Customize

Mike Rinder on Tommy Davis: Pot Calling the Kettle Black

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder posts a slimy diatribe calling out Tommy Davis. Fails to mention how many years it took for him to come forward and admit to his own wrongdoings while serving in the cult for more years than Davis did.

Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach — WTF?
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/tommy-davis-and-jessica-feshbach-wtf/

Tortega picks up the story and strokes it, making it feel even more slimy.

Scientology Grudge Match: Tommy Davis Gets Called Out By Mike Rinder
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/03/tommy-davis-gets-called-out-by-mike-rinder/

BRB - need shower.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Horrible. Mike's view for himself, which I think I actually saw him write about, is that what he did wrong is in the past, and now he's moving on to live his life as he should. Well.... there's this little problem about what you've done in the past, Mike. You can't ignore it. You need to deal with it. Just like you're saying Tommy should.
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Rinder should re-read and clay demo HCOB The Criminal Mind.
    He'd accept a rebuke from Hubbard but not from a wog, is why.
  4. amaX Member

Come clean with all you know or STFU, Rinderburn2.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Yes, Shut the Fuck Up! The last thing we want is adverse news coverage about the influence of Scientology on Tom Cruise in Radar Online or Tony Ortega's blog!

It is crucially important that Indies (and for that matter Exes) fully and completely confess their own sins before they reveal any information about the COS.

That is obviously the best way to expose the truth.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

Yes, yes, I understand that you want everyone to attach ourselves to Rinderburn2's rectum to show our undying appreciation for this unsubstantiated story about how a horrible scientologist is not telling all they know about the deep dark secrets within the organization, but it's not going to happen because some of us want to hear all of Rinderburn2's deep dark secrets instead of him bawwwwing about someone else.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

http://linglogic.wikia.com/wiki/Attacking_the_motive

Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. amaX Member

10. Anonymous Member

Um, guise, can't BOTH things happen? Does it have to be either/or? I'll take the BAWWWING and still wait for him to come clean.
  11. wolfbane Member

Nice! That sentiment deserves a proper reference:

HCO BULLETIN OF 15 SEPTEMBER 1981 THE CRIMINAL MIND
    http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/archives/274

EDIT: dox attached.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

someone say pot?
  13. Former ARS critic Rod Keller posted an interesting comment and question. And Rinder answered - partially:

Rod Keller says:
    July 3, 2013 at 10:09 am
    It might be nice for you guys (Mike and Marty) to be forthcoming about some more of the things that happened when you were in. What happened with Miss Bloodybutt (Linda Woolard) for example? I think the stories about DM’s punching fetish are very valuable, but I think there’s a lot that is still unsaid.
    Mike Rinder says:
    July 3, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    Rod, if I had any idea about this I would have talked about it long before now. I havent got a clue what this is about and I have asked Marty about it and he doesnt know either. Seems like some some of urban legend or something that is apparently very significant to a few people and utterly unknown to most, including myself. I have a vague recollection of hearing about some wild allegations that I categorized along with the “Marty is in a submarine at the bottom of the Great Salt Lake.” Sorry, I dont have any information about this whatsoever.

I posted this:

Martin Ottmann says:
    July 3, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

You wrote:
    “So, why aren’t Tomica speaking out about the abuses they witnessed or participated in?
    Perhaps Tomica are frightened by that non-existent “disconnection” policy that Tommy was so adamant about?”

I think you must be joking. Of all the people around, you are accusing Davis to be silent?? You were the CO OSA Int, WDC OSA, LRH PPRO Int and you haven’t told anything about the operations you pulled during your tenure. How about telling the world about the OSA operations in Russia, Greece, France, Germany & the US?
    • Like Like x 12
  14. Another thread pointing out another reason why I left the Indies.

The double standards there are phenomenal. Rinder accusing others of not talking about the dark secrets of the cult when he was the COMMANDING OFFICER of OSA. The fucking irony is laughable.

Pathetic little shit, obsessed psychotically about one person (DM). Can't even stop thinking of him in his own wedding. Loser.
  15. He lies.

