Customize

Mexico's Chapultepec Golf Club infiltrated by Scientology admin tech

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, May 6, 2012.

1. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article posted on May 4, 2012 on the website of the weekly Mexican newsmagazine Proceso:
    Una secta secuestró mi trabajo
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Strixcoil Moderator

Well, gotta admit...
    I don't like them Scientologists, specially those that go around the corners to get money and members...but you have to give them a prize for being so clever.

Taking control of a place where money is always flowing is the smartest move they ever did. For once.

Thanks for posting this mnql1. Already did a threat thread in the spanish section.

Edited cause it seems I'm not in my mind today. Derp.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Zak McKracken Member

This "WISE" technology of management, must do something right.
    If everything about it sucked, it is hard to believe that many borderline Scientologists would be suckered into using it, and then stick with a program that is both expensive and hurts every aspect of operation.

Perhaps WISE is useful for enforcing employee compliance? Or has some effect that makes managers feel better? It's demonstrably worthless for improving profits, or increasing production, or growing the enterprise. Not even good for making business connections outside the company.

I would love to see more discussion of what WISE does correctly.
    (in the same way we have discussion of how people are tricked into joining Scientology).

thanks, owl & mnql
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Zak McKracken Member

I understand that most new WISE businesses have at least one IRL Scientologist as principal; but many seem to start with non-Sci onboard as well. And due to aggressive marketing, at least some non-Sci (but Sci-friendly) droids buy in as well.

I don't see why they don't chuck it in the trash. Start-ups have enough problems, even without LRH's fangs buried in their ankle.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Zhent Member

Wow, that is a hard hitting article! Hope this gets the ball rolling and other club members take notice.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

poon the clergy
  7. Anonymous Member

I am going to poon Tiger woods,but he is busy pooning a hoe.
  8. Anonymous Member

Launch the bleeding head of Arnold Palmer.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

While we have a few .mx Anons, there doesn't seem to be much intersection with Chanology.
    Spanish-speaking Chanons mostly (or all) aren't in .mx

:|
  11. You're right, the most active Chanology anons are the Anonymous Argentina ones. The Mexican anons are more into Freedom of Information.

Though it would be nice if someone *ahemSTRIXCOILahemSILLYahem* shared this to them.
  12. Anonymous Member

I herd she threatened them already?
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Zak McKracken Member

where they = wogs, or a mix
    where they = Scientologists, whole-track Eternities would be at stake.
  15. Anonymous Member

journalists in Mexico are brave beyond words
    • Like Like x 3
  16. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article posted on May 11, 2012 on the website of the weekly Mexican newsmagazine Proceso:
    Las represalias de una secta
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Strixcoil Moderator

^ Oh god...that was some fast "ethics" there.

Sharing this on the Taco forums.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Thank you, mnql1! <3!
    • Like Like x 1