Customize

Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Boggle Member

Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

You're right Dave, I should have been using my demo kit when I read your post. My bad.
  2. Anonymous Member

OP here. Working on it.
  3. Herro Member

Hey dave I think one of the suppressive little shitheads that run around here has put a link in your signature to a website that spreads lies and slander about you.
  4. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

OMG I just rid myself of about 500,000,000 body thetans (about a dessertspoonful). Sorry if that joke has been done a million times before.
  5. Anonymous Member

Bad news. My sauce sez "it was blacklisted by the Guardian's Office many years ago -- along with some other lectures with interesting titles. All copies confiscated and kept in their vaults." Sorry!
  6. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

If it was the Guardian's office that did the blacklisting and not the OSA it must have been a really long time ago. I want it even more now. Just out of interest, do you know any of the other blacklisted titles?
  7. Anonymous Member

I don't, sorry. I usually discover them as I go, like in this case.
  8. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

Thanks for the info. Hopefully, one day this lecture will be recovered.
  9. Anon_1HG Member

Here is 10 minutes of the "highlights" from this leak for jewtube enjoyment

10. Anonymous Member

Is this the first time Hubbard says e-meters don't work on blacks?
  11. Anonymous Member

12. DeathHamster Member

That sounds like a money shot!

Apparently they didn't even have it at St. Hill (love the advertising on the side):
    http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Hubbard-under-the-stars
    It must be awesome if they don't even dare play it for the indoctrinated with money! We wants it, my precious!
  13. Re: Missing Hubbard lecture recovered

He steals the precious from us. He's a tricksy little hobbits.
  14. John Benson Member

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the lecture isn't "missing" it is a seperate package that you can easily buy from the Bridge website. If any of you had bothered to google it and do a little digging you would have found it. It is $125 and was taylored specifically for South African residents at the time when LRH was alive. I really do not understand why you people are so paranoid about scientologists, it seems to me you would be more worried about the child molesting Catholics and Christians, or maybe you are a child molesting Christian.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. PainterofLite Member

I'm not paranoid about Scientologists. I am instinctively opposed to and dislike con artists.
    • Like Like x 1