Customize

MESSAGE TO ALL ANONS! #OPERATION NEWBLOOD

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Enturbuleak Member

I'm not. Wanna fight?

[ this is a troll tread, right? ]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm too old to fight but technically I already won. It's like those kung-fu movies where they hit you and then the old man says "you're already dead, you just don't know it yet." Then you have a brain seizure in 2 weeks or something :p
  3. Enturbuleak Member

No worries.

Anyone who wants to fight the cult of Scientology, in any legal way, is welcome here.

Please don't let me scare you off, your intentions appear honorable.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Well apparently he has been here since 2008.

But yeah, saying your a hacker is kinda a stupid thing to do now. With all the government spying and paranoia. Speaking of which, is the nsa furloughed now?

Personally i am waiting for the ratings agencies to downgrade the US Treasury bonds again. I want to watch the Republicans cringe as they realize that they inadvertently screwed over their top demographic: senile elderly people. Many of which have their retirement shored up with bonds.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. :oops: Thank you for welcoming me here!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Not possible. Don't do anything illegal.
  7. ILLEGALITY IS A MATTER OF DEFINITION AND AS IT IS ILLEGAL GOVERNMENTS WHO DEFINE WHAT IS LEGAL AND WHAT IS NOT IT SEEM THAT WHAT IS ILLEGAL TODAY COULD POSSIBLY BECOME LEGAL TOMORROW, AND AS THE GOVERNMENTS HIRE AND TRAIN HACKERS TO CONDUCT AND GATHER INTELLIGENCE ONE COULD ASSUME THAT HACKING IS IN FACT A LEGAL ACT...BY DEFFINITION
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately you would be imprisoned before then. We do legal protests only, here. Other places with Anonymous do different.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AGREED, I WAS MERELY HIGHLIGHTING THE LAW FOR THEM AND LAW FOR US DUALITY THAT IS RAMPANT THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GLOBAL POLITICAL SYSTEM, BUT, POINT TAKEN AND ACCEPTED.

IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO ENTICE OR ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO COMMIT ACTS OF ILLEGALITY, THAT IS A MATTER OF INDIVIDUAL CHOICE
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Good. Could you do me a favor? When you use caps it is considered shouting and rude.
    Did you get a chance to look for others from New Zealand?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. no not yet, could you point me in the right direction please, oh sorry about the cap's i didn't check my cap's lock
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Yeah, easing off the caps is encouraged.
  13. sorry, didn't check my cap's lock.
    could you point me in the right direction as to where i can find other members from new zealand please
  14. Well basically on omeglew there was a nice smooth person who i could lick. And im chinese and i like making poo's in my face. and i like farting in peoples black faces. niggeer :)
    pussy patrol
    This message by pussy patrol has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Of course, i try to do that for many time.
    Without results, the only i gain, was a truck full of "WWP is not for us" "WWP is a place for noobs" and similar like that, anyway only the stupids never changes own idea, welcome to everyone ;)
  16. ALEXANDER.X. Member

great! just become a member and now have to worry about people watching this site. is this a trick? i cant stand over-the-shoulder crap. i already introduce myself and have not begun a conversation yet or replied to any existing. FYI, it will be a waste worrying about me for starters. my intentions are not malignant. just as concerned about tyranny as any honest person should be. i'm just a little confused now. help?
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is what a trick? (Remember, we can't see you or what you're looking at. Well, those of us not working for the NSA, anyway.)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Your monitor is actually a two way mirror. Put some pants on.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Ask your Mom to go upstairs.
  20. Anonymous Member

She loves the smell of the basement, she is not leaving.
  21. Anonymous Member

There is strength in confusion
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^ trufax

If you don't have a plan, they'll never figure it out.
  23. WE will get out of this site what we make it.. it just depends on what your intentions are
  24. Anonymous Member

the government is going to take us down if we don't create a phisical army
  25. Anonymous Member

Could we have a physical army instead? Or even better a metaphysical army?

Would a theoretical army help?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. A physical army would help. Possibly in Australia. Anon isn't well know. It should spread. However, a physical army is far easier to take down
  27. Anonymous Member

We aren't soldiers here. I mean there are soldiers here but the nature of this non-group group doesn't lead to organizing a group of armed trained people capable of warfare. The sins of the government can be fought or at least slowed down by protest and legal means. That what we can do.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Recruit a group of protesters and try that before worrying about armies. Really. You can have a big impact on a place where Scientology is not challenged, where Narconon is not challenged. Use the experience in Canada and the US, especially Canada as part of the Commonwealth in exposing Narconon. There are threads here on how to start a group. We like organized protests and you can do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2