

I sued C of S in 1998, but they would never give me a copy of any SP declare on me, even till now. if anyone has ever seen one or has access to a copy of my SP declare please fwd it. Thx.
    It is always a kind of compliment to be accused of being suppressive by a psychotic sociopathic cult. LOL
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Hey, trivia question. How can you tell a cult staffer is lying? His lips are moving. (Or he's typing something) Point is, my "goldenrod" was full of lies and distortions. I doubt that there are ANY goldenrods for anyone that are accurate.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I guess if they only stuck to the facts, well, they wouldn't be able to go on saying and doing...well, the crap that they say and do!!!!!!

Wow. that made my head hurt. Where is the ice cream?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

An SP declare from 1968 by Hubbard. Does it contain a serious death threat? I'm inclined to believe it does.

r245.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  8. Honoring Mark Rathbun & Mike Rinder to "keep KSW 'in'":

Squirrels-1.jpg
    Squirrels-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. pooks Member

^^^^ didn't mean to post this anonymously
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Boris Korczak Member

Hmmmm.If they could only execute those Sps, right there, right now......
    CO$ is a criminal organization with very sinister ways and very warped ideas.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

16. exOT8Michael Member

It is such an honor and a compliment to be declared SP by a truly psychotic sociopathic pseudo-religion with a dwarf SP at the head. Gratitude is in order. LOL
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Impressive Goldenrod, Congratulations...........:)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

To : L Ron Hubtard and his nasty cult ............on behalf of all squirrels.....

I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION

squirrelBugged.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

I don't NEED to do anything since I do not follow your rules. Couldn't even find me a respectable Declare on gold paper. Got that! Cause you know that's what I wanted. Regarding case gain by golly, I got the most and the best when I disconnected completely from you and Lron. Thank you very much. Dee
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. tigeratbay Member

YES! :D
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

And page 2...

SP-Declare-Peter-Forde-2.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Boris Korczak Member

Hmmm. So many former scientologists declared SP?
    Somehow they proved that stupification of LRH programs do not work on intelligent individuals but they work on idiots who stay with scientology concentration camp run by OSA just like SS and Capos in Nazi camps.
    The most strange is complete indifference by the government allowing this cancer to grow.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  34. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1