Customize

Miscavigetown on the anniversary of Jonestown

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Miscavigetown on the anniversary of Jonestown

Posted on ESMB by AnonKat: Miscavigetown on the anniversary of Jonestown

Posted on November 18, 2010 by martyrathbun09| .... Comments
    Miscavigetown on the anniversary of Jonestown | Moving On Up a Little Higher

YouTube - David Miscavige/SCIENTOLOGY and Jim Jones/PEOPLE'S TEMPLE Strange Simliarities

^ Embedded Video ^

2. LocalSP Member

Re: Miscavigetown on the anniversary of Jonestown

Great find. Downloaded and will mirror.
  3. Smurf Member

The video is a mirror of this original video:

In my continuing endeavor to make amends to people I victimized while my head was firmly entrenched in Miscavige's ass & doing OSA's bidding, I've succeeded in reaching out to Jonestown survivors and family members that lost family members in the massacre.

Today was the 32nd anniversary of the tragedy. Two memorial services were held today in Evergreen Cemetery in Oakland, CA. (There's an interesting story behind why there are now 2 services and it is similar to the controversy that has developed since Marty Rathbun blew the cult and started his own Independents group).

Survivors of the massacre & family members are at war with each other over whether a granite memorial wall with the names of the Jonestown dead should include the Rev. Jim Jones. Many see Jim Jones as the evil perpetrator that led his flock to their untimely deaths and they opposed including his name on the wall.

Then there are other survivors (led by Jim Jones' adopted black son, Jim Jones, Jr.) that has become the cult apologist that forwards the view that Jim Jones was a victim, too, and whose name should be included on the wall. Jim Jones' other son, Stephan, is vehemently against this.

In the last two years, Jim Jones, Jr. has become the "Marty Rathbun" of the Jonestown Memorial movement, rewriting history and denying things about his adopted father that has already been factually proven.

Jonestown Apologists Alert: Jonestown Massacre: Mourning Loss, Battling Denial

A powerful video:

YouTube - Jim Jones & Jonestown - Devolution from Political Force to Revolutionary Suicide!
  4. DeathHamster Member

5. OTBT Member

6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Smurf, that's a different video, judging by the length. May be the original source for the Jonestown segments of the new vid tho.
  7. Bipolart Member

YouTube - David Miscavige/SCIENTOLOGY and Jim Jones/PEOPLE'S TEMPLE Strange Simliarities

Chilling.
  8. Squirrel King Member

It was the similarities between the two that brought me to WWP.
  9. Anonymous Member

[QUOTE

In my continuing endeavor to make amends to people I victimized while my head was firmly entrenched in Miscavige's ass & doing OSA's bidding, I've succeeded in reaching out to Jonestown survivors and family members that lost family members in the massacre. [/QUOTE]

In my continuing endeavor to post the toof about you, and so people will know the toof, I post "The Strange Case of Garry Scarff" by Rebecca Moore

:D
  10. Jeff Jacobsen Member

In my continuing endeavor to post the toof about you, and so people will know the toof, I post "The Strange Case of Garry Scarff" by Rebecca Moore

:D[/QUOTE]

Should I add my a.r.s. post from 2008?
    >>>>

This quote yesterday on OCMB from Garry Scarff got me thinking...

"It should be noted, as can be verified by critics who were there in
    1997, and which I later testified to, that the photo officer Julian
    Pollitt referred to as "documented evidence" in the OSA pack he was
    holding, and showed me, was taken when I was, in fact, a Scientology
    operative spying on Jeff Jacobsen, Keith Henson, Jesse Prince and
    other critics. I cannot wait till this fact is presented to the Court
    and watch Moxon crap his pants again. "

Let's go back in time a little. In the 1980s Garry pretends he's a
    survivor of Jonestown and fakes out the Cult Awareness Network,
    discrediting them in the process...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-iQBnEpqI]YouTube - Scientologist Infiltrates Cult Awareness Network - Part 1[/ame]

That's pretty gross in itself. Here's a bit more about that...

http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/AboutJonestown/JonestownReport/Volume7/rem2...

