Customize

Michael Fairman has left CoS

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Jan 23, 2011.

1. WagTheWog Member

The defection (and enturbulation) is good, don't get me wrong . . . but . . .
    Not wanting to be overly negative here, but Fairman still lurves him some Free Zone Squirrel-Tech.
    I'm hoping that Anons will continue to focus on the fact the sci was flawed/crazy/hurtful/a scam, etc. from the moment that Hubbard wrote Dianetics. It bugs me to no end that these sci-bots think the tech is great, all that sci does is great (including forced abortions, rpf, scam money, harass former members, etc.), and that the only problem is the current regime. /rant
  2. OTBT Member

While I am no fan of the freezone, and think Hubbard was a fucking criminal, psychotic con man, and the tech is worse than useless (harmful, in fact), that is off target, in my opinion.

Original target was dismantling of the "church" of scientology in its current form:

Original message ^ bears repeating every now and then, to stay on target.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pedrofcuk Member

Listen guys, it works wonders in the early stages, gets de-railed half way up... come on lurk moar ffs
  4. Smurf Member

What's so damn over-the-top hilarious is that Tommy & Mike Sutter chose to approach Fairman in their full Sea Org uniform versus regular suit & tie. Evidently, DM has it in his minuscule brain that playing dress-up in uniform gives the OSA twits an air of supreme authority.
    BennyHillSalute.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

Does he have a special David Miscavige salute?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5bErqFrDQ
  6. 1957 Member

Eggzactly

Who the fuck cares abut what the freezone or the indies think or do. As far as I can see they are an excellent stepping stone out of the CO$.

7. girlcat Member

Def. staying on target- need to find ppls in Albany, NY area to protest with.
  8. Anonymous Member

For anyone who has not been a Scilon, were there any names other than Bruce Boxleitner and Erica Christiansen (Why, GOD, WHY!!! I LOVED HIM IN BABYLON 5!!!) that you recognized?