Customize

Message from Larry Anderson

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Message from Larry Anderson

Larry, if you've been lurking here you must have noticed the numerous time that I(and many others) have responded to shitposters & trolls with your famous Orientation quote telling someone they can dive off a bridge or blow their brains out. I hope you lol'd.
  2. TinyDancer Member

Lol. Bill and Larry have been good friends for 30 years.
  3. Herro Member

That's true.
  4. EyeOnSci Member

Welcome to WWP Larry.

Great to see you responding to the cult and acting proactively to reveal the truth about Scientology.

Your efforts will help many other victims of the scam escape as you have done.

Thnx for speaking out.

Glad you like the shoops. Anon artistic talent and support for you is >9000 :)

Looking forward to the next video, Disorientation!!!!one11!!!1
  5. Anonymous Member

Stuff like this is why I love the interwebz!
  6. Anonymous Member

The 'jumping off a bridge' and 'blowing your brains out' parts were typical $cilon use of post hypnotic suggestion.

Could those post hypnotic suggestions have influenced some vulnerable people over the years?

Yes.
  7. Herro Member

I want to make glue out of you.

Are you insane?
  8. Anonymous Member

I've told many a faggot on this forum to do the same-I hope none of them an hero'd.
  9. Anonymous Member

Did any of them raegquit...only come crawling back?
  10. EyeOnSci Member

So, you liek the post so much you rly wanna make it stick?
  11. Anonymous Member

They all did.
  12. Anonymous Member

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  13. WagTheWog Member

LARRY!
    I know its going to be a bumpy ride from here on out. But, we're with you! Hang in there.

Stay strong!

14. grebe Member

Does James Randi know Larry Anderson is now a cult free magician?
  15. Anonymous Member

I snorted.
  16. grebe Member

Hey, it's important, Mr. Snort. Randi won't be with us for much longer due to cancer. Fer reals.
  17. Anonymous Member

Looking forward to seeing you here and at ESMB. I started the Larry Anderson Shoop thread ... sorry, I couldn't wait to see them! I died when I saw that DM photo too, and really did think it was a kid as well ... until I saw someone say it was DM.

First I was all, Ok, nice. Then I was all Ohhh, no box to stand on ... OH SHI-
  18. Zak McKracken Member

O RLY?
    This guy doesn't seem to agree.

tl;dr
    chemo works and it helps people

19. Re: Message from Larry Anderson

Congrats on getting out Larry & having the courage to speak out.

By all means, join up on the ESMB. You will probably meet up with several old friends who are out too.

Keep in mind that when posting here it is a bit of a war room. We can be pretty harsh with each other. You need to have a pretty think skin to hang out here. Some of the other Ex-Scientologists have blended in well here, but it's not for everyone. The best way to blend in here is to just sign up with an anonymous ID and let your ideas & information speak for themselves.
  20. Anonymous Member

Nooooo...I had no idea.

Sadness at losing a great skeptic. :( . And No one has won the million dollar challenge yet.

It is Ms. Snort.
  21. Anonymous Member

We do have examples of scilons who have swan dived off a bridge (or suffered a head on impact as the scilon PR machine put it) and at least attempted to blow their brains out, but missed.

No I don't believe it was post hypnotic suggestion from "orientation" but I certainly believe it was down to scilon tech.
  22. Anonymous Member

Die in a fire.
  23. Robocat Member

Yeah, no OT powers to date.
  24. Anonymous Member

I love a thread that can go from Post hypnotic suggestion to James Randi in 10 posts.
  25. Anonymous Member

Magicians are usually a skeptical bunch. So what did Mr. Anderson do with all the woo in his brain when around his mates?

The best magician story ever: Randi sent a crack mentalist, Banachek, to the Stanford Research Institute to play with the remote viewers. The Stanford researchers were taking Scientology bullshit seriously, and the US government was funding the project. Very embarrassing.

Anyway, Banachek convinced them he had OT type powers, lol. When he confessed that he was fucking with them, they didn't believe him!
  26. Anonymous Member

Please feel free to raegquit again.

Also, you don't absolutely have to come back. Ever.
  27. Zak McKracken Member

There are magicians who know that its fake, and don't really pretend otherwise.

There are magicians who know that its fake, and DO pretend their magick is reals.

There are magicians who pretend their magick is reals, and get retarded, and forget that its fake.

I dunno if this is the route that Larry went; but its claimed a few over the years...
  28. HouseSpiderV3 Member

Hey Larry. =D

Thanks for the lulz and good luck pulling off your greatest feat of magic ever; getting a refund from scientology. xD
  29. xenubarb Member

Option #2 sounds just like Hubbard...
  30. Anonymous Member

Don't believe everything you hear, both Larry and Doug henning performed in the musical The Magic Show, both joined cults.

Steve Shaw aka Banachek also claims he went to be tested without Randi sending him. Randi says he knew Steve was going but both say it was best that Randi had not sent him.
  31. Anonymous Member

The 'best' cons get to the point of actually believing their own cons.

They just say something. Anything. They can just make something up out of thin blue (sky) air and believe it.

That's where Elron was coming from with the BS of "what's true for you".

Elron convinced himself that "I never had a second wife."

He probably believed it himself seeing that he was totally insane.
  32. Zak McKracken Member

Pretty sure he started off at #2.

I'm not so sure he was able to distinguish reality from his psychosis, as it kept piling deeper....
  33. Anonymous Member

OMG, you guys are are so off.

<3..... Anderson.
  34. Anonymous Member

I hope Randi stays around as long as possible. He has been ill for a few years, but I met him 2 years ago. Even though he was already ill, he looked very good and had plenty of energy to perform magic tricks on stage.
    He is (has been) undergoing chemotherapy and is fighting this.

But he has planned ahead and that is why the $1,000,000 Challenge has remained and will continue to be.

In order for anyone to apply, they either have to already be known for their reported ability (have books out, be mentioned in the media, etc) or have to first pass a test at another skeptic group. This is because if the James Randi Foundation had to test every person who applies, nothing else would be done. They get A LOT of applications, with a good chunk of them being not the most mentally stable of people. And every application involves a lot of time designing a protocol accepted by both parties.

And there is just such a group about a block away from Big Blue....and yet no challenges. Just think of how many reprints of Hubbard works that could buy? All they have to do is exteriorize or fly or control their MEST.
  35. Kilia Member

Love ya Larry! WTG!!
    <3
  36. TinyDancer Member

37. DeathHamster Member

I'd love to see it, but he might want to get some good legal advice first. (Assuming that he even likes the idea.) Parody is usually protected from copyright baawing, but it's legally complex and a misstep could land in CoS's beartrap.

IANAL, but just saying.
  38. pedrofcuk Member

Welcome to the land of the livjng Larry, it's rough an tumble, it's wild an woolly, but it's a blast, and it's ffffffffffun!
  39. Anonymous Member

I see what you did there.
  40. WagTheWog Member

Hot out of my editing system...

In honor of
    Larry's exit
    from Scientology...

I present this: