Customize

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Link for the YouTube Live video "Kemetics & Dianetics," by Brother Reggie, on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 6pm PT / 9pm ET.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Malcolm Flex TV

Scheduled for May 5, 2019

I will be interviewing brother Reggie and he will presents evidence of the importance of Dianetics and how Minister Farrakhan made a wise decision. And how the criticism of minister farrakhan is really unjust.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  2. The video intereview has concluded.

Kemetics & Dianetics By. Brother Reggie

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Malcolm Flex TV

Streamed live 2 hours ago

I will be interviewing brother Reggie and he will presents evidence of the importance of Dianetics and how Minister Farrakhan made a wise decision. And how the criticism of minister farrakhan is really unjust.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  3. Dianetically Speaking, the public Facebook home of the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam, has 66 new members. Of that number, it appears at least 40 are members (or if not formal members, supporters) of the Nation of Islam

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2071413392957667/

Stephen Muhammad,
    Angela Alexander,
    Jamette Williams,
    Julius A Pickett,
    Remedy Mann,
    Vernice X Glenn,
    Sakham Em Ra,
    Etta Tucker,
    Carl Kimmins,
    Janeen Muhammad,
    Judith Stoddart-Parks,
    Deborah Bramdon,
    Gerald A. Jones,
    Chrystal McCain,
    OG Ceddogg,
    Yasmine E Smith,
    Khary Diallo,
    Alford Thurman,
    Eleishah Bowens,
    Carl Brown,
    Genuine Notes,
    Mitch Whistnant,
    Gloria Sanders Johnson,
    Faheem Abdul-Khaliq,
    Terrence Twoex,
    Abdul Mateen Muhammad,
    Trina Davis,
    Jane Johnston-Muhammad,
    Lauren Wise,
    Leslie Williams-Muhammad,
    John Muhammad,
    Julie Oliver,
    Keith X Freeman,
    Clifton X Dukes Jr.,
    Nyomi John,
    Sabra Adah,
    Shanni Jones,
    Nadine Rashid,
    Trina Renea Lovejoy,
    Cicley J. Winston,
    Dre The'Messenger,
    Dre Collier,
    Donald Muhammad,
    Tj White,
    YanerKiss Gabriela Paez,
    Crystal X Washington,
    Derek S. Muhammad,
    Darius Abdul Akbar,
    Rahima Muhammad,
    Michael McFarland,
    Larry Sanders,
    Arthur Lee Muhammad,
    Montia Makaira Jones,
    Angelina Graziano,
    Rarkia Muhammad,
    Edward Rouse,
    Waliya Frank,
    Natosha X Lawrence,
    Dezmond X Freedom,
    Lu Mane,
    Ebony Muhammad,
    Maria Carmichael,
    Angela Muhammad,
    Hamid Muhammad,
    Muhammad Cheryl,
    Corey Fields

pYZAeKL.png
    1xwtJyb.png
  4. From Dianetically Speaking, the public Facebook home of the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam: Supreme Technology Workshop - Ramadan Wisdom - Allah and the ARC Triangle.

As previously noted, in the NOI "Supreme Technology" refers to the technology of Dianetics and Scientology. This is in analogy to the book "The Supreme Wisdom Lessons by Master Fard Muhammad: to His Servant, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad for The Lost-Found Nation of Islam in North America."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2074934365938903/

The Hon. Elijah Muhammad likened us being in
    The law of Islam to being in a cage. (paraphrased)
    If we imagine the wall of this case being Allah.
    The cage brings about enhanced ARC with Allah.
    During Ramadan the dimensions of the cage become smaller
    thereby increasing affinity with Allah.
    Increased affinity brings about
    increased reality and communication
    with Allah.
    Increased communication with Allah lifts our
    chronic Tone Scale position.

riOYpR1.png
  5. From Dianetically Speaking, the public Facebook home of the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam -

The bookshelf of Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad: The Holy Quran, Self Analysis, How To Eat To Live, Science of Survival, Message To The Black Man, and Dianetics.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2074332582665748/

b3UpfV1.png
  6. In apparent contradiction to the instructions of Minister Louis Farrakhan, Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad says "it's a personal choice" to break fast early during Ramadan to do the Scientology Survival Rundown (SRD):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2074704805961859/

