Customize

Mike Rinder talks to Mark Bunker...

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Smurf, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

Absolutely disgusting! Mike Rinder is rewriting history in the manner HE wants it to be portrayed so he comes out looking like the white knight. His comments about Elliot Abelson is pure bullshit.

If Mark Bunker lets this interview with Mike Rinder stand, and Mike's comments are not challenged, there will be serious questions to the integrity of the film that Mark is producing.

Why the laid back fireside chat with this former crime boss who doesn't have the decency or the balls to laid it all out on the line?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Uh, that didn't sound very white knightish to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder is Egyptian royalty...a king of de-nile.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. pedrofcuk Member

He still does that shifty sideways glance when he's lying.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

What did Rinder deny in the Bunker video?
  6. Anonymous Member

I got that Rinder portrayed himself as the one giving orders to Lebow and Abelson. I don't see that as self-aggrandising, much less wise. I don't know what the statutes of limitation are on acts Rinder was responsible for, but a good attorney might've told him to not say that.

I don't think it wrong for Mark to not challenge what Rinder said, never mind that this appears to be only an excerpt from a longer video. It's perfectly fine for Mark to document Rinder incriminating himself.

Re Abelson: Dox plox
  7. coskilla Member

saw that shit last night! i was drunk, thought was a dream. well i woke up realized dreams come true.
  8. coskilla Member

and mike rinder is a CAM WHORE
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Pot. Kettle. Black.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Which ones? His comments on the bogus claim that the lawyers hire and direct the PIs, that Abelson isn't in the OSA/PI loop seem spot on.
  11. Anonymous Member

Not to mention unrequited love/rejection/sour testicles
    LOL
  12. Anonymous Member

inb4homofaghaspantiesinabunch
  13. Disco Necked Member

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the James Randi clip.

Sadly, some people want to inflow/outflow that type of ________.

14. Smurf Member

Google is your friend. Do your own research plox. I worked directly with Rinder & Abselson. Abelson was more than a "buffer". This buffer was very involved in the Lisa McPherson case.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

I agree.
  16. DeathHamster Member

In that case, they were on the defensive and were tip-toeing through a legal mine-field. Abelson would have to be in the loop for that, so yeah, Marty isn't being quite honest here.

I'd love to ask Marty about his slip of the tongue with Abelson standing by:
  17. Smurf Member

You mean Mike Rinder.
  18. Anonymous Member

what the fuck is going on mike rinder is no mister nice guy period
    we do not forgive
    we do not forget
  19. Smurf Member

LOL. I can always depend on you to come back with an insult. Whatev, Obsolete OG.

I've laid it out on the line. Whether chirping, unforgiving boneheads like you can't accept that... it's on you.
  20. Smurf Member

It's also a small portion of the entire interview which we have not seen yet. Ever since Mike blew, he & Marty has been primping themselves as the new princes of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. 3rdMan Member

Smurf, I thank you for bringing your experiences and knowledge of Scientology as relevance to illustrate your opinions of the video. I hope to see the completed knowledge report, though, sense it may shed more light on where WBM is going with Mike's testimony. At the very least Mike in fact interviewed for this. I would not have expected him to do so for anything produced by WBM, an OG of all people.
  22. BLiP Member

I suspect (and shame on me for defending Rinder on this single occasion) that *legally* speaking, Abelson was a buffer. A mocked up Chinese wall, basically.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Careful now!
  24. Anonymous Member

25. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, the other M.
  26. Smurf Member

I don't. Mark has long been Facebook friends with Mark & Mike and have been in comm with them before, according to prior posts on Marty's blog. Mark has said that he has no issue with people practicing Scientology as long as they're not abusing people. He, like myself, have friends that are Independents.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Can you please point me to where you've laid it on the line?
  28. Smurf Member

Lurk moar, bonehead. I don't play with trolls.
  29. Anonymous Member

You just did.
  30. xenubarb Member

LMT FIGHT! LMT FIGHT!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

it's starting to smell of old people in here
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

FYI - "trolls" are not people who call you on your bullshit
  33. Smurf Member

meh
  34. Anonymous Member

So interesting.
  35. Anonymous Member

wat?
  36. xenubarb Member

37. Anonymous Member

Is it over? U guise done yet?

ixfiat.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

right after that brewski
  40. XENU TV Member

Rinder isn't saying that Abelson didn't work for Scientology as an attorney. He is saying that the PI's report directly to OSA and the distancing "shield" of outside attorney's control of the PI's is bullshit. What dirty work the PI's do is directly tied to OSA and Scientology. Abeleson flew to Chicago to handle my arrest back in 2000 so I know he bills Scientology his hefty hourly fee for work he does for them.

You may judge my film and my integrity as you see fit. You may not agree with everything in the film but it will be from the heart. I thank Mike Rinder for being part of the project.
    • Like Like x 8