He lies out of some miguided idea of self-preservation... aah, wait, it might impugn Hubbard's memory as Teh Gerat Humainitarian or somesuch, to admit that he, Michael Rinder, was only following orders, only executing KSW #1, as he still tries to do in his lame, just-landed-flying-fish kinda way.

Keep flopping and squirming, Rinder. Soon everyone will know what you hide.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. AnonMishka Member

I'm curious as to the reason(s) behind deleting their article.....
  18. amaX Member

Cruise's people probably just found out about it.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Any caches of that good Radar shit?
  20. The power of Streisand uber alles:

http://www.damsels.org/photo-gossip...ientology-spokesperson-top-defector-claims-2/

Dylan Howard
    Tom Cruise ‘Physically Assaulted’ Ex-Scientology Spokesperson, Top Defector Claims
    One of Scientology‘s former kingpins has challenged the son of actress Anne Archer, the church’s ex-spokesperson, to spill what he knows about the shadowy world inside the super-secret organization and detail its ties to ultimate poster child Tom Cruise.

Mike Rinder, one of the highest profile defectors in Scientology history, said Tommy Davis and his wife Jessica — who both recently quit the church — are sitting on stories “that would shock the world and expose more of the dark underbelly of Dave [Miscavige, Scientology's leader] and Tom Cruise’s world.”

PHOTOS: Hollywood Stars Who Are Scientologists

One of those, Rinder claimed, was an alleged physical assault that Tommy once suffered at the hands of the Top Gun star.

“They left a trail of destruction in their wake and witnessed a lot of things they know hurt people or were just plain wrong,” wrote Rinder — who “blew” the organization (Scientology speak for an unauthorized departure) in 2006 after 34 years — on his personal website.

“The Tommy/Jessica (Tomica) story is darker than most realize. I wouldn’t doubt that if anything keeps David Miscavige up at night it’s the thought of Tomica growing a conscience.”

PHOTOS: Life After Scientology For Jenna Miscavige-Hill

Rinder, who was the church’s former chief spokesman and executive director of its Office of Special Affairs, hinted at some of the secret goings on inside the walls of the world’s most controversial religion.

He claimed Davis personally worked for Cruise, who turned 51 on Wednesday.

He was “subservient” to the three-time Oscar nominee, Rinder said, as was the entire Sea Org, or Sea Organization, the body within the Church whose members wear maritime uniforms. The Sea Org, Rinder alleged, was available to cater to Cruise’s every need.

In the role, Davis allegedly fired people for Cruise and his ex-wife, Katie Holmes, then ordered them to be “sec checked” — a form of interrogation where a subject holds an e-meter and is asked a series of personal questions that help the church locate “areas of spiritual distress” — in other words, uncover someone’s inner-most secrets.

PHOTOS: Scientology Celebrity Centre Celebrates Anniversary With Famous Members

“For many years, Tommy was in the ‘President’s Office’ in CC Int [Scientology Celebrity Centre International]. His almost exclusive job was to cater to Tom Cruise and to provide whatever Miscavige directed him to do for his pal while constantly reporting back on what was going on in the Cruise world,” Rinder wrote.

“Tommy told me he was physically assaulted by Tom (“I deserved it”) who followed in the footsteps of his mentor Dave,” he added.

“Tommy was subservient to ‘Mr. Cruise’ as was everyone else in the Sea Org.

“Tommy had to divorce his wife Nadine because she became persona non grata in the Cruise household.

From Thetans to Xenu! Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology

“Tomica were also the ones who dealt with anyone who offended or upset ‘Mr. Cruise’ or Katie – including getting people fired, hauled in for extensive sec checking and ethics programs for even minor problems.

“Jessica was of course Katie’s Holmes’ auditor and BFF. That didn’t turn out too well.”

Rinder also alleged the church coordinated a “chance” meeting between and Nazanin Boniadi, the unknown actress who was reportedly selected by Scientology as a candidate to be Cruise’s real-life girlfriend, in the wake of the star’s 2004 split with Penelope Cruz.

Said Rinder: “Tommy was directly involved in the ‘girlfriend’ search mission to find a mate for Cruise. In fact, he and Greg Wilhere were the ones that arranged the ‘chance’ meeting of Nazanin Boniadi with Cruise in New York.”