"Ramadan is OUR way of devotion which requires no food or water during daylight hours. With SRD one must eat while in session. So one may choose to do an evening schedule while on Ramadan so after the breaking fast go in session. Or if you choose to audit while in day light hour it requires you to eat. Therefore its a personal choice. May Allah bless us during this HOLY MONTH Ramadan Mubarak"

ZvEVyzI.png

9qlmCnh.jpg

PZQ4R4X.png

EDITED TO ADD:

I've been waiting for someone in the Nation of Islam to address this. The issue is of course not limited to the SRD. All PCs, and indeed everyone who is subject to getting a meter check (.e.g., students in the Academy), are required to be well-fed. This is clearly inconsistent with the requirement during the month of Ramadan to fast every day from dawn to sunset.

ETA: Independent of receiving a meter check, being well-fed is a requirement for being "studentable" in Scientology. Thus, it also applies to all students in Scientology.

In the present case where there is a clear contradiction between the Scientology requirement that PCs and Students be "well-fed," and the NOI requirement that members fast every day from dawn to sunset during the month of Ramadan, Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad says "it's a personal choice" for NOI members to violate the requirements of the NOI in order to comply with the requirements of the COS. It is pretty clear what her decision is. It is also pretty clear that she will be rewarded by the COS, and will not be punished, sanctioned or even admonished by the NOI.
  7. Jennifer Baty and Nader DIssa on Twitter, who between them note the association of Scientology with the Louis Farrakhan, and that last night (5/9/19) Farrakhan sad, "I'm here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews."

https://twitter.com/JenBaty/status/1126693521342074880

tML09ib.png

EDITED TO ADD:

CNN now has the story (albeit not mentioning the Scientology connection):

"A Catholic church hosted Louis Farrakhan for an anti-Facebook speech. At least one Jewish group was not happy about it"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/us/farrakhan-speech-chicago-church/index.html

ZNldOh9.png

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

And now the priest who hosted Farrakhan is in trouble. CNN: Cardinal denounces Catholic priest who hosted speech by Louis Farrakhan

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/us/cupich-chicago-farrakhan/index.html

sp567Hn.png
  8. In apparent contradiction to the instructions of Minister Louis Farrakhan, James Muhammad says:

"Bro Damon X Johnson Sr. Do not make Ramadan an obstacle for you. Allah is The Beneficent The Merciful and gives provision in the HQ for making the fast on alternate days if you so choose. If you have opportunity to do SRD, please do so."

Also note that James Muhmmammad also says that, aside from the issue of fasting during Ramadan:

"Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad I believe I can support the assertion that well rested well fed is “slang” terminology. The correct language is PROPERLY FED, SUFFICIENTLY RESTED (not tired). I know several believers who eat 1 meal/ 3 days and are on SRD. I am returning to my discipline and also on SRD. My personal findings is that hydration and essential minerals (electrolytes) has been important for metering"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2074704805961859/

ufSgIvc.png

9qlmCnh.jpg

7vVDRGp.png
  9. Attached Files:

10. While this occurred some time ago I don't see that it has been memorialized here. In any event, I want to make sure this has been documented for a tweet.

Scientology Class V Auditor and Scientology Minister or Minister-In-Training at the Church of Scientology of London Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is OT III.

9XJnbXL.jpg

ZVyTB9I.png
  11. Nation of Islam Sister Giselle Muhammad says:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2092104797555193/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * * *

Speaking from experience I think every Senior & Middle management employee seeking to truly perform efficiently and effectively in their seat should be paired with a competent experienced class 5 auditor. I can’t even begin to tell you the benefits of having one on your team. I see now why the minister wanted ministers to have one on staff. The pressure and the stress can be so overwhelming at times. And if you are aberrated like most of the population the stress can lead to meltdowns, incompetence and poor decision making which leads to expensive mistakes. Most times you can’t tell the difference but an auditor can and will stamp it out at the root. I am personally thankful I have one on demand. Honestly I can’t put a price on clarity.

sHOBE7x.png

I believe in the sentence "I see now why the minister wanted ministers to have one on staff," the word "minister" refers to Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the word "ministers" refers to his regional "Student" Ministers, such as Tony Muhammad.

As previously noted, Sister Giselle Muhammad has purchased her Scientology Bridge to Clear and Class 5 Auditor as well as the Admin Tech and Life Repair.