Customize

Missing Persons Posters for Missing Sci?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Etain, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Etain Member

With all the recent questions regarding Shelly Miscavige and her whereabouts, would it be at all feasible to put together a list of other Scientologists that are deemed 'missing' by family members?

Think about it; families and friends on the outside who haven't seen their loved ones in years could benefit from this greatly. if we could put together a list of Scientologists that are seen as 'missing' by parents, children, etc. and post all relevant info with it and spread it around via missing persons posters, is it possible that Scientology will be pressured to produce at least some of these people, if they are in fact, still in the organization?

Your thoughts.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. What about a letter to the media and all orgs listing the names and asking for information......sorta like vanished political dissidents???
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder if some of the names that pop up on stories and affadavits etc, especially those of people who were minors at the time or on RPF, should be traced to find out their status. Are they out? Still in? Or still in and no one has heard from them in years? There might be a few more less famous names to add to Shelly's as missing.
  4. Etain Member

I think that would convey the wrong message., just my feeling. The 'Missing Persons' posters give the impression that these people are loved and missed... something that would drive home to a lot of people, mostly the Sci's still 'In'.

I remember a couple years ago, a story about a man from Israel who's two daughters were concerned for him. They described him as have a problem with his leg. I don't remember the name, but that story stuck with me, as it's particularly painful.

Those kind of stories will resonate with people and call the COS out on their method of isolating families from their loved ones.
  5. Anonymous Member

:)

How about really irritating the manical midget? Print up hundreds of posters/fliers of Shelly Miscavige (use a recent picture) with captions such as " Where is Shelly Miscavige - last seen in 2006" or "Was Shelly Miscavige murdered by David Miscavige - she disappeared in 2006" ...... "Reward offered for information regarding disappearance of Shelly Miscavige - last seen in 2006"....... and post hundreds of these around all the orgs and send to the media.

7a-1200-1.jpg
    :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Etain Member

Hmmm...has potential...

Can we get a list of known 'missing' Sci's or ex-Sci's? How about asking folks over at the ESMB for help? On each missing poster, along with a descript, we have a brief statement from the family about their missing loved one.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Name spelling fail in that graphic.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member