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Travolta’s Local Scientology Center Vandalized

According to Scientology watcher and investigate journalist Tony Ortega, Davis and his wife have moved to Austin, Texas, where she’s working a realtor and he as managing director of one of the largest private equity real estate funds in the world.

“At some point — perhaps early in 2011 — they apparently fell from favor, as high executives working for Scientology leader David Miscavige have a tendency to do,” Ortega reported in June.

“Davis and Feshbach went off the radar at that point… when the two of them were removed from Scientology’s media relations page. At the time, we heard that the reason the two had vanished was that Jessica was gravely ill. It turns out, that wasn’t true.

“Jessica wasn’t ill and she has told friends that she doesn’t know how that rumor got started.”

PHOTOS: Tom Cruise Through The Years

Wring about the Davis’, Rinder questioned: “Why aren’t Tomica speaking out about the abuses they witnessed or participated in?

“Perhaps Tomica are frightened by that non-existent “disconnection” policy that Tommy was so adamant about?

“Or perhaps its just that they are simply too content with their cushy lifestyle to be concerned about the well-being of the ‘little people’ who continue to suffer hardships, injustices and broken families. And those who are still trying to recover from their less than pleasant interactions with Tomica.”

The church has long dismissed whistleblower Rinder, labeling him as a bitter former employee who was removed from his senior post for “gross malfeasance.”
  21. Anonymous Member

22. The next time you incorrectly use the word 'psychotic' Im going to punch a child in the throat.

Go on, say 'apostate'

Michael Anus Hobson
    Secret Lemonade Drinker
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise's Dark Secret Scientology Ways Soon to be Revealed:
    Tommy Davis Possesses Scandalous Story to Expose the Church!

Right in time to celebrate his holiday themed role in “Born on the 4th of July,” comes a sneak peek inside the real Scientology world of Tom Cruise. Tommy Davis and his wife Jessica — who both recently ‘quit’ the church — are sitting on stories “that would shock the world and expose more of the dark underbelly of Dave [Miscavige, Scientology's leader] and Tom Cruise.”

According to Mike Rinder, the Phil Jackson of Scientology, there was an alleged beat down that Tommy once suffered at the hands of the Top Gun birthday boy.

Continued at
    www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/tom-cruise-scientology-tommy-davis-possesses-scandalous-story-to-expose-the-church-0703/
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Regarding Miss Bloodybutt, is it possible that Rinder knew nothing of this, or the search for AB, the leak at INCOMM, etc? I'd like to see this looked into more. How could the head of OSA not know about this incident?
  25. Organizational buffers/compartmentalization > plausible deniability
  26. pooks Member

Compartmentalizing is one way.

The other is that the source of the the Miss Bloodybutt story is one crazy motherfucker.
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. RightOn Member

Davis is prolly snickering over this one.
  29. Anonymous Member

Somebody's working hard:
    Not Found!

The content you are looking for could not be found but we have plenty of other content that might interest you!
  30. Anonymous Member

Do we need to start posting screenshots here?
  31. Anonymous Member

are articles being yanked due to TC's lawyers?
    suppression of information once again
    of course Cruise will flat out deny it.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. rickybobby Member

Yes, I am betting that TCs PR machine is in full on whitewash mode. This must have hit a nerve...
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

You think that could have been intentional?!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Let's stay on target and talk shit about Mike Rinder. The former CO OSA INT that run many black ops and has not talked about any of them he run.

The liar, dickwad motherfucker needs to come clean instead of accusing others of the same.
  35. pooks Member

Those of you that aren't retards, need to tell the rest of us that are retards, if this is true or not.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. It it's true for you it's true!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. What a surprise, the miserable coward did not allow my question to be posted on his blog.
    • Like Like x 8
  38. Anonymous Member

Then why don't YOU tell us about the OSA operations in Germany, France, Russia, Greece, etc., Martin?
  39. I will start tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 7
  40. wolfbane Member

If there is an effort going on to yank them that quickly, I would think the church making Tommy Davis bawl to the outlets that he never said the remark is the more likely culprit. The Cruise camp would go thru attorneys, which takes time. And they don't work on holidays - the cult does.
    • Like Like x 2