Customize

Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

if one were a Scientologist in Washington DC in December of 1960, odds are you were at the Anatomy of the Human Mind Congress (AHMC) which took place on December 31st 1960 and January 1st 1961.

Your itinerary looked a lot like this:

If you were to purchase the AHMC today, the track listing would look a lot like this:

Wow, they removed an entire lecture and renumbered the whole series. It must have been pretty bad what Hubbard was saying if they threw it down the memory hole.

Good thing we have it.

While showing a slide:
    Oh what luck, next year will be 50 years!
    On raising an African:
    Hubbard's conclusions are that Bantus have different nervous systems than other humans and that the world is just being mean about the South African apartheid system thanks to propaganda from the Kremlin.

Worth a listen for some prejudicial gems from L. Ron Hubbard, the world's greatest friend to the black man.
  2. auchraw Member

Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Well, good for Anonymous.

Some people in South Africa and other places of color might like to know about this.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

This is priceless. CoS rarely covers up LRH's lectures (they just classify the ones that contradict with later tech), let alone renumber a whole series to pretend as though one never existed.
  4. Anon1720 Member

Great find and analysis OP.
  5. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Once again Anon proves to be better custodians of the tech than the CoS itself.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^this is a gem^^^

Must drive Squirrel Boy (that'd be you David Miscavige you demented nut-buster) frikken crazy trying to plug up all the holes in LRon's 'logic'.

Me likey VM!

:)
  7. themadhair Member

Does anyone have a scan of dox with the original listing? I just know that any scifags I present this too will claim forgery. Having such a scan would be the icing on this.
  8. Anonymous Member

The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology, Volume IV: 1960-1961. Page 190.

9. themadhair Member

You are correct ma'm:
    dsc00050zf.jpg
  10. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Woo, those Scientologists sure know how to celebrate New Year. Paaaarrr-tay.
  11. AnonyMary Member

12. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

WARNING :The megaupload link on the page linked above just switched off my windows firewall and attempted to give me a trojan. Be very careful.
  13. themadhair Member

Suspect the problem was your pc rather than the link.
  14. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

I'll just leave this here

15. lothar Member

WARNING: user cannot CSIII.

There is nothing wrong with the link, the file, or MegaUpload.

The problem is the pop-behind ads that are hosted by Megaupload. I'm sure plenty of them have exploits. For instance, if you are complete fucktard and still have acrobat on your system, then you deserve all the viruses on the internets. You have to upgrade or remove that shit. Also there are plenty of browser exploits. So you should have all the regular FF plug ins like noScript, etc.
  16. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

I stand corrected.

Excuse me for not being able to fucking diagnose every PC-related issue I come across, I'll get right on that.
  17. Anon-007 Member

Hey, keep it up and at this rate you'll end up as a WWP admin ;)
  18. Azazel Member

I have my eyes on you boy
  19. Herro Member

Why would the Church want to censor this? It sounds to me like LRH had a very good understanding of these savages.

Pervert.
  20. Anonymous Member

\RIP Jett.
  21. El Diablo Member

This is an awesome leak. Thankyou so much!

Noticed it was recorded by the "HCO Tape Unit of Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex, England" - compared to "Golden Era Productions", for the 1991 cassette leak which omits this lecture.

So OP, I am wondering if you have the other HCO Tape Unit versions of the other lectures, and if so would you consider leaking them if you get time? Also wondering if you knew the original format and publishing year for "A Talk on South Africa" lecture.

Anyway, no probs if you can't/don't know. Huge, HUGE thanks for this significant leak.
  22. Anonymous Member

Can't help you with anything but the date -- December 31st 1960.

TAPE CODE BREAKDOWN: YYMMcDD, or Year, Month, the letter C and the date.

Why the letter C I don't know.
  23. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Yeah, it's not just the sauce, it's that it is secret, denied source. There's another one I would love -
    5704C12 LCNRH-4B Flying Saucers
  24. El Diablo Member

Ahh no probs. Got the date-code info from the start of the recording. Just trying to build up a picture of what versions of the same lectures were released when (so publishing compared to the original recording date), but I understand that this isn't always available.

As to why the "C", I'm guessing that relates to clarity; distinguishing the day from the other date info. Actually wondering myself what the roots of this formatting convention is...perhaps picked up from military admin? Anyway, just a guess. Someone else might be able to shed more light on that.

Yes! That one would be gold! :D
  25. Anonymous Member

c means tape copy. there's no more significance than that.
  26. Anonymous Member

Why put it between the month and the day?
  27. El Diablo Member

Ooh thanks for sharing (not sarcasm). Seems so obvious in retrospect. :D
  28. Frozen Thetan Member

Some motherbitch out there has this lecture and wants to leak it all over my internets!!

I feel like 50 Cent...anxiously waiting...
  29. Anon_1HG Member

/r/ high res scan plox
  30. Budd Member

Didn't LRH flee to South Africa to escape the law? From which country, and why?

And, isn't there a push to Scientologize S.A. today, with yet another castle and a Saint Hill-lie organization?

The people there don't know what they've got coming...
  31. Frozen Thetan Member

In the State of Man Congress Hubbard discusses one of his techniques for ensuring Scientology isn't totally destroyed on any given continent.
  32. Anonymous Member

Right after the Anatomy of the Human Mind Congress was the South African Congress (Jan '61). When the Congresses were re-released on CD, the SAC was part of the congresses package but now isn't. I was told it was too similar to the AOHM congress and therefore redundant.

If you go to: The Congresses - Dianetics & Scientology :: Bridge Publications, Inc. the south african congress isn't there but if you google it you find this:
    South African Anatomy Congress

If you compare the two they don't look like the same congress...on the surface anyway. You'd probably have to listen to both and draw your own conclusions. I guess RTC did that and that's what they decided. And they're the most able beings on the planet so there. :p

Maybe the lecture was re-labeled or originally mis-labeled or who the fuck knows.

I'd like to thank RTC and upper Management for taking care of things like this for me so I can concentrate my attention units on up the bridge or increasing my IAS status. :p
  33. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

These need to put on metal disks and sent to the underground vault for safekeeping.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, you people are all just jealous cuz he did have a personal army, of niggers.
  35. DrLux Member

The Volunteer Minstrels have a building situated in Botswana, I bet the locals would be eager to know what the racial ethics of Hubbtard are.
  36. Swede Member

lol yeah, cos the RTC always make sure not to publish another book for [STRIKE]fools[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]customers[/STRIKE] devotees to buy
  37. COB Member

There are a variety of different types of L. Ron Hubbard recordings.

YYMMCMDD wherein "CM" means Copy Master
    YYMMCDD wherein "C" means copied on. This is to let the publications Org know when the original copy was made.

There are also a couple more which are weird/bizarre and at my time as COB I've learned most of them

SO - Sea Organization recording, generally classified confidential and ears-only for people approved to hear them

Briefing Tapes/Advices - These are specific recordings from LRH to various staff members. In fact, there are three tapes individually recorded as advices from LRH to Pat/Annie Broeker and myself during the middle 1980s. Of course, I chased both of the Broekers off and no one knows that he said I'm a dick fuck on those tapes :)
  38. themadhair Member

39. Boggle Member

C'mon Dave, don't mislead the 'wogs', taped LRH confidential briefings date back to the 1960s - all his Scientology (Fair Game) Intelligence Tech briefings/lectures are confidential.

Be good, or Marty Rathbun will come over there and slap you around.
  40. COB Member

I never said when the tape recorded briefings and intelligence gathering tapes were made, only that they were made. Someone needs to do the learning how to learn course again.