Customize

Mike Rinder's new blog: Something Can Be Done About It

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder's new blog: Something Can Be Done About It
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/

Announcement on Marty's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/something-can-be-done-about-it-2/
  2. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder recommends Jenna's book and others.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/category/recommended-reading/
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Die In A Fire?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. amaX Member

oh, goodie.
  6. Anonymous Member

Well, let's see if Rinder will hold true to his statement about moderating comments. Somehow I doubt that he will. Most of the blogs that directly involve or otherwise utilize the Rinderburn act eventually show their true colors when people make statements they don't agree with or when people ask tough questions.

Maybe we should change the name of the Mark Marty Rathbun Situation Room to something more appropriate and inclusive of all the bullshit blogs that are popping up on the subject.
    • Like Like x 9
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Squirrels Nest
    • Like Like x 5
  9. genoramix Member

WHHAAAATTT no link to WWP on Rinder's blog? ;)
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Random guy Member

I wish Rinder the best of luck with his blog. A place where "on the fence" cultists can start venting their frustration seems to be a very effective effective way of reaching those still inside. I don't care if people worship a dead conman as long as they do not finance the toxic cult.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. fishypants Moderator

[Agree with agreement]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yes me too. I will say this for Rinder - he writes alot better than Marty. If Rinder can teach Marty about the dangers of run on sentences, I will be happy.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. fishypants Moderator

Yeah, he's not quite so painful to read!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Will this make following Marty's blog even more pointless now?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

that's possible?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I second that. For the third time I hereby vote for "Squirrel's Nest".
    • Like Like x 2
  17. fishypants Moderator

also me.

"Independent Scientology" or something like that.
  18. Anonymous Member

Something Awful.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

A perspective from ESMB: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Done-About-It&p=787498&viewfull=1#post787498
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Although I noted this on the thread about Kate, I believe in all fairness it should also be noted here.

Marty and Mike again moderated, approved and posted to Marty's blog the appeal on behalf of Kate as follows:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/something-can-be-done-about-it-2/#comment-259523
  21. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder is continuing the re-handling of the homo sapiens on behalf of L. Ron Hubbard.

Good to see more and more people getting with the program.

A few acceptable truths go a long way when dealing with the humanoid public.

Go Mike!

LRH! LRH Tech! LRH! LRH Tech! LRH! LRH Tech!

Yaaaaah!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

While I like this ^ , I'd rather squeeze the scrotum and call it BTs Anonymous

(Think Alcoholics Anonymous)
  23. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Fraud Squad.......

RinderRats.......
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Thetans Uber Alles
  26. moarxenu Member

I like "Fraud Squad."
  27. Anonymous Member

Yep . . . "Fraud Squad" sounds good. That or "Squirrels' Nest".
  28. wolfbane Member

A blown Sea Org member's story got posted on Rinder's blog. This is a long read, but a good one. There are lots of details regarding "outpoints" in LA org and just how badly things operate related to SO running orgs rather than staff that you don't normally see. Plus, another account of how the OT7 6 month checks and the "no-interference" policy is hard core proof of things being so radically out tech that it's an instant eye opener.

Jason Barclay Tells It Like It Is
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/jason-barclay-tells-it-like-it-is/

This bit from the end of it seemed especially useful:

Possible spin to put on his #3... "Is KSW really working?"
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

According to Jesse Prince, 6 month sec checks were mandated by Hubbard in his "Advices."

And "Advices" are not advice, but orders from the Commodore, who, at the time, to protect his criminal, child-slave-labor-using (his girl slaves started at age 12), money-laundering, ass, hid his control of Scientology.

Oh wait, Hubbard is OK now, plus we can barely remember him.

Miscavige is the bad guy.

I forgot.

Can I have a session?

I want to be happy too.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

How could that be? Hubbard resigned from any control of Scientology in 1965!
  31. rickybobby Member

I like Squirrels' Nest
    • Like Like x 5
  32. amaX Member

I like Rinderburned Bullshit.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Age 12? There is a photo of LRH with a young girl servant who says she would have been between 8 1/2 to 10 1/2 in the photo.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. jensting Member

This blog is a step in the right direction. Does it go far enough? Weeell ...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Oh that's right! And Hubbard cancelled Fair Game, Disconnection, and Security Checking in 1968!

All that Fair Gaming, Disconnection, and Security Checking that happened after 1968 was done behind Hubbard's back, by SPs! or by people with misunderstood words, or by DBs, or by...
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Scientologists: they do buy that and would be very interested in that bridge you have for sale.
  37. Gottabrain Member

This is true. The 6 month checks started when Solo NOTS first came out (the OT level after OT5). I was at AOLA at the time and knew about it from our public; we had to work around their scheduled Flag checks. Hubbard and David Mayo worked out the details on Solo NOTS (see David Mayo's statements). It had nothing to do with Miscavige. Jesse Prince was directly involved with the training and delivery. He was head of RTC, which made him in charge of standard delivery of tek over everybody.

This was the last "research" Elron did before he died that we can confirm with dox. And the Running Program :eek: . Again, David Mayo's testimony. I saw some very sick RPFers return from that pilot. Elron used the slave force as guinea pigs. That's not part of the RPF agreement, either.

Mike Rinder not only has a selective memory, he talks about things he was never in a position to know. Rinder was OSA. He was not involved with tek or the services orgs provided to paid publics.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

I'd been wondering what it was that smelled so bad about Rinder's blog posts.