Customize

Melania Antoinette

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/me...er-work-and-it-doesnt-go-well-for-her-at-all/
    On Saturday, First Lady Melania Trump used her Twitter account to fire back at critics who pointed out that she was promoting the building of a White House tennis pavilion at a time when the rest of the country was reeling from the coronavirus crisis — and it backfired spectacularly.”
    Thursday the wife of President Donald Trump posted pictures of herself wearing a hardhat while looking over plans for the athletic facility and wrote: “I am excited to share the progress of the Tennis Pavillion at @WhiteHouse . Thank you to the talented team for their hard work and dedication.”

After her Twitter feed was filled mentions of the corononavirus pandemic that most people feel is a priority at the moment, the first lady came back on Saturday to retweet the post and add, “I encourage everyone who chooses to be negative & question my work at the @WhiteHouse to take time and contribute something good & productive in their own communities. #BeBest. ”
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Tweets

29 people were killed by a tornado in Tennessee, the world is shuddering as a pandemic expands and what is a tennis pavilion?” Mia Farrow

“Will the tennis court also have coronavirus test kits or will it serve (heh) as an extra holding cell for the caged children when things get too crowded in the concentration camps?”
    “A pandemic. A nation in crisis. But yes, let’s spend our time worrying about an unnecessary, over the top, taxpayer funded tennis court at the WH,”

“You’re building a tennis court during a health crisis, you insufferable f—wit,” said one critic, while another responded, “good to know that the Third Lady is just as petty and spiteful as our corroded president.”
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator