Customize

Mike Rinder & Marty Rathbun talk about abusive punishments at Scientology facilities

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by sock, Dec 5, 2010.

1. DeathHamster Member

Re: Mike Rinder & Marty Rathbun talk about abusive punishments at Scientology facilit

There was a nice CST Vaults article in the Wiki, but it looks like Google's cache has expired.

Jane McNairn is the CST person who shows up when they have a PR flap, so she's likely in charge and seems to work out of the offices at the Twin Peaks/Lake Arrowhead vault location. (I wonder what happened to Russ Bellam?)

There's the Wikipedia article, but it needs some Cool Story Bro chopped out. (The land-swap bits.)
    Trementina Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Mike Rinder & Marty Rathbun talk about abusive punishments at Scientology facilit

This is why a number of ex-Scilons with steel balls that haven't fallen under the spell should file a class action lawsuit against Mike & Marty and force them to testify under oath to their participation as perpetrators in the cult.

Imagine the firestorm it would cause with DM & his minions in corporate Scientology.

M & M are obviously still afraid of DM & what he can do to them.. they are being very selective to what they talk about, choosing their words carefully.. and there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they have made a good faith effort to spill the beans to the FBI or Dept. of Justice.
  3. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder said in his last video that Russ Bellin is in the Hole.
  4. Anonymous Member

And what common claims of action and facts would define this class? And what poor fool would represent this class? And for what damages would they sue? And from what whopping pot of money would those damages be paid when the class won this case?

Shee ....
  5. LocalSP Member

6. BusinessBecky Member

Syphilis?
  7. Anonymous Member

I get the impression that we're going to see various 9.5 minute video chucks from the same afternoon for a while.
  8. Anonymous Member

You're an idiot. Shee...
  9. BusinessBecky Member

That went through my mind too lol
  10. timthephoto Member

i'm not alone in thinking this then?
  11. Anonymous Member

bd95455a4b9297933603ec781014.jpeg
  12. Anonymous Member

I am pretty sure we are all the same page here. Ya get the gist?
  13. Anonymous Member

CST Inmate Identification.

Tom "Warren" = Tom Vorm ("Alien Return secrets keeper")?

B. Bolstad, was reassigned from the Tuolumene base about 2008.

C. Dunigan and his wife were caretakers at New Mexico for many years.

There are other "missing persons" like CST's Jim Isaacson, M. Wheeler and
    M. Choi, whose whereabouts are not now known.

More recent question is if Jane McNairn been sent to the RPF,
    as Chuck Beatty claimed she would (after the raid on Twin peaks by AGP)?
  14. Smurf Member

Chuck (Charles E.) & Linda J. Dunagin are still listed as the caretakers in San Miguel County. Their contact info: PO Box 2534, Las Vegas, NM 87701, 505-641-5340.

I was informed that Michele Wheelis and husband, Eric, are still at Twin Peaks as were Jim & Joyce Isaacson.
  15. Bipolart Member

I totally thought you were calling me.