Customize

MH files: A very defensive letter from Elron

Discussion in 'UK National Archives' started by Horseradish, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Horseradish Member

This letter from Elron, protesting his innocence, was circulated internally and also copied to Lord Salisbury and Nina West.

It's entitled 'Parliament and Balniel - Retarded Children'
    Balniel is Lord Balniel.

Page 1...

[Document source: MH 164/11, UK NA]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Horseradish Member

And page 2.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Horseradish Member

Nina West, I understand, was already an SP in the 60s.
    I haven't figured out yet why she is copied on this doc.
  4. fishypants Moderator

Who was Lord Salisbury?

And what was the "Death Lesson" scandal?

Inquiring minds want to know.

update

http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/1966.htm

^ Hubbard writing in 1966

moar update - aha

from Scandal of Scientology (Cooper)

http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/tsos/sos-13.html

• Like Like x 3
  5. Horseradish Member

More on Nina West

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/marcab-bul17.htm

She is described by Elron as having been an agent provocateur since 1960.

And elsewhere she is blamed for the departure of Nibs from the sect:

This incidence of the departure of L. Ron Hubbard Jr. is recorded in HCOB 19 Jan 60 “Casualties”. The introducing 4 paragraphs of this technical bulletin state a particular situation that was relating to a new discovery. These paragraphs read:

blank3.gif “There are a few casualties along the line of getting off overts* sup3_1.gif , and by my telling you about them, you may be able to prevent others and to better understand what is going on.

blank3.gif Only about eight people have ‘run for the brush’ to date because of an unwillingness to reveal their overts against Scientology. There may be a few more but the data is not to hand. The overwhelming majority of Scientologists have embraced these new techniques and measures with enthusiasm.

blank3.gif Factually, those that blew were not in possession of much data on overts. I feel that if they had been they would have stood up to it.

blank3.gif In early November I ordered all organizations to give an E-Meter check on all staffs preliminary to auditing these on the new overt/withhold—responsibility combination. I also forbade Central Orgs to employ persons with hidden social crimes that might be used to hurt Scientology (blackmail) until expiation could be accomplished and auditing completed.” LRH

blank3.gif * sup2_1.gif overt, overt act:
    A harmful act or a transgression against the moral code of a group. When a person does something that is contrary to the moral code he has agreed to, or when he omits to do something that he should have done per that moral code, he has committed an overt. An overt violates what was agreed upon. An overt can be intentional or unintentional.

The HCOB then continues with:

blank3.gif “This began by suspending one Doug Moon in HASI Melbourne until he had been cleared since he was such a social liability. ...

blank3.gif The day I returned to Saint Hill Norma Webb, a Peter Stumbke and another non-Scientologist named Dinah Day resigned and ran away.

blank3.gif On November 23rd at the urgings of Nina West, close friend of Webb, Nibs Hubbard* sup3_2.gif deserted his post in Washington and left no forwarding address. It transpires that he had been caught up in the Moon—Webb—West connections. He tried to find nerve to face an E-Meter the Saturday he left but did not report for his scheduled session with his Washington auditor on that day. He has since been heard of here and there borrowing money and staying out of sight.” LRH

A last sentence in this HCOB tells:

“As Nibs Hubbard was probably being blackmailed it is creditable that he removed himself from post before he could be made to harm the Washington Organization.* sup2_3.gif ” LRH
    • Like Like x 2
  6. fishypants Moderator

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/marcab-bul17.htm

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with Lulz!

I had no idea that Xenu had taken human form (as a Swiss guy??) back in the '80s. Shit, I had no idea he'd even escaped.

Me too.

Now that's what I call a job title.
  7. Thatcher Moderator

The Captain Bill folks always were really off the rocker. :)