Customize

Mike Rinder talks to Mark Bunker...

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Smurf, Jul 20, 2011.

1. XENU TV Member

And James Randi is a fun dude who has exposed plenty of amazing crap in his time and because of that is a hero to many, myself included. If I use that clip, I will put it in context. None of the clips I've shown so far are guaranteed to be in the film. They are a sample of what the individuals had to say drawn from the raw footage. I'm sure glad I sat down and spent a delightful afternoon with Randi and believe he will add some great charm to the film.
  2. Anonymous Member

I think most who saw this clilp understand it exactly as you laid out. You might find a few bumps in the road in your journey of this film. Yes, I am laughing.
  3. Nancy Beazley Member

That's exactly what I heard as Rinder's contribution and bitch-slap against the church.
  4. i'mglib Member

Can't wait to see the film, WBM. I have a feeling it's going to be a winner.
  5. subgenius Member

Rinder keeps calling Lebow "Leblow"
    • Like Like x 1
  6. pooks Member

I noticed that. Rinder is a retard. It's a documentary not squirrel buster interview! Mike's one of the most trained "Scn PR" guys ever. He lies and slimes with perfection.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wise Beardman
    his words are wise
    his face is beard
  8. subgenius Member

OT powers. Study tech.
    A do-over, Mark?
  9. Preaching to his own church, I tought it would have been better to use Lebau instead of confusing it with a degrading nick.
  10. subgenius Member

I got the impression that it was a mistake vs. intentional.
  11. SwordofTruth Member

Regardless of how we feel about people, they can contribute vital information and should be given the chance to do so, good stuff Mark.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Or he could be trollin'
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Ackerland Member

For one I do believe that his description of Abelson as a "Buffer" is not wrong. Yes, Abelson may be indeed active in the harrassment via Lebow but the point Rinder is making is that Lebow reports directly to OSA and in the end McShane's orders supersede Abelson's. If Lebow messes up they can always say "hey he worked for Abelson". So I cannot see in which regard Rinder was a lying/twisting/etc rat.
    The second thing I noticed and that struck me as a bit childish was the continuing use of "LaBlow" as opposed to his real name. I am pretty sure that was intentional. Over on Marty's blog they use that name all the time. Lebow may be an asshole but still .. how old are these guys?
  14. subgenius Member

I defer to your informed opinion.
    Old? Trillions of years.
    Emotionally? About 3 or 4.