Customize

Milwaukee, WI February 14 - So Ronery

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Jacob, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Jacob Member

Milwaukee, WI February 14 - So Ronery

Greetings everyone. A very fine gathering. Managed to have everyone cluster around on other side of street from org, proving once again that swarming always seems to work. Began cold, then new anon showed, followed by some old ones who procedded to bust my chops. Thanks for that. With heart snacks, bazookas, music, middle fingers, and young love (no, I don't really know about that last one), more continued to show, eventually totalling 8 people, effectively doubling the # last month. That makes it win. I can sleep with a good smile this afternoon.

Happy Valentine's day.
  2. SmellDriver Member

Re: Milwaukee, WI February 14 - So Ronery

More middle fingers? Awesome.
  3. frettchen007 Member

sounds great and upstats

picx/vids?
  4. wompaone Member

It was a pretty good time, finally found something worth doing on Valentine's Day. By the way, I checked out that downtown location and I was wrong, its a Christian Science Bookstore.
  5. Re: Milwaukee, WI February 14 - So Ronery

How many Anons, how'd Sci react?
  6. Jacob Member

There was a man who made use of camera phone, and vid may be slow due to limited computer use (though may change).

Christian Science Bookstore.
    Christian Science.
    Christian.
    Science.

*points above* 8. Police arrived to overview us for about an hour (probably called). Including the stopping by of policeman who called us hooligans in the past. Might have been a detective who thought we were Middle Eastern terrorists as well, though can't be sure.
  7. 3rdMan Member

Cool beans. Nice work guyz.
  8. Re: Milwaukee, WI February 14 - So Ronery

^^ WHAT IS A MAN?
    HAVE AT CHU!
  9. qwertyuiop1 Member

UPSTAT!!!! Same here in northern cali. recruitment drives have been successful for us.

keep giving my hometown hell.