So already, by his own admission, we have Garry Scarff the liar.
    But it gets worse. The CAN stuff was in the 1980s. In the early
    1990's, Scarff claims that he was again working for Scientology
    against the cult awareness groups. This time, Scientology wanted him
    to kill.. "Through a -- through several conversations by phone, also
    in a personal meeting in November of 1991 and in a meeting in December
    of '91 at the Church of Scientology Saint Hill organization building,
    where the Office of Special Affairs and Bowles & Moxon is actually
    located, I was directed, one, to go to Chicago, Illinois and to murder
    Cynthia Kisser, Cynthia Kisser being the Executive Director of the
    Cult Awareness Network, by a staged car accident." [http://
    www.holysmoke.org/cos/kisser-moxon-can-murder.htm]
    But Garry balked at murder because "When I spoke to Moxon my
    serious concerns about being caught and prosecuted for killing both
    Cynthia Kisser and killing Ford Greene, he mentioned this Snow White
    operation in which he was a part of and he tried to assure me there
    was absolutely nothing to worry about because I could trust him and I
    could trust the other legals to help me get away with this. He claimed
    there was no way anyone was going to find out." [ibid].

So Garry was quite willing, according to his statements, to spy for
    Scientology, but he didn't want to kill because he might get caught.
    Now back to Scarff's recent post on OCMB in which he admits to
    spying on us protesters in Clearwater in 1997. Also in 1997 he was
    "helping" a German TV crew with a show on Scientology. Finally the
    crew figured out Garry was feeding information about them to
    Scientology. They confront him on camera...
    http://www.xenutv.com/int/darkside.htm
    You notice that makes three time periods over many years in which
    Scarff has admitted to spying on critics for Scientology. Notice a
    pattern anyone? I'm sure in the early 1990's Garry said he'd changed
    his ways and he's really a critic now. And in 1997 he certainly did
    say he's changed his ways and he's really a critic now.
    Now it's 2008 and Garry is back protesting with critics of
    Scientology. Has he changed his ways and he's really a critic now? I
    doubt it.

If you're not bored yet...

Who is Garry Scarff?

Declaration of Garry Scarff

and you can look back to an August post Henri made about this subject
    as well.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

I think we should get JJ and Smurf into group therapy together.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wait, you're saying Smurf = still OSAOSAOSA? :)

How about grope therapy? Just an airport away....
  14. Jeff Jacobsen Member

No. I'm saying Smurf himself has admitted to working for Co$ in the 1980s and 1990s. Several times he's switched back and forth. Smurf himself admits to this. All I'm saying is that with a track record like that, I don't see why he's even still dealing with Scientology.
  15. xenubarb Member

Well, his insider info is useful, and people give him props for sharing that, as well as videos.

I do think he should be cut some slack, but at the same time his attempts to rewrite the past should be challenged.
  16. Triumph Member

About Jonestown

One other Erie parallel and slightly tinfoil is the connection to the Nation of Islam..and the PT
  17. Anonymous Member

Jeff is right guys. We should just accept what Jeff says without our own thinking and our own perspectives and thoughts. Jeff knows better than any of us.
  18. Anonymous Member

Horseshit. It hasn't got anything to with Jeff Jacobsen. Smurf has lied so much in the past, and pulled so much OSA crap, he really has noone else to blame that his credibility is zero.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....er...you don't get fooled again.
  19. Smurf Member

In my continuing endeavor to post the toof about you, and so people will know the toof, I post "The Strange Case of Garry Scarff" by Rebecca Moore:D[/QUOTE]

That's OK. I know when the Jonestown Anniversary comes around, there are those that continue to hold grudges that crawl out of their caves to attack - Jeff Jacobsen has always been one of them. Fine with me. I roll with the punches.

Last year, Rebecca Moore & her husband Fielding McGehee & I communicated and I apologized to them. They accepted my apology and then some. Fielding asked me to write a story for his annual Jonestown journal but I couldn't make his deadline due to other obligations.

Feel free to contact Rebecca & Fielding to confirm the above. Of course, I learned a long time ago regardless what amends I make, I can expect the same old piss & vinegar being directed at me by Jeff Jacobsen & his ilk.
  20. Triumph Member

the all knowing Trolls are ramping up the personal attacks today...
  21. Anonymous Member

Exactly, you are right too, we should let you and Jeff do our thinking rather than evaluating the facts for ourselves from our own perspectives.
  22. Smurf Member

Ever hear of the phrase "mind your own business", Jeff. You have a history of attacking & maligning those that don't see things the way that you see them. That's why many blow you off as just another OG.

I've taken responsibility for my life & my past. I encourage you to do the same. I know you're quite busy taking down Scientology... in South Dakota.
  23. subgenius Member

+ for the GWbushism
    deep shit
  24. Smurf Member

GWbush is out of the White House... now cracking the same lame jokes on talk shows to hawk his book.
  25. xenubarb Member

I wouldn't want to point out that Garry and others' kookery is still available if you wanna, you know, THINK FOR YOURSELF and look it all up. Which you could, instead of going on about uncritically accepting Jeff's posts.

So why are you posting this foolishness?
  26. Anonymous Member

There's a long list of articles in this link that might help understand what all is going, how to heal from it and move on.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General: Female Saviour Complex, narcissist, codependent

Or, you could just continue the entertainment for fans that like World Wide Wrestling, Boxing kinds of sports. If so, I wanna see shiny costumes like those guys wear! In HD video on demand, please. tks

[IMG]
  27. Smurf Member

Renowned Harvard researcher and psychiatrist Robert Lifton is an expert on mind control, what he terms as "thought reform." It was the process practiced by the Chinese communists on American POW's during the Korean War which has been put into practice by many cults, particularly Scientology.

Lifton breaks down MIND CONTROL into 8 components:

Milieu Control – The control of information and communication.

Mystical Manipulation – The manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated.

Demand for Purity – The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection.

Confession – Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group.

Sacred Science – The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute.

Loading the Language – The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand.

Doctrine over person – The member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.

Dispensing of existence – The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not.

Jonestown Apologists Alert
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. DeathHamster Member

I'm sure that they taught each other many tricks.

I am very VERY peeved at the Huffington Post. There were some extremely interesting back-and-forths in the comments by people who were involved in reporting/watching cultic groups at that time and just then comparing notes, and some mention of cooperation between Scientology and Synanon. After a while, when I went to check on it a few years ago, the comments had been removed. I had saved a copy of the page, but due to some Javascript trickery, the comments weren't included. (I left feedback at least once. Sound of silence...) Ffffffk! If Huffington Post was worried about cult groups harassing them over the comments, they need to re-read the article on why it's damned important not to give in to threats by these types of groups.
  31. Smurf Member

OSA/GO has had a long history of outreach efforts under the guise of promoting an interfaith coalition (as long as it served Scientology's agenda). Synanon's founder Charles "Chuck" Dederich gloated about his ties with the Moonies, Hare Krishna & Scientology during the years all 4 cults were under the microscope of the Cult Awareness Network.

Synanon proved to be a much more ruthless & aggressively criminal cult than Scientology in its hey-dey and authorities have implicated Synanon in missing persons cases, not to mention leaving a rattlesnake in an attorney's mailbox.

Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - Synanon, Scientology and the THE GAME

Synanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  32. Anonymous Member

That makes me hot.

33. willhaven720 Member

I worry about this. I feel that when the cult is truly destroyed, in the manner in which they deserve (no assets or income), I can see a mass suicide as a last resort to "escape target 1" and "follow Hubbard to target 2" because "earth has too many psychs and SPs atm".

I just hope my little sis is out by then.

koolaidvault-1.jpg
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

The decentralization of Scientology makes it different than the People's Temple, or any other suicide cult I can think of. I'm skeptical that things will go that way. Still, I wouldn't want my little sister in there, either.
  35. xenubarb Member

Entering in to the actionable realm of speculation, I don't think a "mass suicide" will occur. In the past, we have seen a few Scientologists "end cycle" when their bridge is lost, or when driven to bankruptcy.

Understanding that most Scientologists aren't rabidly, deeply indoctrinated, I think the publics will be fine. It will be within the confines of the Sea Org, the biggest pool of people who wouldn't have a clue what to do if suddenly freed, that the suicides will take place.

We may see businessmen who have become wrapped up in Scientology in business R2-45 when they see everything crumble. Nancy Cartwright's fiance gave a million dollars to the cult. The next year, facing dire financial troubles, he jumped off a bridge. Losing Scientology wasn't an issue for him, but it will be for others.

The exes (excluding the Martyvan) should probably have a crew ready to go in and mop up these poor, sad, lost Sea Org captives before they drop the body in anticipation of a better life next time.
  36. Smurf Member

Sorry Will, your "sis" is no longer little.

article-1175729-04C3EBBD000005DC-741_468x363.jpg
  37. willhaven720 Member

Oh no you fucking didn't!

DID

NOT
  38. Anonymous Member

I'm comfortable with this. On to Target 2 then, shall we?
  39. OTBT Member

Ah hell. I like both Smurf and Jeff J. Does that make me a bad ex? Sorry, I don't qualify as "OG", more like "Past Middle Age Guard with white hair".
  40. Gottabrain Member

Well, Smurf and JJ, this was all news to me.

Seems there's been a lot of that going around lately. Wake up calls to everyone's flaws. Nobody gets a free ticket, but we ride together.